CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:
I meant falipion women are the one who looks for a men, not the men.... they r Easy A .....
They do deserve a great women, not only a simple Muslim women and v.s
yah yah chocalatey hero jo hote hain ;D

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
tofan-ram said:
I meant falipion women are the one who looks for a men, not the men.... they r Easy A .....
They do deserve a great women, not only a simple Muslim women and v.s
I know that you don't believe me, but just work in Tim Horton for a month then you will see :D

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
Alone without hubby said:
non muslim women cant be and will not be better than muslim women, until she becomes muslim
"In your opinion"...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:
I know that you don't believe me, but just work in Tim Horton for a month then you will see :D
What a joke ... I worked 5 years with Filipino ... They r just good for cleaning ... But Filipino guys r better then girls ... Girls r just crazy they just interested in making boyfriends....That's what u guys r interested in :p

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
sawera said:
What a joke ... I worked 5 years with Filipino ... They r just good for cleaning ... But Filipino guys r better then girls ... Girls r just crazy they just interested in making boyfriends....That's what u guys r interested in :p
Good that your agree with me regarding Filipino girls ;D, personally I never encounter , but I saw many of them... I don't know about Filipion men, I think they are not good otherwise their girls with try to make a boyfriend from their on cost...lol

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:
Good that your agree with me regarding Filipino girls ;D, personally I never encounter , but I saw many of them... I don't know about Filipion men, I think they are not good otherwise their girls with try to make a boyfriend from their on cost...lol
Hmmm n that kind of non Muslim u prefer to marry waoh keep going when they will cheat u then ull gona realize .

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Raymasood said:
for those people.... who is in process...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kd_isOgLDE&feature=related

ap ko ak dafa "NANI yad a jaye gee ... watch at 20:40 min on video....hahahaha
Thanx for posting the video: That is really nice of you to inform what goes on after people land here in canada.

heybuddy

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
sawera said:
Hmmm n that kind of non Muslim u prefer to marry waoh keep going when they will cheat u then ull gona realize .
No offence guys, but this is border line racist and especially on an immigration forum. I think these kind of comments should be kept away from here, just in case you hurt someone's feelings.

I dont mean to start anything here but lets stick to the point.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
v good at cleaning in fact ...... u dont need to get a vacuum cleaner even ...... but i heard they are v caring too for their husbands ...........

but donno wen i see a Filipino they dont look like girls to me ............ just a known friend is the max u can go with them ............ coz i think if i cannot lift 50 lb with one hand and a wife who is Filipino can .......... it pictures odd in my view ........

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heybuddy said:
No offence guys, but this is border line racist and especially on an immigration forum. I think these kind of comments should be kept away from here, just in case you hurt someone's feelings.

I dont mean to start anything here but lets stick to the point.
What the heck... It's tofan..

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
laliii said:
u MK ME AFRAID OF YA COmMENTS BUT THERE IS NOTHING 2 B AFRAID AFTER WATCHING vidEo.

Almost we all hv mind set to work from start over there & do hardwork 2 hv good living.So Nothing 2

be afarid oFf.Though it was usufUl !!!
I admire your courage and your vision to settle in canada. It is not any different if someone moves from karachi to lahore and think that he will find the job right away or will be settle in no time. As a matter of fact here in canada you do find jobs. it may not be appropriate according to your education but at least you get jobs and you can work hard and it pays off. not like our country that you work hard all your life and you may not be even able to afford a car or a house etc. BTW I have seen people the one they are always complaining about hard life here and they say they hate canada it was better in pakistan. So I ask them I will pay for your ticket if you would like to go back to pakistan and give up canadian immigration or citizenship. The answer is always no way. No one wants to go back once they start their life here. So why complain about canada.
(when it comes to new immigrant, they do have language problem and of course they need to get some experience for better jobs from here because there is lot to learn for new people, I know because I am an employer)

heybuddy

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
sawera said:
What the heck... It's tofan..
My bad, it was intended for whoever initiated it...Sorry about it.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
v good at cleaning in fact ...... u dont need to get a vacuum cleaner even ...... but i heard they are v caring too for their husbands ...........

but donno wen i see a Filipino they dont look like girls to me ............ just a known friend is the max u can go with them ............ coz i think if i cannot lift 50 lb with one hand and a wife who is Filipino can .......... it pictures odd in my view ........
So true .... Plus koi jore he nahe ..,seems lyk ,a Muslim guy walking with her 14 years old daughter :D