+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

Good Morning on the day after the barbaric act of CHC on us innocent people.

B

bestplace4u

Just to make u guys slightly happy. Family friends Wife case not sure about dates.

Applied CPC M Jan 2010
CHC started processing March 2010
Remed February 2011
PPR April 2011

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
hmm! thats not gud news. that mean u also sponsor ur wife i thought in wife case may be they lil bit flexible. i hope everything shud be fine. i don't know how they decide that marriage is genuine or not? all r jerk in CHC.

i try my best to sent all papers in proper form and also attested from ministry of foreign affairs. is that make any difference?

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friend Whd_Mukhtar and JKSHPISB and I, 3 of us did full Nikkah with Barat at marriage hall but no Rukhsati, same timeline and 3 of us received objections letter in same week but good thing is both two friends received VISA last month but not me and I think Mahmed cousin also received the VISA with nikah only case.

After listening all the news today, peoples craze may be over for checking ecase 10 time in a day and may be afarid to see online ecase status now.

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Mujhe be ub dar lag raha hy ye na keh de tum ne black underwear kioun pehna hy white colour he valid hota hy. please explain in detail and provide more proof :(
lol

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anzee said:
hmm! thats not gud news. that mean u also sponsor ur wife i thought in wife case may be they lil bit flexible. i hope everything shud be fine. i don't know how they decide that marriage is genuine or not? all r jerk in CHC.

i try my best to sent all papers in proper form and also attested from ministry of foreign affairs. is that make any difference?
It is good you have done the attestation, however in my opion wether its attested or not any document from Canada which contain both your and spouse information CHC asked CPC-M to clarify and reconfirm if the case is in doubt. In my case I had high-level documents fron Canadian institutions which they asked to verified in Canada and which were ok'd by CPC-M.

redbull

Mar 29, 2011
Visa Office......
chc islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
File Transfer...
aug-2010
Med's Done....
may-2010
in one day so many pages but its really sad i hope they understand we just want to be united with our loved ones we should really all do something about chc ismalabad pani sar kay upar chala gaya hai I have alread decided if i dont hear anything from chc by august i will move to pakistan screw chc and they can go to hell

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redbull said:
in one day so many pages but its really sad i hope they understand we just want to be united with our loved ones we should really all do something about chc ismalabad pani sar kay upar chala gaya hai I have alread decided if i dont hear anything from chc by august i will move to pakistan screw chc and they can go to hell
same here.. im moving in september inshAllah :)

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
From the time I have joined the forum I have got addicted to reading you guys comments,, sad and happy comments speciallly 1 2 ka 4 and Anso and best place. You people are great......But Im again stressed that why they havent sent me the PPR letter yet... I faxed them my mailing address yesterday again to remind them :'(

redbull

Mar 29, 2011
Visa Office......
chc islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
File Transfer...
aug-2010
Med's Done....
may-2010
r they only sending objections for nikkah only cases or for everybody

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:
From the time I have joined the forum I have got addicted to reading you guys comments,, sad and happy comments speciallly 1 2 ka 4 and Anso and best place. You people are great......But Im again stressed that why they havent sent me the PPR letter yet... I faxed them my mailing address yesterday again to remind them :'(
sister jee they are lazy they will send u ppr InshaAllah

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh God yaar ae khabraan te khabarnaak ae!! Allah
sano sab te khair kar
ae CHC wale te maran maraan no phirde aa!

Not very promising wat these su***rs, are upto! past few days they are really coming down on us pretty hard and nasty with several rejections. That's the conservatives moto to make Canada like Bushie imagined!

Stop steevie, before its too late, i miss the days of Jean Chretian, wat a PM he was..aa good ole days..when canada was a peacekeeper, NOT policeman wannabe!

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Mujhe be ub dar lag raha hy ye na keh de tum ne black underwear kioun pehna hy white colour he valid hota hy. please explain in detail and provide more proof :(
hahaha aisa hi honay wala hay

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
I've been reading sad comments and info from psionator,mahmed and marya and I cant tell you how proud I am of your strength. InshAllah, keep the prayer mode on and you'll get through. Jahan itna, wahan thora aur sahi!
One2ka4 and Anso bhai, you two are the greatest and the funniest! Thanks for cheering us all up and keeping the mahol lively :)

P.S: I think your wives should be part of this forum too, they'll know what a fan following both of you have, and how entertained they'll be for the rest of their lives! :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
psionator said:
same here.. im moving in september inshAllah :)

Moving to Pakistan? Wah wah! But your appeal etc would still be going through right?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
redbull said:
r they only sending objections for nikkah only cases or for everybody

I think as someone mentioned here, they're trying to clear the backlog by sending objection letters now- since apparently they get a quota for giving PPRs. And the first victims of objection letters are Nikah only cases. Though there have been cases here (Nikah only) who have got PPRs (though it took quite a while)...So basically, no predictable move as far as CHC-I is concerned ::) ::) :mad:

I think hur koi saal ka ek chakkar tou PK laga he le, and send as much proof from ones trip as they possibly can. And other voluntary proof every 6 months- so they know marriage IS genuine!

One thing I would like to ask everyone is, when corresponding with CHC-I, do your better halves (i.e. sponsored) person mail them or you, as the sponsor mail/send them info?