+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

love stay forever

Sep 29, 2012
fizz1234 said:
60% of the income is not enough to support your family as people are having problems with their complete paycheck bud. And EI is only approved within the country.
My friend as i mentiond it will not only help the salaried person. Salaried person will get less benift from this ruling. and 60 cent depend how much some one is earning. and It will not be an EI . This will be some kind of special asssistance in the shape of EI. and it will stop as the case approved. and also I personal think that 60 cent if i get in back home while do nothing and just living with the family and getting 60 cent just siting at home aur who bhi not in canada. Its enough for me. to enjoy until the case approved.

love stay forever

Sep 29, 2012
fizz1234 said:
Wow role play, didnt see this coming. But I will humor you since you type way too much for such hypothetical posts.

My answer will be immigration is a privilege not a right, you knew about the process before you got married. If you didnt have the money to run 2 homes than you shouldn't have started the 2nd one to start with. You knew about the limitation during your PR status as well[3 years within 5 year period] so why dont you stop whining, man up and sit through what you opted for.
Again my friend I am not asking you immigration . I am not asking you to give my family immigration. I am just requestig you as a resident of canada I have a right to live with my family. I want to live back home with my family. I am just reqesting you the persmission. I am not asking you the visa or some other thing. Just a simple permission. My request is the reversal of immigraition.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
love stay forever said:
Again my friend I am not asking you immigration . I am not asking you to give my family immigration. I am just requestig you as a resident of canada I have a right to live with my family. I want to live back home with my family. I am just reqesting you the persmission. I am not asking you the visa or some other thing. Just a simple permission. My request is the reversal of immigraition.
You go ahead and do what you want, live where you want. You ain't getting a dime from my tax $$ to sit around all day back home. You knew all this before applying, end of story.

love stay forever

Sep 29, 2012
fizz1234 said:
Wow role play, didnt see this coming. But I will humor you since you type way too much for such hypothetical posts.

My answer will be immigration is a privilege not a right, you knew about the process before you got married. If you didnt have the money to run 2 homes than you shouldn't have started the 2nd one to start with. You knew about the limitation during your PR status as well[3 years within 5 year period] so why dont you stop whining, man up and sit through what you opted for.
I dont have any background issue. I dont have any security checks issue. I dont have medical issue I dont any other problem. Then why I canot live back home with my family. My family canot come here I understand its an immigration problem its not a right its a privlege. Immgration department has to check and verify lots of things. It can take 3 years for pakistani people specially I understand. Govt has administrative problem I understand. But I canot go back even I am a resident or citien. I cant live there for long period. that I cant understand. I know my family cannot come here and live with me before 29 months. but I dont understand why I cant go back there and live 29 months continusley there. There is some thing who is restricting me to live there 29 months. its mean its restricting my basic right to live with my family there 29 months as I dont have any immigration, securituy or background issue. then what is the differnce between a canadian residend or citizen and pakistani or other natiioanls

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
love stay forever said:
I dont have any background issue. I dont have any security checks issue. I dont have medical issue I dont any other problem. Then why I canot live back home with my family. My family canot come here I understand its an immigration problem its not a right its a privlege. Immgration department has to check and verify lots of things. It can take 3 years for pakistani people specially I understand. Govt has administrative problem I understand. But I canot go back even I am a resident or citien. I cant live there for long period. that I cant understand. I know my family cannot come here and live with me before 29 months. but I dont understand why I cant go back there and live 29 months continusley there. There is some thing who is restricting me to live there 29 months. its mean its restricting my basic right to live with my family there 29 months as I dont have any immigration, securituy or background issue. then what is the differnce between a canadian residend or citizen and pakistani or other natiioanls
I have friends living back home for decades and they are canadian citizens. No idea what you are rambling about

love stay forever

Sep 29, 2012
fizz1234 said:
I have friends living back home for decades and they are canadian citizens. No idea what you are rambling about
All these canadian citizen who are living back homes for decades. There spouse cases are not in immigration and not in under preocess. even they didnot apply for family immigration or there applicaton for family immigration have been approved.
There were some people I saw on the forum who try to live wit there spouses duriing the case in process. and CHC islamabad rejected there case that what are you doing here. Even i went to islamabad I try to meet some one in CHC and there was an idiot secretery to high commison he was asking me why you are here. if chc know that sponser is living in pakistan they will reject your case. what is this non sense.

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
ishaak said:
r u going from islamabad? mayb thts y its cheap my husband is coming from lahore i am in scarborough
Yes i m travelling from Islamabad bc it is nearest Airport.
I m going to Tronoto, Anyways My prayers are with you and your hubby, In Sha Allah when you hubby will come to Canada and you guys must visit to Mississauga.

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
love stay forever said:
Brother, The rules are clear, if you are a Canadian Citizen you can stay in Pakistan while your family sponsorship application is in process.

You may be asked to provide proof of your genuine interest to return to Canada during the process for which you would require to show evidence such as rental agreement, funds in Canadian accounts and preferable a job letter or interview but that will be in future and they may not even demand it. The reason they do that is simply to make sure that new immigrants (your family) is not using Canada for medical treatment and social benefits only.

The reason a Canadian immigrant (permanent resident) cant live in Pakistan while his family sponsorship application is in process is due to residency requirement for an immigrant (since the person is not a Citizen and may lose PR if residency requirement is not met) and CHC-ISB does not make that determination that is CIC Canada, other than this reason it is simply the law of the land

if you are a Canadian Citizen and going to live in Pakistan after your sponsorship has been approved, better dont bother updating your own address to CHC-ISB, they wont know it unless you tell them, it also depends on your case that if you need to provide proof of ongoing relationship where you have to let them know that you are living together or if you have already provided proof of established relationship to CHC-ISB.

You may also like to apply for a visit visa (in case you dont have children) for your spouse, it may work and you may not have to migrate back to Pak during the proecss

Hope it resolves the confusion

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
ziaulhaq75 said:
I m going to Tronoto, Anyways My prayers are with you and your hubby, In Sha Allah when you hubby will come to Canada and you guys must visit to Mississauga.
I pray for a Safe and Happy Flight for you
Im sure ur wife is goin crazy over excitement.
Best of luck in the Future and Remember me in ur prayers :D

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam everyone and here are Tracking Numbers for today May 23,2013

TRACKING NUMBERS 23009665620 to 23009665667

Nothing for us today but I hope and pray its for someone here today In Sha Allah

Please pray for us and May Allah bless and help us all IN Sha Allah

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
ziaulhaq75 said:
Thanks brother Inshallah i hope u have a beautiful life ahead with ur wife may you stay happy Inshallah we will come and you shud visit us as well hope u have a safe flight do tell us abt ur experience at toronto airport

love stay forever

Sep 29, 2012
I-ask-u-why said:
Brother, The rules are clear, if you are a Canadian Citizen you can stay in Pakistan while your family sponsorship application is in process.

You may be asked to provide proof of your genuine interest to return to Canada during the process for which you would require to show evidence such as rental agreement, funds in Canadian accounts and preferable a job letter or interview but that will be in future and they may not even demand it. The reason they do that is simply to make sure that new immigrants (your family) is not using Canada for medical treatment and social benefits only.

The reason a Canadian immigrant (permanent resident) cant live in Pakistan while his family sponsorship application is in process is due to residency requirement for an immigrant (since the person is not a Citizen and may lose PR if residency requirement is not met) and CHC-ISB does not make that determination that is CIC Canada, other than this reason it is simply the law of the land

if you are a Canadian Citizen and going to live in Pakistan after your sponsorship has been approved, better dont bother updating your own address to CHC-ISB, they wont know it unless you tell them, it also depends on your case that if you need to provide proof of ongoing relationship where you have to let them know that you are living together or if you have already provided proof of established relationship to CHC-ISB.

You may also like to apply for a visit visa (in case you dont have children) for your spouse, it may work and you may not have to migrate back to Pak during the proecss

Hope it resolves the confusion

Thankyou brother for trying to help but the confusion is still there. Canadian citizen cant live out side in any country for more then 06 months. Please check the law. Because we are pakistani national that why we can live in pakistan. If we try to live in any country we cannot live more then 06 months.
As a PR resident the situation is the same PR also canot live more then 06 month out of the country. But PR has to live in the country I dont remember the exact years to maintain his PR status.
Simple is that if some one live more then 06 months then he/ she canot filed a tax return. and also there are some more problems for example if some one have a kids and he/she is getting child benift. They can get for 06 months if they are out of the country.

love stay forever

Sep 29, 2012
Thankyou brother for trying to help but the confusion is still there. Canadian citizen cant live out side in any country for more then 06 months. Please check the law. Because we are pakistani national that why we can live in pakistan. If we try to live in any country we cannot live more then 06 months.
As a PR resident the situation is the same PR also canot live more then 06 month out of the country. But PR has to live in the country I dont remember the exact years to maintain his PR status.
Simple is that if some one live more then 06 months then he/ she canot filed a tax return. and also there are some more problems for example if some one have a kids and he/she is getting child benift. They can get for 06 months if they are out of the country.

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
love stay forever said:
I dont knw about anybody else but i went to pakistan while sponsering my husband and i am a canadian citizen i stayed there wid my husband for 1.5 years and they didnt say anything to my husband when he went for his interview infact his visa oficer was happy they didnt ask him for proof or they didnt even reject his application and for child benefit ou gota call them and tell them to stop ur child benefits

love stay forever

Sep 29, 2012
I am talking about this law . These person called a non resident.
There are lot of disadvantage as a non resident.
Non-residents of Canada This page provides information about the income tax rules that apply to non-residents of Canada.

Residency status
Non-residents
You are a non-resident for tax purposes if you:

normally, customarily, or routinely live in another country and are not considered a resident of Canada; or
do not have significant residential ties in Canada; and
you live outside Canada throughout the tax year; or
you stay in Canada for less than 183 days in the tax year.
Note
If you lived outside Canada during the tax year and you are a government employee, a member of the Canadian Forces or their overseas school staff, or working under a Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) assistance program, see Government employees outside Canada for the rules that apply to you. These rules can also apply to your dependent children and other family members.

Deemed residents
You are a deemed resident for tax purposes for the entire tax year if you:

stay in Canada for 183 days or more in that tax year;
do not have significant residential ties with Canada; and
are not considered a resident of another country under the terms of a tax treaty that Canada has with another country.
If this is your situation, see Deemed residents for the rules that apply to you.

Deemed non-residents
If you are a factual resident of Canada and a resident of another country with which Canada has a tax treaty, you may be considered a deemed non-resident of Canada for tax purposes.

You become a deemed non-resident of Canada when your ties with the other country become such that, under the tax treaty with which Canada has with the other country, you would be considered a resident of that other country.

As a deemed non-resident, the same rules apply to you as a non-resident of Canada.