Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amirkijaan said:
wht do u meen ...
they have been married for 5 year
and have 3 kids ...
she sponsered her husband after 3 years of her marriage due to some issue ...
why would they push it further ??
All these "might" be reasons for the delay, I'm not sure though...who knows what goes on in their heads. For me, my travel history has caused delays, at least thats what I think.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mariah said:
no khan pp has gone in may 2011....still didnt receive it baq
zs101 said:
Seriously? You sent your passport in May and you still haven't got it back?? This is just the height of incompetence. Man I don't know what they are goin to do with ME.
mariah said:
yes but wat can v do...
i feel like a nobody now....seriously....
saggit19 said:
mariah why r u sitting so patiently..ur hubby sent his passport soo loong ago..i kno urs was remed + ppr..this is soo wrong..go to ur MP office and tell them to inquire about ur passport..send email to ross hynes and minister..don sit there mariah..they r ruining ur life for no reason..i feel soo much for u sis....how can they do this with u !!!
mfawad said:
did u send it with re med
humpakwatan said:
Yeah saggit is right...at this stage the MP will be able to speed it up for you. You should go see him and email the others.
mfawad said:
i think her hubby going to get his pp back soon
saggit19 said:
yes inshAllah..may Allah speed things up for her..but its unfair that her hubby still didnt get it back.. i remember they sent their remed and pasport end of may. 4 months is a long time!!!

If I remember correctly, didn't they request your husband for a PCC and the mail was lost and he had to submit the PCC after he sent his remedical and Passport. I think they just put your husband's file into another background checks, thats why he was asked for the PCC again.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DjZ said:
what is the website link to order CAIPs notes?...i understand the link's been posted on this forum a few times..could someone please post it again? Also what is the fastest way to apply, and how long does it take to get a reply? Thanks for the help.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

Process time is 30days whether you send the request by email or post it to them. Fill out these forms scan and email the request and your will save a week and a half of mail delivery time it would still take 30 days to process the request.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatan said:
I think Saifsmarty has gotten a PPR.. Correct me if im wrong.
I don't think so! Last I read was that him/his wife received a call from embassy and it was towards the positive decision but I don't think he officialy received a letter.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
instead of complaining here why dont we complain to Prime Minister, CIC Minister and Ross Hynes .......... I know there are people who believe it does nothing but I disagree with it ........ if too many complains go then it does escalated at some point but being silent does nothing except more brutality ........ now I know someone will come up and make fun of this idea but it does nto matter to me
humpakwatan said:
That's what I have been trying to say here but people tend to think that once they have tried raising this issue and it does nothing so it will do nothing if we keep protesting. It will eventually do something if not for us today...if not for your case today then maybe for someone else tomorrow.
Definately a good idea, a lot of us tried last year; it didn't work but that doesn't mean we can't try again. I believe khanb05 was creating a list of people who were interested and there were a few who volunteered so contact him. Meeting was supposed to be held in GTA so I can't do a physical protest since I am in Edmonton but if it involves sending emails then I am IN again....

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
DjZ said:
what is the website link to order CAIPs notes?...i understand the link's been posted on this forum a few times..could someone please post it again? Also what is the fastest way to apply, and how long does it take to get a reply? Thanks for the help.

please send an email to this email address for caips
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

in subject put 'caips request'

and attach the following documents:

access to information and personal informatin request form
(IMM 5565)

autority to release personal informaiton (imm 5475)

credit card payment form (im 5667)

prrof of your canadian residence (e.g pr card copy or canadian passport copy etc)

just scan and email these documents at the above mentioned email address

see link below for forms:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
I hope so InshAllah...
insha allahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
became-a-loner said:
instead of complaining here why dont we complain to Prime Minister, CIC Minister and Ross Hynes .......... I know there are people who believe it does nothing but I disagree with it ........ if too many complains go then it does escalated at some point but being silent does nothing except more brutality ........ now I know someone will come up and make fun of this idea but it does nto matter to me
I have been saying same thing since I joined this forum..right now I have written to Ross Hyness.. some days back I wrote to Foreign Ministry of Pakistan and the High Commission of Pakistan to Canada.

I also requested all the members here, to write to the Foreign Minister, even I suggested to write anonymous letters if someone is scared of disclosing the name..I posted the fax number of Foreign minister of Pakistan..

I dont know if someone wrote anything to anyone recently..

but I do remain stick to this idea that we should at least condemn by raising our voices....

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
zs101 said:
All these "might" be reasons for the delay, I'm not sure though...who knows what goes on in their heads. For me, my travel history has caused delays, at least thats what I think.
i also have a travel history i mean i go abroad almost twice a year for vacations... is that going to delay my process
my case filed march 2010
re med july 2011

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
became-a-loner said:
well then why dont we do something ...
n who care about those someone ... who think this is funny ... ..
i dont understnd why this wud b funny ......24 month .... for a spouse file is just too long .... and for those 24 mothn they waste one year anyway by putting the file in the stupid storage thingiee
n it only for pakistan .... .....

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
I swear same here its been almost now a month since address has been missing from ecas
ainy inam said:
MY ADD STILL DISAPPEAR

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
amirkijaan said:
well then why dont we do something ...
n who care about those someone ... who think this is funny ... ..
i dont understnd why this wud b funny ......24 month .... for a spouse file is just too long .... and for those 24 mothn they waste one year anyway by putting the file in the stupid storage thingiee
n it only for pakistan .... .....
I am doing what I can..I am writing to concern departments here in Pakistan n also in Canada..m gona write emails, i'll send fax and m gonna post letter as well...

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
guyzz sending e-mails is not helping
we have do something much more then tht .... for them to hear us out n not only for us many more file well more people to come ...
....we are little people infront them ....
as they do not see tht we have a life aswell
for them to hear us we all have to stand at once ....