+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holy !!!!!! .... and i thought i was suffering, I hope n pray that your hubby get his visa soon! inshallah...... OMG .. this is soo scary !! :eek:

BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
HI GUYS ..im new to this forum..

im the friend that sundas is talking about...

i have filed my application for husband july 2009
receive the response from sauga aug 18 2009
and my hubby received his response sept 30 2009

i have updated them with stuff like pictures and police clearance from both states and canada and proof of the third child and all...3 kids all together...youngest one just turned one..and i have traveled all together 4 times and the trips lasted about 10 months most of em..

i have contacted the mp and so on and couple of response im getting is .....

"relationship is not genuine"
"interview queue" since oct 2010

i was suppose to call mp again on 30th of sept to see wat is the update since its past 23 months....other than that nothing much...

when i applied i have given em allllllllll possible information for em to make my application easier to process....pictues of marriage (which was done here in canada) birth certificate of my children...many many pictues... ???

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
HI GUYS ..im new to this forum..

im the friend that sundas is talking about...

i have filed my application for husband july 2009
receive the response from sauga aug 18 2009
and my hubby received his response sept 30 2009

i have updated them with stuff like pictures and police clearance from both states and canada and proof of the third child and all...3 kids all together...youngest one just turned one..and i have traveled all together 4 times and the trips lasted about 10 months most of em..

i have contacted the mp and so on and couple of response im getting is .....

"relationship is not genuine"
"interview queue" since oct 2010

i was suppose to call mp again on 30th of sept to see wat is the update since its past 23 months....other than that nothing much...

when i applied i have given em allllllllll possible information for em to make my application easier to process....pictues of marriage (which was done here in canada) birth certificate of my children...many many pictues... ???
Sister, first of all I would express my sympathies with you. May Allah put a heart in the bodies of the personnel working at CHC.

Now coming to the point, my timeline is almost identical to yours, in that I am Sep 29, 2009 AOR.

I didn't receive an objection letter, but was called in for an interview regardless on the 21st July 2011. My Re-Pcc, re-med and eveythin else is done. If you need my assistance with anything do let me know.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
everybody please pray that i get my passport back this month inshallah and these ppl at chc-isb start working on my daughter's passport so we can be together as a family soon Inshallah........Ameen

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaimaa said:
everybody please pray that i get my passport back this month inshallah and these ppl at chc-isb start working on my daughter's passport so we can be together as a family soon Inshallah........Ameen
Sum Ameen.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaimaa said:
AMEEN

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
hello

i am just nikah case.
can you please help what i should do , that they not say me that your marriage is not ganioune

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does your ecas status change to decision made after you get PPR or is it before?

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
amirkijaan said:
i think everyone feels the same way
even if it 2 years or 15mnts...........
we are all in this waitting game .... :(
i still think we should keep our hopes up high and INSHALLAH
everything will work out soon for all of us !!
Yeah right :(

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
merrakhawaab said:
hello

i am just nikah case.
can you please help what i should do , that they not say me that your marriage is not ganioune
RUN with head over heels to get the holy rituals performed in the most formal way that the world will look at you and wonder if you are from 18th century ....... and update them ........ based on your dates, they probably have not opened your file so please do yourself a favour before initial review which is around 9-12 from the date when they receive your application at CHC-ISB

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
[red] RUKHSATI ;D

merrakhawaab said:
hello

i am just nikah case.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Engagement and AOR? is there such thing? I thought only married ppl can apply?

immii said:
Aslam alaikum
I am new on this forum.
I need help.
mari 3 month pahley engangment hoi hai but abi tak koi AOR aya hai na or na hi online status show ho raha hai....yeh CHC waley soo rhey hain kia saleyyy ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :p :-* :-*

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Hey Salam brother...at least the email does not mention anything about an interview anymore...could it be that they removed your wife from the interview queue?

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
This is the reply I have received today!

File No: xxxxxxx

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Armageddon said:
ARMAGEDDON waapis aa gya hai from KANAADAA, THAA KAR KEY JI!!!!

Oh meri Tor-wi kidhar hai uss pa PPR nahin aaya.
TOR-WI kidhar hai rey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kya ho gaya hay? why are your making so much shor :eek:..I am right here and no I did not get my PPR yet...you need to make dua for me k? Dua kero mere liye! :(

wes786 said:
What the heck? Q bhai pasand nahi aya kya Canada, abhi tu gaye thay Thaa kar key ji...
LOL ;D haha