03-12-2011
Med's Request
12-03-13
Interview........
waived on 04 feb 2013
After one year received second letter from CHC regarding remed and re pcc
Alhumdolilah
just a quick question

anyone whose file was processed in Islamabad and they did their medical abroad?

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liquid said:
After one year received second letter from CHC regarding remed and re pcc
Alhumdolilah
just a quick question

anyone whose file was processed in Islamabad and they did their medical abroad?
Not an issue you can get your medical done from any country by a DMP.

kabulijan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mar 2010
Doc's Request.
Jul 2011
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 2010'sep 2011,Dec 2012
Interview........
waived,
Passport Req..
12dec,pp sent To chc 25 dec 2013,pp reached chc 27 dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
5 mar, got pp back 12 mar 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully late march..... Early April....to Toronto....
Atif Shegiwal said:
Question from those who already got PP back or landed

While CHC was returning my PP back with VISA, i only got 2 forums, both of them were IM5688. on both of them they wrote my info but in one forum they attach my photo too.
Is it what other forum members also getting ? Is it what other forum members getting for landing or i got less forums for landing?
Also one more question, my wife newly shifted frm Vancouver to Toronto, so i will also land in toronto inshallah, it is not making any problem for me to land there bcz in forums they mentioned the vancouver address....plz reply soon who knows...thanks
i only got my pp with a form having my photo in it...nothing else...what is the second form your talking about? i think that is a lot i got from CHC so not expecting anything else...even if it is necessary....

liquid

Mar 22, 2011
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012 & Jan 2014
File Transfer...
03-12-2011
Med's Request
12-03-13
Interview........
waived on 04 feb 2013
DON2 said:
Not an issue you can get your medical done from any country by a DMP.
how do the chc islamabad will come to know about the results as i asked the assistant of doc and she told me they send the results off to London.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liquid said:
how do the chc islamabad will come to know about the results as i asked the assistant of doc and she told me they send the results off to London.
Us who had medical in Pakistan our medical was forwarded to New Delhi for assessment from there they upload the results on the system.
In your case may be London office will upload the medical results on the system which can be accessed by CHC-ISB.
But that is confirmed that their is no restriction to get medical done from home country. Medical can be conducted anywhere in the world from designated medical clinic.

liquid

Mar 22, 2011
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012 & Jan 2014
File Transfer...
03-12-2011
Med's Request
12-03-13
Interview........
waived on 04 feb 2013
DON2 said:
Us who had medical in Pakistan our medical was forwarded to New Delhi for assessment from there they upload the results on the system.
In your case may be London office will upload the medical results on the system which can be accessed by CHC-ISB.
But that is confirmed that their is no restriction to get medical done from home country. Medical can be conducted anywhere in the world from designated medical clinic.
Thanks bro. i know that there is no issue with medical being done.
I was just concerned about the method of delivery to chc Islamabad. coz u never know these A********s miss something and dont tell u at all. and i have suffered enough already and dont want to prolong this suffring.

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
liquid said:
Thanks bro. i know that there is no issue with medical being done.
I was just concerned about the method of delivery to chc Islamabad. coz u never know these A********s miss something and dont tell u at all. and i have suffered enough already and dont want to prolong this suffring.
I can tell you from my own experience, my wife's file was processed in CHC-ISB and her remedical was done in Canada (she was here on a visit visa)....the DMP told us that CIC has changed the process lately ..........going forward they dont send it to your regional office of the country where application is being processed (new dehli in her case)......... instead it went straight to Ottawa (being regional centre for Canada) .....and her medical results were uploaded on file in three weeks time without a glitch.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
I-ask-u-why said:
I can tell you from my own experience, my wife's file was processed in CHC-ISB and her remedical was done in Canada (she was here on a visit visa)....the DMP told us that CIC has changed the process lately ..........going forward they dont send it to your regional office of the country where application is being processed (new dehli in her case)......... instead it went straight to Ottawa (being regional centre for Canada) .....and her medical results were uploaded on file in three weeks time without a glitch.
That's so cool.

If medical process takes so long why did maryah.nayel from 2011 thread got remed in feb along with ppr and got her pp with visa early March..in about two weeks they got it done?? Do you guys believe that?

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
I just found this forum and so glad I did. I'm sponsoring my husband who is in Pakistan (back when Processing time was still 26 months). Since lots of you here are experienced in the process, I wanted to ask a few opinions.

I submitted my application in November 2011 myself, made sure everything was complete, sent original documents of my husband and all photos, etc. About 2 weeks later, I got a phonecall from CIC asking to confirm my annual income. Thank god I had a copy of all the documents I sent and told them the exact figure. They told me on the spot that it has been approved in Missisauga now. My status became "In Process"

In January 2012, I got an email from CIC stating that they had received my application in November. 3 Days after that email, I got a letter "decision made" and the letter said that I had met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and that my file had been forwarded to the Islamabad High Commision Visa office.

I sat still and hung on tight. January 2013 came and I still heard nothing, so I called up the mayor and had a case worker there to help me figure out where it is. She gathered info and told me it was in CPP Ottawa.

1- Now it has been almost 14 months and I have not received a single message or anything from CIC. I was looking into the ATIP and Privacy Request where we can request info but I don't know which one to request my info under...the ATIP act or the Privacy Act? And what kind of info do they give you?

2- Also is this normal to hear so much in the first few months and not hear anything back for a very long time?

3- Does anyone here have their files in CPP Ottawa? Do you think they take longer than Islamabad or shorter time?

4- If I have a slight address change (municipality decided to add a word before my street name), should I update online or call...do you think calling will get them to pick up my file and be like "oh there is this file too" or they just get angry that they have to change my address slightly on everything?

Thanks so much in advance guys!! :)

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
1- Now it has been almost 14 months and I have not received a single message or anything from CIC. I was looking into the ATIP and Privacy Request where we can request info but I don't know which one to request my info under...the ATIP act or the Privacy Act? And what kind of info do they give you?

It is normal for not getting anything for 14 months, ordering GCMS notes is under ATIP not Privacy, it wont really help you at this stage, I would suggest that order GCMS when you receive your first correspondence from Ottawa/CHC-ISB

3- Does anyone here have their files in CPP Ottawa? Do you think they take longer than Islamabad or shorter time?

For any files in Ottawa, the time frame stills applies that of CHC-ISB 28 months, its a moving target, if it jumps to 30 months your time frame will also become 30 months not the one at the time of application. I know it does not make sense but nothing makes sense there anyways

4- If I have a slight address change (municipality decided to add a word before my street name), should I update online or call...do you think calling will get them to pick up my file and be like "oh there is this file too" or they just get angry that they have to change my address slightly on everything?

you can change address online being a Canadian address, no need to call them.

[/quote]

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
I-ask-u-why said:

It is normal for not getting anything for 14 months, ordering GCMS notes is under ATIP not Privacy, it wont really help you at this stage, I would suggest that order GCMS when you receive your first correspondence from Ottawa/CHC-ISB

For any files in Ottawa, the time frame stills applies that of CHC-ISB 28 months, its a moving target, if it jumps to 30 months your time frame will also become 30 months not the one at the time of application. I know it does not make sense but nothing makes sense there anyways

you can change address online being a Canadian address, no need to call them.

Awesome thanks so much I-ask-u-why! That sucks about the 28 months, I was hoping 26 would still apply :(

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Tomorrow is Monday
I pray that In sha allah we all hear great news ameen. Especially those waiting for a long time.
May Allah swt reunite us soon in sha allag with our spouses ameen.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
R.Mujgani said:
Tomorrow is Monday
I pray that In sha allah we all hear great news ameen. Especially those waiting for a long time.
SUM AMEEN

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
R.Mujgani said:
Tomorrow is Monday
Ameen!!!!
Inshallah sis!

even though I feel how stressed you are and what you are going through, it is impossible to not worry about..
but try getting your self busy with something.. don't talk with your spouse about the process time :p
that makes it even worse cause it's hard for him since he is the applicant..
INSHALLAH by the end of March I will not be seeing any of you 2010 applicants' posts cause you will be busy with your
spouses :D