Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ooh hoo, maryaa sis... :(
Yeh tu fir achi baat nahi....aap bilkul he chup ho k beth gye...
aya karrain forum pay....chalo jitna time hain without bahia jee k ....
tab tak hum bahio k sath mouj masti keya karrain.... :D

marya238 said:
ansoo bhai .. im right here .. i was just keeping my mouth zipped lol ... like wes bhai was getting agitated :) .. nothing changed my husband did not receive ne call or any letter ...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wish he was here said:
I pray we all hear something soon and I hope its all good news. My ecas hasn't been updated since August 2010 so I've resorted to e-mailing them at the end of every month since the 9-10 months were over (them asking us to stay silent). I always get generic e-mails and they don't really answer any of my questions. *sigh*
In my opinion you should hear something really soon InshAllah :)

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Bhai main forum per roz aati hoon bus chup chaap dekh rahi hoon :)
anso said:
Ooh hoo, maryaa sis... :(
Yeh tu fir achi baat nahi....aap bilkul he chup ho k beth gye...
aya karrain forum pay....chalo jitna time hain without bahia jee k ....
tab tak hum bahio k sath mouj masti keya karrain.... :D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wish he was here said:
I pray we all hear something soon and I hope its all good news. My ecas hasn't been updated since August 2010 so I've resorted to e-mailing them at the end of every month since the 9-10 months were over (them asking us to stay silent). I always get generic e-mails and they don't really answer any of my questions. *sigh*
you know i start emailing them since my application newly arrived to islamabad and i got one email from them that it takes 2 to 3 months to creat a file so its too early ,but after 10 days i got my Aor lol it was so funny relpy from them i was loughing now when i see this long wait i say i was really in harry lol. wish we all get good news soon that is true deer aye durost aye

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meryee painaay mereyaaa tay ahkaiann tars gayeaaa c tenuu forum taay wehkaiaaan...
Ennj aaj toun baad nahi kernaaa.... :( :(
marya238 said:
Bhai main forum per roz aati hoon bus chup chaap dekh rahi hoon :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anso Lala g. shukir ay os maalik da aj mazhbi lecture chal re ne.
Te Chachu nu cheetir pene chahie de.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mera vas chaly veer ji....
tay may chachooo nu chitaar mar mar k udaaay sar taay ek bal v na chadainnn...

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Anso Lala g. shukir ay os maalik da aj mazhbi lecture chal re ne.
Te Chachu nu cheetir pene chahie de.

L

lahorecouple

a bad news from other forum

"Dear Inshallah, thx for your kind reply,

No i don't know Afghanistan, but i read this topic and i found out that he is also suffering with this situation, May Allah help him and my friend

Some idiots hacked his email and got the file number from there i think, and the hacker send an email to islamabad from my friend id and he wrote in email, that this guy has paid his wife to sponsor him and he is gonna divorce him once he entered canada.

After few days he got his email back and he say that someone has send an email to islamabad, he was shocked and he got call from islamabad that there is some problem with ur visa, you have to return it back with PR conformation letter

He was about to return the passport and his wife told him to wait for few days, His wife talked to a lawyer and her lawyer request her to order the caips note, once they got the caips note, they find out that the visa is suspend it due to fake marriage.

Now they have already send the vacation letter and some other documents, but still no response from them since 22 days

And he is preparing to go canada with the suspended visa, so that why i search in google to find out some solution and i found a topic by a user name "Afghanistan"

So anyone please advice us what should we do.
"

L

lahorecouple

now a good news from other forum

"Hello Everyone....
I am in Pakistan at the moment so thts why unable to use the net....

By the grace of Allah.... today my wife received her passport with the visa stamped. and inshallah she will be traveling with me to canada end of this month...

Thanks everybody for the prayers and I wish that all the memebers will receive the good news very soon... inshallah...

one thing I wud like to share..... abt the local staff... which i noticed....my wife sent her passport using Fedex paid about 1200.00 Ruppes which includes the return amount for the passport. and we where waiting that Fedex ppl will call us to pickup the passport. This morning we received the passport at home through TCS (which is a different company) and they asked for the 370.00 ruppes for the service charge... its happend to one my family member as well, passport was sent using fedex but came back through TCS and had to pay the service charge.....so in my opinion i think the local staff made some kind of deal with TCS and Fedex to make money if some body send passport using Fedex charge them full amount and use TCS to send it back and take half of the money from Fedex as their share and do the same thing if somebody use TCS to send passport, use Fedex to send the passport back and make money. another way of making extra money.......

so guys if you use Fedex so you might receive passport back from TCS and you have to pay the extra charges :) wish you guys all the best.

Once again thanks for the prayers and wish you guys all the best....

My Time Line: (Applied for Wife)

File sent CPC (M) Dec 31, 2009

File Received CPC (M) Jan 05, 2010

CPC (M) Approved Jan 26, 2010

Case Forwarded to CIC ISL Jan 26, 2010

CIC-ISL Started Feb 23,2010

Send Additional Doc and Supp Form Mar 10,2010

Medical Expired Nov, 2010

Re medical Request received Jan 05, 2011

Medical Sent on Jan 19, 2011

PPR Request March 03, 2011

Passport Sent March 08,2011

Passport received with visa April 5,2011
"

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Danny4450 said:
In my opinion you should hear something really soon InshAllah :)
Thanks for the positive feed back. :) I'm sure it's likely to be request for re-medical, pcc, the whole shabang or something around there. It'd be nice if they'd just ask me already and get it over with. Wishful thinking but It'd be amaaaazing if husband was with me again by the end of the summer.

khan82 said:
you know i start emailing them since my application newly arrived to islamabad and i got one email from them that it takes 2 to 3 months to creat a file so its too early ,but after 10 days i got my Aor lol it was so funny relpy from them i was loughing now when i see this long wait i say i was really in harry lol. wish we all get good news soon that is true deer aye durost aye
I wasn't in much of a hurry when I came back from pakistan. I wanted him to be a responsible son and take care of his family there while I get things ready here. When things started to drag at CHC-isb I have become impatient and now I am more than ready to move on with my life. I feel I have waited enough. I still want him to be a responsible son and fulfil his duties but I feel now its time that we start a family. I didn't ever want to wait this long after marriage to begin a family. :( :-[

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INSHALLAH veer ji zaror...milaain gay twady nal..
tay may ana vay Toronto ich...
tay maay veer ji islamabad tooun haaan...

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Tusi Canada aa ke sade naal milna sadi tuhadi khoob rawe gi. kis city ana ay tusi te Lahore tu kis jagha tu?

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Laahk de Lannnat.... ess terha daay lokaaa tay... :( :(
Jerraay kesi doujaay nu musibaat ich pawaaan....... :mad: :mad:

lahorecouple said:
a bad news from other forum

"Dear Inshallah, thx for your kind reply,

No i don't know Afghanistan, but i read this topic and i found out that he is also suffering with this situation, May Allah help him and my friend

Some idiots hacked his email and got the file number from there i think, and the hacker send an email to islamabad from my friend id and he wrote in email, that this guy has paid his wife to sponsor him and he is gonna divorce him once he entered canada.

After few days he got his email back and he say that someone has send an email to islamabad, he was shocked and he got call from islamabad that there is some problem with ur visa, you have to return it back with PR conformation letter

He was about to return the passport and his wife told him to wait for few days, His wife talked to a lawyer and her lawyer request her to order the caips note, once they got the caips note, they find out that the visa is suspend it due to fake marriage.

Now they have already send the vacation letter and some other documents, but still no response from them since 22 days

And he is preparing to go canada with the suspended visa, so that why i search in google to find out some solution and i found a topic by a user name "Afghanistan"

So anyone please advice us what should we do.
"

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
ok veer ji .. i will reply now :D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
lahorecouple said:

"Hello Everyone....

By the grace of Allah.... today my wife received her passport with the visa stamped. and inshallah she will be traveling with me to canada end of this month...

Thanks everybody for the prayers and I wish that all the memebers will receive the good news very soon... inshallah...

one thing I wud like to share..... abt the local staff... which i noticed....my wife sent her passport using Fedex paid about 1200.00 Ruppes which includes the return amount for the passport. and we where waiting that Fedex ppl will call us to pickup the passport. This morning we received the passport at home through TCS (which is a different company) and they asked for the 370.00 ruppes for the service charge... its happend to one my family member as well, passport was sent using fedex but came back through TCS and had to pay the service charge.....so in my opinion i think the local staff made some kind of deal with TCS and Fedex to make money if some body send passport using Fedex charge them full amount and use TCS to send it back and take half of the money from Fedex as their share and do the same thing if somebody use TCS to send passport, use Fedex to send the passport back and make money. another way of making extra money.......

so guys if you use Fedex so you might receive passport back from TCS and you have to pay the extra charges :) wish you guys all the best.

Passport received with visa April 5,2011
"
So basically it took about 13 months in this case from the time application was transferred to Islamabad. Not bad at all. I hope the process speeds up further in the upcoming months rather than slowing down.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATULATION Enn bahi sahb ko.....
3 march ko forum say kaneeem bahi ka b PPR tha,,,,
unnhay pata nahi milaa abi PassPort k nahi.....................?

lahorecouple said:

"Hello Everyone....