+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BestPlace4u. Very well said point buddy, thats why I enrolled in TWO courses for summer semester so that I can kill my time.

Just celebrated my spouse B.day this week so far so good.

Those of you who are in Canada and waiting for their spouses lets decorate your home by doing painting so it look fresh when your spouse arrive this will also kill your waiting time.

Cheers

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
shaimaa said:
yeah thats normal i also got the same request as yours from embassy and they didn't ask me for a re-medical
dear shaima
thanx for ur reply
so u mean to say their next step would be to ask for re medical? or medical is done?

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
they might ask gor it or might not it all depends so chill out have fun :)
mariah said:
dear shaima
thanx for ur reply
so u mean to say their next step would be to ask for re medical? or medical is d

OmarA

Jul 30, 2010
Hi Everyone,

When File is in the queue how long does it take to get it started? It's been 10 months now and I am very much losing my patience!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarA. Wait sir wait thats all I can say, more you think more your lose your patience,they will grant you VISA only when Allah intend to give you VISA.

So perfrom sabir & pary day & night to Allah Subha na tallah.

Cheers.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
amatullah said:
Dear All,
Apparently we won't be getting any news from ISB office until Eid-ul-Fitr so accepting this bitter truth I am planning to send an Eid gift to my spouse and would like to share the information with you. Pakistan Post Office offers two types of parcel services: Normal Parcel that cost Rs 1,000/- per kg and deliver within 22 days. The other service is ISP which charges Rs 1,300/- per ½ kg+16% Tax and delivers the packet within 6 days. Courier service charges are from Rs 3,000/- to 5,000/-. Is there any other way of sending parcels? Please let me know. Also, please suggest gift items which can be sent to our loved-ones. Hope this discussion would be a good way to pass the time.
Why are we not going to hear anything from them till Eid-ul-fitr... The Embassy is not working till then?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lostsoul27 said:
Why are we not going to hear anything from them till Eid-ul-fitr... The Embassy is not working till then?
Because its going to be a Ramadan month and Embassy wants that your spousal celebrate Ramadan & Eid with his/her family. Be patient and calm NO RUSH

Cheers

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing Times at ISLAMABAD Visa Offices in Asia.
(months) 30% of cases finalized in: 8
(months) 50% of cases finalized in: 9
(months) 70% of cases finalized in: 13
(months) 80% of cases finalized in: 14

They have updated quarterly infomration and according to this 30% case are done in 8 months now befor it was 7.

Sound good to me showing something else on the site for public & actually taking more than enough long time at processing center. :eek:

Cheers.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Because its going to be a Ramadan month and Embassy wants that your spousal celebrate Ramadan & Eid with his/her family. Be patient and calm NO RUSH

Cheers
Well.. i have been CALM for the last 14 months... so i guess there is no more time to be Calm.. Is that an official announcement that they wont be processing any case in Ramazan. If thats the case.. by that time i'll be into my 16th month since my case is in process at Islamabad. and thats like a clean case.. everything has been provided done re medical submitted the updated police report 4 months ago... Don't know what the hell are these guys doing.

baba786

Jul 22, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Cheers
Are you trying to be sarcastic? You are doing more harm than good by spreading false information.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Sir I am not trying to be sarcastic, I intend to say that one should be focsing on Ramadan not on file during Ramadan. Even though if someone will get his/her VISA in Ramazan do you really think that he/she is going to travel where as not celebrating Eid with family,
Ofcourse 20% will not travel but majority not.

Folks lets pray for every body during this Ramadan.

Cheers

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
No Sir I am not trying to be sarcastic, I intend to say that one should be focsing on Ramadan not on file during Ramadan. Even though if someone will get his/her VISA in Ramazan do you really think that he/she is going to travel where as not celebrating Eid with family,
Ofcourse 20% will not travel but majority not.

Folks lets pray for every body during this Ramadan.

Cheers
Lets not mix our relegious beleives and immigration.who wants to be with who on eid depends on every individual .we can only talk for our self so eid or ramazan my family gets here the minuite they get their passports back.
we should stick to the topic here.

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
one more thing there is NO OFFICIAL STATEMENT from CANADIAN EMBASSY that they will not be working in ramazan so i seriously second Mr.BABA that you should not spread false info as its a very sensitive issue for many here.

jewel1985

Jul 28, 2010
Hi there,
I am new to this site... sponsored my wife and here is my timeline.
application submitted in mississauga 28th april,2010
approval letter received from cic 03june, 2010
AOR received n process started in islam. 14th july, 2010
in the letter received from islamabad, they requested to submit supplimentary form and additional docs. like nikah and rukhsati pixs. and other pictures of going out..etc. and phone bills, financial support proof etc... most of these docs. i already submitted before with my application... but i told my wife to send them again anyways with some more pictures and docs.
Unfortunately, we do not have any rukhsati pics..is this could be a big deal for our case ? eventhough we both went to Murree together and we have sent those pictures before...
please comment as i am concern about this..
thanks

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
jewel1985 said:
Hi there,
I am new to this site... sponsored my wife and here is my timeline.
application submitted in mississauga 28th april,2010
approval letter received from cic 03june, 2010
AOR received n process started in islam. 14th july, 2010
in the letter received from islamabad, they requested to submit supplimentary form and additional docs. like nikah and rukhsati pixs. and other pictures of going out..etc. and phone bills, financial support proof etc... most of these docs. i already submitted before with my application... but i told my wife to send them again anyways with some more pictures and docs.
Unfortunately, we do not have any rukhsati pics..is this could be a big deal for our case ? eventhough we both went to Murree together and we have sent those pictures before...
please comment as i am concern about this..
thanks
Hi Jewel
Welcome aboard... yes uptill now ur processing is smooth & obvious. I hope ur doing it but just in case; Write CHC a cover letter in reply of AOR and mention the documents you have already submitted with application and the ones you would be submitting with that letter.
Well No rukhsati picture! yes it can be a big deal (in my point of view) because they precisly ask for rukhsati pictures now you must do 2 things:
1- Write the Justification for no rukhsati picture
2- Give every possible proof of you marriage consummation........... yes definitely honeymoon pictures would be ur King card. Also send them pictures of your wife with you & your family at home or outside that might have been taken after marriage.
Hope it helps..... Best wishes man.