Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
wes786 said:
I must appreciate your paitience since it have been 2+ years and the family is all scattered. I hope and pray that it ends soon for you guys the the family is united very soon InshAllah...
thanks...

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhlvzqED_9o
this song is very close to me...coz when me n my hubby got married ..and when we attended our first dinner as hubby n wife my dad frd sung this song for us ....he sung some other songs as well but this song jus have somethin in it ....

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello everyone, Just want to share a bit of info about re-med. I was talking to a consultant and he told me that having a re-medical is not really significant , its just part of process.

so whenever file is reviewed and if medical is expired VO will issue re-medical no matter where the case is heading.. so no need to he happy on re-med :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
instead of complaining here why dont we complain to Prime Minister, CIC Minister and Ross Hynes .......... I know there are people who believe it does nothing but I disagree with it ........ if too many complains go then it does escalated at some point but being silent does nothing except more brutality ........ now I know someone will come up and make fun of this idea but it does nto matter to me
Ya Habiba Tera Plan jadida. Gethering peoples thora mushkila but Haza plan worth a try. Haza Plan count me IN. :)

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
ARMAGEDDON waapis aa gya hai from KANAADAA, THAA KAR KEY JI!!!!

Oh meri Tor-wi kidhar hai uss pa PPR nahin aaya.
TOR-WI kidhar hai rey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Armageddon said:
ARMAGEDDON waapis aa gya hai from KANAADAA, THAA KAR KEY JI!!!!

Oh meri Tor-wi kidhar hai uss pa PPR nahin aaya.
TOR-WI kidhar hai rey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the heck? Q bhai pasand nahi aya kya Canada, abhi tu gaye thay Thaa kar key ji...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
You can apply from another country if you have lived there for a year or more continously (i.e. Student VISA or Work permit not as a visitors) You have to have a valid address in that country and a valid VISA for that country so incase you are called for an interview you can attend the interview. If you can't attend the interview your application is void.

Ummmm said:
Hi guys,
I have a question...I read someone mentioned that if I have lived in another country for more thn a year I can get my file processed in that visa office...My question is that I have lived in UK and USA for more thn a year... I was a student in London and on a J1 in USA working for a bank...Both of my visas are now expired. The only valid visa I have right now is a multiple visitors visa for USA which expires end of july 2013. I researched earlier whether I could apply to any other visa office but read that I can only do so if im permitted in the country for more then a year. The visit visa to the US that I ve doesnt address that point since when you visit a country, they only stamp the passport for a period of 6 months and after that uve to go back and come bk if u want to visit again unless obviously u extend the visa. My question is...If I have lived in another country for more thn a year in the past, Can I still apply for that Visa office? because that is not what I thought it is...I am a Pakistani national girl...getting married in 10 years..its a love marriage. Mr Wes I would appreciate your responce.

Many Thanks.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
wes786 said:
You can apply from another country if you have lived there for a year or more continously (i.e. Student VISA or Work permit not as a visitors) You have to have a valid address in that country and a valid VISA for that country so incase you are called for an interview you can attend the interview. If you can't attend the interview your application is void.
On the contrary to Wes's observation, its actually if you are currently living in another country for more than 1 year and you are living there legally, like student/work or permanent resident, then you may apply for immigration from that country provided that you have intentions to be physically present there for the entire duration of your process.

Others may comment if thats not correct. Thanks!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the reply I have received today!

File No: xxxxxxx

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

immii

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2010
Doc's Request.
09/2/2012
AOR Received.
no
File Transfer...
26/11/2010
Med's Request
24/7/2012
Med's Done....
8/8/2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
09 FEB 2013(decision made on 19 feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
23 feb 2013 thanks to Allah
Aslam alaikum
I am new on this forum.
I need help.
mari 3 month pahley engangment hoi hai but abi tak koi AOR aya hai na or na hi online status show ho raha hai....yeh CHC waley soo rhey hain kia saleyyy ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :p :-* :-*

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
This is the reply I have received today!

File No: xxxxxxx

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Yeah I've received the same reply twice in the past few weeks. What was your status again?