Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
humtum143 said:
Ok guys so here is the Good NEws

I few weeks back I got tired of this bullshyt Canadian embassy in Islamabad processing case so slowly and making me and others suffer...

By request from my lawyer to transfer my file from Islamabad to Delhi..cost me $2000 for this step which I paid my lawyer. (((A Jewish lawyer)))

The transfer as been made along with a medical update that was requested by Delhi to process the file..

The following are done..

Background clearance done
Security check done
Medical done re-med sent to Delhi along with the transfer
Marriage Is BF

My application is from July AOR and in November all those steps was completed my file was sitting on dust when my lawyer did a inquiry about file processing Islamabad didn't give any comments and agreed to transfer the file((((( that to prove how crooked they are in Islamabad)))..

And by the help of ((( NO ONE IS ILLEGAL ))) power and praise to them today Delhi as requested my wife passport ready for visa ..

I strongly suggest you guys to go seek help from them ((NO ONE IS ILLEGAL)) MP'S are useless..Pakistan and it's ambassy can kiss my azz...

So for all of you stop whinning and complaining go seek help because Islamabad ambassy don't give a shyt

Thanks all and goodluck with your process inshallah you all be reunited with your love one..

Peace..
congrats,can u share ur timeline

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
I just got a response from CHC-ISB .... ONE MORE OBJECTION :( ..... Due to this election drama they are messing up with everyone .
My marriage was a complete marriage ( rukhsati included ) and I lived their with her for 8 months before returning to Canada . We have a baby girl too , whose application for citizenship & passport is in process . I dont understand why are they objecting and on what basis ??? I was a Canadian Citizen when i got married . Now they are asking all the proofs for the last 1 year regarding my residence in canada and asked IMM8 , Schedule 1 , IMM5406 and supplementary info forms for my wife .

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mayena said:
Meri ko kab miliga passport,,,hehehe,, koi passport dila doo,, badhi mehrebani hogi app ki
inshallah u will get ur passport back soon with visa.. :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doctorkhan said:
I just got a response from CHC-ISB .... ONE MORE OBJECTION :( ..... Due to this election drama they are messing up with everyone .
My marriage was a complete marriage ( rukhsati included ) and I lived their with her for 8 months before returning to Canada . We have a baby girl too , whose application for citizenship & passport is in process . I dont understand why are they objecting and on what basis ??? I was a Canadian Citizen when i got married . Now they are asking all the proofs for the last 1 year regarding my residence in canada and asked IMM8 , Schedule 1 , IMM5406 and supplementary info forms for my wife .
brother, Forms they will ask since a new family member (the daughter) has to be listed in the form. By proof of residence in Canada they want to determine that if they grant immigration to your spouse you have a geniune interest in living in Canada or will you just use the health system as some PR card holders do that (no offence to you please). Have you been in Canada for a year

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
became-a-loner said:
brother, Forms they will ask since a new family member (the daughter) has to be listed in the form. By proof of residence in Canada they want to determine that if they grant immigration to your spouse you have a geniune interest in living in Canada or will you just use the health system as some PR card holders do that (no offence to you please). Have you been in Canada for a year
Yes brother i m here since last 9 months .... Alhumdulillah i have every proof they mentioned in the list ... I m hopeful its just a temp speed breaker and inshaAllah things will be sort out smoothly .

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Doctorkhan said:
Yes brother i m here since last 9 months .... Alhumdulillah i have every proof they mentioned in the list ... I m hopeful its just a temp speed breaker and inshaAllah things will be sort out smoothly .
salam and good morning honestly God they want to kill us its a kind of torturing us. Its really depressing some time i want to kill my self and finish all these stress ,but being as a muslime i scary from Allah what the hell this chc is doing with us

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
It seems like these mofos at CHC Islamabad are waiting for the elections and messing around meanwhile. May Allah put them through what we are going through. Ameen

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
Doctorkhan said:
They are not objecting your marrige, its just residence. Show them you have been living in Canada for the last 9+ month, job letter, University/college enrollment, bills under your name etc.

Nothing to worry about.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Doctorkhan said:
sis :O ..... i m brother :D .... i contacted MP but they cant help us until elections are over probably because he is not an MP anymore .... The only option that i have now is to wait .... I have been writing them since last friday and if they wont reply tomorrow then probably on tues because of the long weekend . :(
Sorry Bro,,, congrats that you got the response from CHC,, did they send it to your wife by ordinary mail? Don't get upset, gather all things and send them and also write to them that you have a daughter too so please speed up our visa process.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
khan82 said:
salam and good morning honestly God they want to kill us its a kind of torturing us. Its really depressing some time i want to kill my self and finish all these stress ,but being as a muslime i scary from Allah what the hell this chc is doing with us
Dont get so depress ... Mayoosi = kufur ..... Allah humein utne he pareshani deta hai jitne hum mein bardasht hote hai ... so be proud of urself ... u r tougher than others :p ..... Our life is much much precious .... these temporary sorrows are nothing compared to the happiness tht u would get when ur family wll be reunited . Have faith in Allah , He is the ultimate power .

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Style said:
They are not objecting your marrige, its just residence. Show them you have been living in Canada for the last 9+ month, job letter, University/college enrollment, bills under your name etc.

Nothing to worry about.
After reading that letter I also realize this fact that atleast they are not objecting the marriage cuz proving that is more difficult since they have different definition of a genuine marriage . I have started gathering proofs and inshaAllah sab behter hoga ... Pray for all of us guys , including urself .

Thanks.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
mayena said:
Sorry Bro,,, congrats that you got the response from CHC,, did they send it to your wife by ordinary mail? Don't get upset, gather all things and send them and also write to them that you have a daughter too so please speed up our visa process.
I got the letter in email , after sending them 7 emails and 6 faxes :D

Yes , I will write a detailed letter also alongwith the proofs and forms and submit tht ASAP insha Allah .... plz pray for me sis.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
just an FYI ..

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/article/977991--don-t-vote-conservative-immigration-lawyers-warn-newcomers?bn=1

and btw its not CHC-ISB who make rules, they just follow what Canadian Immigration in Ottawa tells them to do.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Doctorkhan said:
Dont get so depress ... Mayoosi = kufur ..... Allah humein utne he pareshani deta hai jitne hum mein bardasht hote hai ... so be proud of urself ... u r tougher than others :p ..... Our life is much much precious .... these temporary sorrows are nothing compared to the happiness tht u would get when ur family wll be reunited . Have faith in Allah , He is the ultimate power .
you are right brother and i do agree with you ,but some time i dont know i get hopless i have very strong believe to my Allah that is why i do wait and Allah say he mangti hon ke meri aur ap sub ke mushkilat asaan kardy ham sub ko apny apny family ke satt mela dy ameen