Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
BEENALI said:
Hi All,

I wasn't feeling too well for the past few weeks. I just want to share with you that my husband got PPR the day Lalli got his (19th oct 2012). I am just waiting for the visa to be issued. I pray for all those who are waiting for PPR + Remeds. Wish you guys good luck.
Congratulationsss! soo happy for you! :)

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
sweetgrl896 said:
ur right 2011 ky bohat sary cases esy han jinka kaam even 9 months my bhi hua hy r hm 2010 waly still waiting.....
Don't be so optimistic that they will process most of cases in 9 or 12 months. It's the end of the year and they want curve the processing time average to 26 months. It's all politics and bureaucracy method to lower the average of processing time.

E.g a case take 30 months and other 29 months, in average it's much higher than 26 months; thus they process a case in 11 months which make the average aprox 23 months..... now it's usefully for politician to use it and also for the embassy to show that they are doing things as it set up by the ministry......

I am doing the same thing in my organization when generating annual report.....It's a legal technique as far as you mention result in average which CIC does ;D

It's not right,but when you have the number, you can represent it in way that make you or departement look good :p

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
tofan-ram said:
Don't be so optimistic that they will process most of cases in 9 or 12 months. It's the end of the year and they want curve the processing time average to 26 months. It's all politics and bureaucracy method to lower the average of processing time.

E.g a case take 30 months and other 29 months, in average it's much higher than 26 months; thus they process a case in 11 months which make the average aprox 23 months..... now it's usefully for politician to use it and also for the embassy to show that they are doing things as it set up by the ministry......

I am doing the same thing in my organization when generating annual report.....It's a legal technique as far as you mention result in average which CIC does ;D

It's not right,but when you have the number, you can represent it in way that make you or departement look good :p
oh GOD so upseting it is

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
ziaulhaq75 said:
Alhamdulilalah***** Alhamdulilalah*****Alhamdulilalah
I have passed my interview
My time line is

Category........: FAM/ Husband Case
Visa Office......: Islamabad
File Transfer to ISB: 21 April 2010
Med's Request: Feb 2011
Intervirew Queue: October 2010
Interivew: November 05, 2012
Remed's Request: November 05, 2012
Passport Req..: November 05, 2012

I would like to say thanks to all members

Interview Experience:
My interview was scheduled on 5th November 2012 at 9:00 am. I reached CHC at 8:30 am. There were 4 spouse cases including me ( 3 grils and myself). And we all are Nikah only case. Out of 4, 3 passed interview and one girl failed bc she donot have any contact proof with her hubby.
My interview started at 2:00 pm and finished 2:30 pm. Visa officer was really nice and jolly lady. At start she said that My name is Gloria and I will ask you question about your relationship with your wife. If u know the answer than please reply if you donot know just say I donot know. Anyways, she asked me your Nikah was celebrated on August 2009. I said yes. She said, you donot do Rukhstee. I said I have. And I have send proof to CHC on 5 October, and showed her TCS receipt. When she saw the Wallima pictures and our honey moon picture she was impressed and said to me that congratulations you have passed the interview and gave me PPR and Medical letter.

So my interview Queue brothers and sisters, Donot worry about Interview, its just a fun. Only order GCMS Notes and see the reason for interview.

Regards
Zia

Do you mind me asking if CHC issued Re-Medical two times for you?

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
everyone help me plx my re medical is updated now within 3 months and tommorow on 6th nov my file will be revewd by officer our caips said.
can u tell me how much they will take to send me ppr??? its almost 30 months now....
plx tel me ur thoughts

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:

thats not true ...

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Help :)
Ma gcms notes says medical send out on 26 october same say ecase said in prrocess for thr first time
And review n update on medical will be on 25 of november n yet we havet recieved anything yet?

Ma husband did check ma paskitani post n they said anything send chx islamabad will be delievered right away.
So far its been 11 days n heard nothing.
May Allah swt bless shower His blessing on us insha'allah my husband will get remed soon n everyone else wilm hear their good news as well
Ameen.

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
R.Mujgani said:
Ma gcms notes says medical send out on 26 october same say ecase said in prrocess for thr first time
And review n update on medical will be on 25 of november n yet we havet recieved anything yet?

Ma husband did check ma paskitani post n they said anything send chx islamabad will be delievered right away.
May Allah swt bless shower His blessing on us insha'allah my husband will get remed soon n everyone else wilm hear their good news as well
Ameen.
dont worry sis pakistN post take some time long.
u send email to chc that thy will send u medical request again or send in email. INSHALLAH everything will b fine soon. and we will get ppr. my review date is tommorow plx do pray for me.

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
R.Mujgani said:

Ameen.e
AOA...mujgani sis i have told u earlier...chc mail room has some incompetent personals..my remed was sent to me on 15th sep.according to chc email..but i didnt get it till date...
I also confirmed it frm pakistan post,they denied...dat they havnt got anythng for me frm chc islamabad...so me still waiting..have asked mp to look into the matter
May Allah help us all ameeen..In sha Allah...Allah knows n it will b better for us

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziaulhaq75 said:
Alhamdulilalah***** Alhamdulilalah*****Alhamdulilalah
I have passed my interview
My time line is

Category........: FAM/ Husband Case
Visa Office......: Islamabad
File Transfer to ISB: 21 April 2010
Med's Request: Feb 2011
Intervirew Queue: October 2010
Interivew: November 05, 2012
Remed's Request: November 05, 2012
Passport Req..: November 05, 2012

I would like to say thanks to all members

Interview Experience:
My interview was scheduled on 5th November 2012 at 9:00 am. I reached CHC at 8:30 am. There were 4 spouse cases including me ( 3 grils and myself). And we all are Nikah only case. Out of 4, 3 passed interview and one girl failed bc she donot have any contact proof with her hubby.
My interview started at 2:00 pm and finished 2:30 pm. Visa officer was really nice and jolly lady. At start she said that My name is Gloria and I will ask you question about your relationship with your wife. If u know the answer than please reply if you donot know just say I donot know. Anyways, she asked me your Nikah was celebrated on August 2009. I said yes. She said, you donot do Rukhstee. I said I have. And I have send proof to CHC on 5 October, and showed her TCS receipt. When she saw the Wallima pictures and our honey moon picture she was impressed and said to me that congratulations you have passed the interview and gave me PPR and Medical letter.

So my interview Queue brothers and sisters, Donot worry about Interview, its just a fun. Only order GCMS Notes and see the reason for interview.

Regards
Zia
Congratulation Zia but if i will there i swear i will ask her there laziness about spouse visa procedure

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laliii said:
AOA ASALAM-ALIKUM

ALHUMDULIILA BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH I GOT MY PPR 2DAY @ EVENING.I M THANKFUL 2 ALL FORM MEMBER'S WHO SUPPORTED ME & KEEP

UPDATED 4 THE STATUS.SO HV A HAPPY WEEKEND. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TKCARE ALLAH HAFIZ O NGIABAN,
YOUR'S TRULY
congratulation and have happy life

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BEENALI said:
Hi All,

I wasn't feeling too well for the past few weeks. I just want to share with you that my husband got PPR the day Lalli got his (19th oct 2012). I am just waiting for the visa to be issued. I pray for all those who are waiting for PPR + Remeds. Wish you guys good luck.
congratulation you also for your PPR

ALLAH will help rest of people

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetgrl896 said:
everyone help me plx my re medical is updated now within 3 months and tommorow on 6th nov my file will be revewd by officer our caips said.
can u tell me how much they will take to send me ppr??? its almost 30 months now....
plx tel me ur thoughts
apply caps right after tomorrow ..and for you case i wish tomorrow ALLAh will help you and that lazy guy will send you PPR tomorrow INSALLAH...my prays are with you always