Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
usrain said:
HELLO, any1 would like to share his recent exp of immigration procedure at airport ? regarding questions and most importantly which documents are required at airport or CORP & PP are the only requirments ?

what about the PR Card Application (IMM 5444E) ? Do I have to carry it and pay the fee online before landing. ?

Thanks.
You need your passport/Visa and COPR for landing.

Check your inbox for other details.

Doncarlos

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August '2010
AOR Received.
September 2010
Med's Request
Re-med 11 December 2011
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2012 (Decision made 9th Feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
20th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
Ahamdolillah, 10th March 2013
Danny4450 said:
You need your passport/Visa and COPR for landing.

Check your inbox for other details.
Aap publically bhi bata do yahan to well n good.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dell1505 said:
Thank you everyone for all your response, feedback and help. I really appreciate it! :)

I have another situation now.
I was hoping that my wife gets her visa before November because she is pregnant (by GRACE OF ALLAH we are expecting our first kid soon), but the ppr just came in now, and visa will take some time and then they will ask to travel before medical expires... I really want her to be here but I dont want to take the risk of flying while she is pregnant....I have already advised chc about the pregnancy but not sure if they will issue the visa in 2 days (I wish). ......anyways, does chc extend the visa or how does this work? will i have to re-apply for visa? or the whole sponsorship has to be restarted if she cannot travel in this situation?

any help/feedback will be appreciated.

Thank You
You know it takes 90 days from the date of landing to get the Health card? atleast in Ontario. If she is pregnant, she will definitely need to see the doctor and most likely have ultrasound done, so you might have to pay the expenses for it and then get it reimbursed by the health sector. Sometimes they make an exception for people, so talk to them and see if its possible. Any health insurance won't cover your wife as she is pregnant and they don't cover for pregnancy.

Also, things like hospital appointment for the delivery etc etc, make sure you are aware of it.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Doncarlos said:
Aap publically bhi bata do yahan to well n good.
Okay I ll post it for you and everyone else who is expecting Visa soon:

For your flight to Canada from Pakistan, you need your passport with Visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR/Also called Landing papers). You should make and keep a copy of your passport/Visa and COPR in your hand carry bag just in case. Once you are going through the check-in at Pakistani airport, make sure you check your Visa on the passport after you get it back from airport/airline officials just to make sure there is no foul play. I would suggest you to not to bring any Mithai as it can cause you to go through customs in Canada which can take an additional hour to go through at the Canadian airport. You can make a list of items you are bringing on a piece of paper and their worth in Canadian Dollars. Make a list of your jewelery items and write the gold weight and its value in Canadian dollars beside each item. If you have a printer at home, then take pictures of your gold sets and print them on regular paper, just incase if you have to go through customs and they ask you for it (mostly they don't ask for it, but no harm in making the list, its better than going through stressful period at the airport).

You will get a customs declaration form, a couple of hours prior to landing in Canada. You need to fill out your name and address and sign at the bottom and check mark that you are not bringing anything thats illegal in Canada.

Beside that if you can find a couple of toonies ($2 coins) for luggage carts at the canadian airport then its better and find a couple of quarters (25cents) for making phone calls if required. If possible keep about $100 CAD with you just incase if you need it at some point (not necessary though).

So once your plane will land at Pearson airport, you should follow the people to the immigration booths on the airport. You will see the immigration officer on their desks, upon your turn you should go there and show your passport and landing papers to the officer. He/she will greet you and might ask a couple of questions regarding your luggage you are carrying and send you to an office near the booths to apply for permanent residence card. When you reach there, they will confirm your address where you want the PR card to be mailed out. From there you will go to the luggage area and get a cart for $2 and then pick up your luggage. Hopefully you don't have to go through customs so then you can come outside with your luggage. Otherwise if you go to customs line then it can take some additional time (around 30-60 mins depending on how busy they are).

Hope it helps !

Doncarlos

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August '2010
AOR Received.
September 2010
Med's Request
Re-med 11 December 2011
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2012 (Decision made 9th Feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
20th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
Ahamdolillah, 10th March 2013
Danny4450 said:

For your flight to Canada from Pakistan, you need your passport with Visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR/Also called Landing papers). You should make and keep a copy of your passport/Visa and COPR in your hand carry bag just in case. Once you are going through the check-in at Pakistani airport, make sure you check your Visa on the passport after you get it back from airport/airline officials just to make sure there is no foul play. I would suggest you to not to bring any Mithai as it can cause you to go through customs in Canada which can take an additional hour to go through at the Canadian airport. You can make a list of items you are bringing on a piece of paper and their worth in Canadian Dollars. Make a list of your jewelery items and write the gold weight and its value in Canadian dollars beside each item. If you have a printer at home, then take pictures of your gold sets and print them on regular paper, just incase if you have to go through customs and they ask you for it (mostly they don't ask for it, but no harm in making the list, its better than going through stressful period at the airport).

You will get a customs declaration form, a couple of hours prior to landing in Canada. You need to fill out your name and address and sign at the bottom and check mark that you are not bringing anything thats illegal in Canada.

Beside that if you can find a couple of toonies ($2 coins) for luggage carts at the canadian airport then its better and find a couple of quarters (25cents) for making phone calls if required. If possible keep about $100 CAD with you just incase if you need it at some point (not necessary though).

So once your plane will land at Pearson airport, you should follow the people to the immigration booths on the airport. You will see the immigration officer on their desks, upon your turn you should go there and show your passport and landing papers to the officer. He/she will greet you and might ask a couple of questions regarding your luggage you are carrying and send you to an office near the booths to apply for permanent residence card. When you reach there, they will confirm your address where you want the PR card to be mailed out. From there you will go to the luggage area and get a cart for $2 and then pick up your luggage. Hopefully you don't have to go through customs so then you can come outside with your luggage. Otherwise if you go to customs line then it can take some additional time (around 30-60 mins depending on how busy they are).

Hope it helps !
Yes. Great.

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please tell me from which office visas get issued? London office or Islamabad office?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
BEENALI said:
Can someone please tell me from which office visas get issued? London office or Islamabad office?
Spousal sponsorship Visa from CHC-Islamabad.

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
emanzaib said:
CB - it's useless to e-mail them these days because I have observed for the past 5-6 months who ever that e-mails them gets this response. They no longer provide any kind of information on the status of the file like they use to. They have gotten even lazier than before, if that's possible :S
yea...I noticed that same. Funny how this email came the night I applied for Notes earlier in the afternoon. :p

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Awaiting 2012 said:
CB,no news yet brother? ??? 1.5 mnths and they give such a crappy response.... :mad:...... when will we get to hear anything... :'(
I don't know...I can only pray and hope.

Eagle2011

Dec 7, 2012
Danny4450 said:

Hope it helps !
Very usefull info

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Zia bhai, I had just finished checking them all until Tracking Number : 23009848372
Sadly I did not find my husbands :(
I saw 2 TCS to Haripur but not ours!
If anyone see's any more to HARIPUR .. PLEASE let me know, I am FED UP of this waiting game.
ALL MEMBERS PLEASE PRAY FOR US TO GET THE PASSPORT BACK SOON, IN SHA ALLAH & AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!
InsAllah you should get in December 2012....

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Zarmeen786 said:
brother i will inbox u more details about my case

hey can you please tellme why your case got so delayed aafter remed even? ???

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
Awaiting 2012 said:
hey can you please tellme why your case got so delayed aafter remed even? ???

yaar mera re medical bhi june ko hoa hai or abhi tak koi khabar na aayi..... takreeban 5 months guzar gaye any idea!

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
ZZAADD said:
yaar mera re medical bhi june ko hoa hai or abhi tak koi khabar na aayi..... takreeban 5 months guzar gaye any idea!

pata nahi..... why they're being so lazy with our cases....ppr is not supposed to take this long after remed... :-\ i hope they send a ppr before christmas holidays start atleast....oh God i cant wait for this agony to end.