Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
zalmayday said:
I just want to convey this message to everyone as Sadqa-e-Jaria. My father got sugar few months back. That was really shocking to all family members. Immediately treatment was started from different doctors and hakims. But there was no possibility to reverse the disease and we were to told that he has to live with this disease his entire life. Then one day somebody told us about a person who is treating the disease of sugar by herbs. We went there and he gave us some herbal medicines for ten days. It was really amazing when we saw the sugar got controlled without using other medicines. Now with grace of Allah, the sugar of my father is fully controlled and within the normal range. We have Glucometer at home and we use to check his sugar on daily basis and there is no abnormality in his sugar level after starting using these herbal medicines. The doctor of my father is really amazed and he talked to the person on phone.(Person who gave us medicine). I'm posting this add because if even a single human life is saved because of me will be a great honor for me. The name of that person is Mushtaq Khan sb, living in Pakistan, (Saddar Bazar Risalpur, Distt Nowshera KPK,). His Mob#0344-9728499,0300-9176901.He is not charging a single penny from the patients and giving the medicines free to everyone. This is not his occupation as he is a well off Zameen dar/wealthy person of the area. Now hundred of sugar patients around the country and even from abroad are visiting him on daily basis.
I will request everyone to send this message to your contacts and if we are able to save some one life it's like we saved whole humanity.
I know this is not a proper forum for such things but I just want to save some one's life.

Salam sister can you give me a bit more info on this matter. Like what is the herb and may Allah bless you for all you do In sha Allah

pinky123

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15june2010
AOR Received.
28Aug2010
File Transfer...
2Aug2010
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Interview........
Interview que since..july2011, interview 4- feb 2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah....
Asalam,

mara medical abhi tak update nhi hoa,kyun ????? sb ky tu one week ya one month main ho jaty hain.

main kiya karon??? main ny aik email bhi CHC ko apny medical ki tracking #ki kar di ha....?????

mara medical ND main 6-3-2013 ko receive hoa tha .ab kiya karon

plz help

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Dear all finally I got below reply from OTTAWA office, it is just unfair that my file is still in OTTAWA after almost 9 months :( has anyone else received this reply for the below inquiry?

Good day,

Your file is being processed by the visa office in Islamabad.

It is part of a work sharing arrangement Ottawa has with Islamabad. While our office has part of your physical file, your application will be processed by an officer in Islamabad, according to the processing times of the Islamabad office. An agent from that office will contact you when more information is necessary.

The processing times for the Islamabad office are published on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Warm regards,

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
umme hani said:
yes better to remove from bleach cream and put the tikki on dorsal side of both hands if u really want to hv mehndi on itt,,,,,,,,,it look nice too have a safe journey PLZ remember uss also to re unite with our spouses AMEEN
That is great mashaAllah... May you both have a wonerful married life Aameen!
Mehndi is ok there wont be any issue so dont be stressed :)

ramySehar

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Niagra Falls
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
File Transfer...
Jul-2011
Med's Request
Dec-2012 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
Yes GCMS NOTES HELP REQUIRIED!

According to GCMS notes my wife file is in process since Nov 2012. I don't see any criminality and security get started. Do they share these in GCMS notes?

Any one has complained that re medical is talk forever to receive at ISL from New Delhi. It will be much faster if they process it in Islamabad

i still pretend...ALL IS WELL

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
A package is coming to Peshawar in my husbands name oh I pray In Sha Allah its for his PassPort request
In Sha Allah.
If it is and once they receive the passport how long before they send the Visa In Sha Allah.

Oh I pray we all get good news soon In Sha Allah. My heart was so down the other day I felt like crumling to the ground and a good brother helped me up again. May Allah bless him with good news soon as for all members In Sha Allah.
Oh Allah please I beg you to help all members to get their visa's and be with their loved ones and also for me too In Sha Allah.........Ameen

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
micmac101 said:
A package is coming to Peshawar in my husbands name oh I pray In Sha Allah its for his PassPort request
In Sha Allah.
If it is and once they receive the passport how long before they send the Visa In Sha Allah.

Oh I pray we all get good news soon In Sha Allah. My heart was so down the other day I felt like crumling to the ground and a good brother helped me up again. May Allah bless him with good news soon as for all members In Sha Allah.
Oh Allah please I beg you to help all members to get their visa's and be with their loved ones and also for me too In Sha Allah.........Ameen
In Sha Allah Kahir

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
micmac101 said:
In Sha Allah.

Awww Inshallah. Allah SWT is great! everything will happen all of a sudden I used to worry just like you.. It's been a very long wait for all of you 2010 applicants. May Allah SWT shower happiness upon you ALL!
Ameen!!

My husband is flying on Sunday IA.. don't forget us in ur prayers..

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
micmac101 said:
In Sha Allah.

Ooo awsome.... :)
In sha Allah ur hubby will get good news...i pray dat i may get ppr as in one of da tracking numbers for peshawar :(...i usually dnt see n search for tracking numbers as wen i see the numbers for peshawar ,get palpitaions heheh.
Do pray for me sis...want every member of da forum especially those of 2010,n early 2011 members to get out of dis painful waiting game n chc's brutality ....may Allah help us alll ameen

ssmz

Nov 3, 2012
hotshot said:
Awww Inshallah. Allah SWT is great! everything will happen all of a sudden I used to worry just like you.. It's been a very long wait for all of you 2010 applicants. May Allah SWT shower happiness upon you ALL!
Ameen!!

Is your husband flying from pia

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
hotshot said:
Ameen!!

Oh I can never forget any of you in my prayers I pray and ask Allah all the time to bless all brothers and sisters to be reunited again In Sha Allah.
May Allah bless you all In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
mahwigul said:
Ooo awsome.... :)
In sha Allah ur hubby will get good news...i pray dat i may get ppr as in one of da tracking numbers for peshawar :(...i usually dnt see n search for tracking numbers as wen i see the numbers for peshawar ,get palpitaions heheh.
Do pray for me sis...want every member of da forum especially those of 2010,n early 2011 members to get out of dis painful waiting game n chc's brutality ....may Allah help us alll ameen
Oh I pray to and it is good news for you as well brother as for all on the forum as it seems like a huge family to me . In Sha Allah

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
suppy said:
hi guys

m flying tomorow finally lol

i had mehndi on my hands a friend of mine told me that it creates issue while scanning at the airport
DOES IT??????????????????????????????????????/

m worried
ur quick response will b highly appreciaated

thanks
prayers for 2010 cases cuz m one of them :p
no such thing u will have no issue

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
sabii said:
That is great mashaAllah... May you both have a wonerful married life Aameen!
Mehndi is ok there wont be any issue so dont be stressed :)
hi sabii when is ur hubby coming to canada??

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Sorry brothers and sisters for the delay, I have been up to something that will benefit all of ours process, please keep praying for me too.

I do have news for the ones that sent me PM's, IN SHA ALLAH will reply to all shortly.

Have been sick, please pray for my health as well too.