App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
became-a-loner said:
jab aap ka dil karey chale jayain...:)
hahahaha meri dil to chati hai ke next week jao and apni husband ko pick up kar kay awo hahahah ,but I don't know Allah ko kiay manzor hai :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
congratsss wes bro may you both have a really loving and enjoyable life for every Inshallah

liken mai kab airport jahonge :p
Ameen!

How long has it been since your husband send the passport? It seems like a while ago...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
wes786 said:
Lol like what? "tujhe dekha tu ye jana sanam..."
Naah that would have been when you went to get engaged and saw bhabhi the firt time. Situation ke hisaab se either "do dil mil rahe hain mager" or "Mera piya gher ayaa" ;D ;D

Take Khan sis with you too...she really wants to go to the airport..

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sis, inshAllah your husband is going to receive PPR very soon. remember your brother in your prays.

Sunshine girl said:
Address is missing since 1:30 pm Islamabad time..

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nousheen1 said:
hey anyone know what this means :place file in vo this is of my caips someone pls help
I guess "Place file in VO" means file plaved for visa officer review. When did you order and receive your CAIPS notes.

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BabarShah said:
Sis, inshAllah your husband is going to receive PPR very soon. remember your brother in your prays.

Sure i do remember u my brother and the rest of forum members. trust me when ever i make a du's i do remember everyone. so inshllah u will be united soon:)

thnx again bro, and i can't wait to come on the forum and say my hubby got prr!!!!!!!!!!!!!when is that day coming????????

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have good news, yesterday my status changed to decision made and guess what?? I JUST GOT MY PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA TODAY. I'm so excited.............wait is finally over after 24 months!!! YAYYyyyyy. Thank you everyone for your support and prayers.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zs101 said:
I have good news, yesterday my status changed to decision made and guess what?? I JUST GOT MY PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA TODAY. I'm so excited.............wait is finally over after 24 months!!! YAYYyyyyy. Thank you everyone for your support and prayers.
conratz...can tell us when did u submitted ur passport

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Congrats finally you received back your passport with VISA :D The long wait (specially after submitting the passport) is finaly over and paid off. I am happy for you! Any dates in mind for landing?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zs101 said:
Congratulations and wish you happy life ahead. :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
Naah that would have been when you went to get engaged and saw bhabhi the firt time. Situation ke hisaab se either "do dil mil rahe hain mager" or "Mera piya gher ayaa" ;D ;D

Take Khan sis with you too...she really wants to go to the airport..
LOL Ok I will sing that when I see her... :p

And Khan sis is more than welcome to come pick my wife up too if she wants, she will be very close to the airport :)

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Wes, mfawad and one2ka4. I cant believe it man, I was having doubts when I heard they send a form with PPR but they didn't even send me that. Yayyy voluntary submission rocks!!! I really owe it to that immigration officer who showed me the way, otherwise I wudve still be waiting!!