became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
I will write to Jack Layton ... I have already written an email today to my MP Lysane she is with the NDP Party.
Do you mind posting the letter here so everyone can print it and send it by mail to Jack Layton, once we have consensus we will post mailing address of PM, Jason Kenny and Jack Layton as well................right now the idea is to get everyone on the board and have consensus on the contents of the letter

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, since conservative won all those ethnic areas vote now they know the power of us,whether your case is just started or your case is from 2010/2009 please come forward. They have reliazed the ethnic communities importance.

Became-A-loner/Ranjah/Jaania/Mariah. I take this opportunity to be 1st in sending letter by postal mail. I have printed the letter and on Monday letter will be mailed out with signatures and file info.

Became-A-Loner bhai please go ahead and send the letter on Tuesday Ranjah/Jaania bhai & Mariah sister plz choose your day also than other's plz send one by one on a daily basis.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All we need to make sure that everyone has sent the letter, actually would be good to send it to Jack Layton as well. Bigger the number of people sending bigger the impact will be. Its all a matter of finding GUTS to do that..

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Anyone can u plz copy and paste the contents of this letter again so we can copy it too!
Charger veer how are you. Below is a letter we are going to use. Please copy past to your microsoft word than add your info and take the print out. Sign & send.

Yaar its not allowing me to post the letter here, every time I try it says forbidden. Anyway revised letter available on page 981 by Ranjah originally drafted by Becam-A-Loner bhai.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for some odd reason I am unable to copy the letter again I think its too large and this is why system is not accepting it

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another member requested to add children as well as some of us are facing this additional challenge so I have made amendment to the letter, please review and indicate your city if you have conservative majority

Mr. Jason Kenny
Honorable Minister for Citizenship and Immigration

Re: Spousal Visa processing time for applicants from Pakistan

Dear Honorable Minister,

I take the opportunity to congratulate your party for winning a sweeping majority from every corner of Canada, in particular from ridings with majority of voters with Pakistani background such as in Mississauga, Brampton, Scarborough, North York and Vancouver.

I would like to bring to your kind attention that since 2008 (when it used to be 6 months), the spousal visa time frame at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been increasing and now in the last update has hit an all time high average time of 21 month (this excludes the 45 days time it takes at Processing office in Mississauga).

The emotional toll and suffering we have to go through during the waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in words, it is of no question that it is the worst experience of all in one's life and puts an unnecessary stress on relationship, work performance and future goals, some of the sponsors have new born children, born out of marriage relationship while waiting (for average of 21 months) for their spouses to reunite with them and missing those golden moments as parents in the first year of child's birth, something which no amount of money can buy, all this I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighbouring country (India) with identical culture and background has spousal visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if unusual waiting time at Canadian High Commission Islamabad is due to reduction in spousal visa quota for Pakistan or understaffing issues at Canadian High Commission Islamabad but being a tax payer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary long waiting time just to reunite with our spouses.

I believe that your office will take the time and attention to look into the matter and help hundreds of Pakistani spouses in Canada and thousands of others relatives related to them. At the end we are only requesting your help on humanitarian grounds since you are our leaders and represent all of us in Canada and in our country of origin as well.

Thank you kindly,

Print your full name here Address in Canada
Date of application and status of application if you wish to otherwise just file number should be fine ....... please remember this is not a complain against embassy it is a request to improve the operations at embassy by increasing spousal visa quota for Pak and increase staff so nothing to be afraid of

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello ppl this is a tweaked and fine-tuned version of the previous letter posted by one of the members (good job buddy). If anyone wants to further fine-tune it then go ahead so here it goes..

Mr. Jason Kenny

Dear Honorable Minister,

I take the opportunity to congratulate your party for winning a sweeping majority from every corner of Canada, in particular

from ridings with majority of voters with Pakistani background such as in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.

I would like to bring to your attention a very touchy matter,

Since 2008 the spousal visa time frame at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been on the rise and now in the

last update earlier this year the waiting time frame has hit an all time high...an average wait time of 21 months (this

excludes the 45 days it takes at Processing office in Mississauga).

The emotional toll and suffering we have to go through during the waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in

words, it is of no question that it is the worst experience of all in one's life and puts unnecessary stresses on even a

legit relationship, work performance and future goals, which I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described

in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighbouring country with identical cultural background has spousal

visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if this unusual waiting time only applies to Canadian High Commission

Islamabad due to understaffing issues or spousal visa quotas for pakistan.

Being a taxpayer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain

and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary waiting time just to reunite with our spouses.

I believe that your office will take necessary steps to look into this matter to help hundreds of Pakistani spouses in

Canada.

We require your help since you are the leaders chosen by our staunch support and mandate.

Thank you kindly,

Print your full name here

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
become a loner,

For many years, I lived in Eastern Canada and Now I am living in West for the last five years. I can tell you from my experience that in Alberta (Edmonton, Calgary,...) we do have big ETHNIC community. You know are not but Alberta always stayed Conservatives home and wining spot.

I don't wanted to put cities names because then that list will go on and on and also I really wanted to make that list simple by giving them the view of bigger picture rather than sticking with smaller picture/few cities. Honestly, they already know where they have ETHNIC vote and where they don't. I would suggest, keep it simple and just put provinces names. We need one draft for all!! I wrote in one of my earlier post that we have silent readers as-well and you never know which city they belong to; so please keep it simple.

Guys, slow down, take one step at a time and involve others (your mp, Jack) after Minster's/pm's response. Ccing pm wouldn't harm - both of them are from same party and Govt.

Rgds.

became-a-loner said:
The issue with replacing Brampton, Mississauga, Scarborough, North York, Vancouver with Ontario, BC, Alerta is that GTA was their biggest Target in election campaign to win the.....ETHNIC VOTE ......... which they did win .......you get out of GTA or Greater Vancouver area and u wont see any ethnic vote there........... so that wont capture their attention as much as being very specific about it ....... and as much as everyone is free to add their city I dont think they won any new seats in Montreal .............. but members sending their individual mail can always add their city in the list .......... I do recommend to send a letter by mail because it obligates the communication office of PM and Minister to respond to it by writing than just deleting the mail ......... and I would advice to send them separate letters without indication of CC to PM or CC to Jason Kenny ...... also forward it to your local MP .......... and I think we should draft a letter for Jack Layton as well as he is big on family reunification ........ now who will write a letter for Jack Layton...........anyone?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wednesday is good for me!

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friends, since conservative won all those ethnic areas vote now they know the power of us,whether your case is just started or your case is from 2010/2009 please come forward. They have reliazed the ethnic communities importance.

Became-A-loner/Ranjah/Jaania/Mariah. I take this opportunity to be 1st in sending letter by postal mail. I have printed the letter and on Monday letter will be mailed out with signatures and file info.

Became-A-Loner bhai please go ahead and send the letter on Tuesday Ranjah/Jaania bhai & Mariah sister plz choose your day also than other's plz send one by one on a daily basis.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
DodgeCharger said:
hello ppl this is a tweaked and fine-tuned version of the previous letter posted by one of the members (good job buddy). If anyone wants to further fine-tune it then go ahead so here it goes..

Mr. Jason Kenny

Dear Honorable Minister,

I take the opportunity to congratulate your party for winning a sweeping majority from every corner of Canada, in particular

from ridings with majority of voters with Pakistani background such as in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.

I would like to bring to your attention a very touchy matter,

Since 2008 the spousal visa time frame at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been on the rise and now in the

last update earlier this year the waiting time frame has hit an all time high...an average wait time of 21 months (this

excludes the 45 days it takes at Processing office in Mississauga).

The emotional toll and suffering we have to go through during the waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in

words, it is of no question that it is the worst experience of all in one's life and puts unnecessary stresses on even a

legit relationship, work performance and future goals, which I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described

in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighbouring country with identical cultural background has spousal

visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if this unusual waiting time only applies to Canadian High Commission

Islamabad due to understaffing issues or spousal visa quotas for pakistan.

Being a taxpayer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain

and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary waiting time just to reunite with our spouses.

I believe that your office will take necessary steps to look into this matter to help hundreds of Pakistani spouses in

Canada.

We require your help since you are the leaders chosen by our staunch support and mandate.

Thank you kindly,

Print your full name here

ATTENTION PLZ... WHAT ABT MY CASE .SHUD I MAKE SOME LINES AS IM IN PROCESS FOR 43 MONTHS AND MY WIFE AND 5 YRS OLD SON R WAITING IN CANADA...!! IM ......... BY THS IMI PROCESS.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
ATTENTION PLZ... WHAT ABT MY CASE .SHUD I MAKE SOME LINES AS IM IN PROCESS FOR 43 MONTHS AND MY WIFE AND 5 YRS OLD SON R WAITING IN CANADA...!! IM ......... BY THS IMI PROCESS.
No bhai please dont do that, since we are sending letter just on over all situation with CHC. Please dont write the personal info. However; at bottom of the letter there is a portion of your case detail [sponsered name,file no,date] you can write your date there :)