+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
This is the reason i have not emailed them. I am hoping we will hear something soon InshaAllah.

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
zohal said:
Thanks Allah my husband called me today in 5 at the morning to tell me that he received request for his passport and his Visa ready to be issued. I am so happy that my husband will be with me before our baby born
heartly congratulations zohal.......Masha Allah

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
redbull said:
how do you explain to your wife in pakistan u r not doing anything wrong if you dont call her everyday. Paki women are so suspicious i mean if i am with somebody i pick up the fone and tell her i'll call her in 30 mins she should understand

they do understand...... :mad: ..

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
mayena said:
Yeah you did :eek:,, its okay,,,, the think is that we all girls and boys are Muslim and having same kind of culture which is embarrassing to tell such jokes while sitting in a family gathering, and the same here we can call ourselves family member.
Even better to not post so much jokes as those who are in problem and searching for good post which will solve their probs will have to go through the jokes,, lol,, its funny but still sometime it will look a bit annoying.
i agree....... :mad:

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
:eek:
Pagalboy said:
Guys I'm new please help me..

Wife case
December 12 2009 my wife received AOR

I sent 2 emails since then and 1 faxe and never got a reply from the ambassy.

So in march I called Canada immigration to find out what's going on to my case
And she told me to get caips note.

So webesday I received my wifes caip note and I found the problem.

Apparently my wife already got the visa and it says file completed and case closed.

I called canada immigration and the representative said that this AOR file is completed.

I'm in shock by now so I went to the aeroport and reported directly to a immigration border officer.
The officer confirm that my fake wife arrived in Toronto aeroport on January 19 2011 6h15 pm.
When they pulled the digital signature it was not matching my wifes.

The officer contacted Islamabad emmidiatly enquiring about the case.
The officer got suspicious and told me that my wife actualy went to Islamabad to pick up her passport with visa.

And THAT IS NOT TRUE because she is still in Karachi..
Then the officer contacted the ambassy again to know who worked on the file..
Ambassy replied back the agent no longer works there.. =(

At the end they said they want to see my wife in the ambassy asap because this is a national treat

So after 2 hours of wait they said the agent who got fired sold numerous visa to the public and I'm a victims of fraud=(

They said to wait till my wife gets a letter it's possible that my case alt until they find that person =( please anyone help me please

oh Allah.....this is not happening.... :-X :'(

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Man,,, i feel so good reading the applicants of new delhi page,,, its all about filing application and medical attached then getting your ppr and visa,,, :'( :'( :'( how nice,,,,why is it happening to us?

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
mayena said:
Man,,, i feel so good reading the applicants of new delhi page,,, its all about filing application and medical attached then getting your ppr and visa,,, :'( :'( :'( how nice,,,,why is it happening to us?
fraud to koi bhi country k log ker saktay hain pata nahn paki couples hi keun sufer kertay all the wrath....chc walay ker lain jo pata kervana hai per atlest process speed up kerain...itnay slow hain.....

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
zohal said:
Thanks Allah my husband called me today in 5 at the morning to tell me that he received request for his passport and his Visa ready to be issued. I am so happy that my husband will be with me before our baby born

Congratulations Zohal :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Pagalboy said:

Wife case

Apparently my wife already got the visa and it says file completed and case closed.

I called canada immigration and the representative said that this AOR file is completed.

I'm in shock by now so I went to the aeroport and reported directly to a immigration border officer.
The officer confirm that my fake wife arrived in Toronto aeroport on January 19 2011 6h15 pm.

The officer got suspicious and told me that my wife actualy went to Islamabad to pick up her passport with visa.

At the end they said they want to see my wife in the ambassy asap because this is a national treat

So after 2 hours of wait they said the agent who got fired sold numerous visa to the public and I'm a victims of fraud=(

They said to wait till my wife gets a letter it's possible that my case alt until they find that person =( please anyone help me please
"OOOooooo bhaainsssssss" is the only word I remember from the french I spoke while reading your post.
My God what on earth were they doing, a guy played a game with them and sneaked visa under their nose..... O God I would have definitely done every possible thing.. if I would have been at your place.....
This is so shocking man. Dude my suggestion is get a lawyer now for whatever it takes. get 1 who have the guts to dominate legally because you are suffering because of them
I can Understand your feelings May God resolve your problem and bless you both with togetherness forever very soon. My prays and best wishes are with you man

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
zohal said:
Congrats Zohal
Happy togetherness and all the best ahead
remember us all in prays too :)

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzPmymwMDw4

Love this song and this last part of waiting is hard!!! When you know the date!

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pagalboy said:

Wife case

And you sitting and asking for HELP????

SUE them! How can they do it? You can claim and they should bring your wife in 2 weeks! Claim it now!!! Go to Ottawa straight!

superman786

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
is this the correct cic address for submitting re-pcc and imm forms?

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca