Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
Forum ID Medical Done Status

Beenali (March) ?
Lonely without Hubby (May Application Received (medical results received)
Blue_angel (May) Application Received (medical results received)
Sriz (May 26) Application Received (medical results received)
ashu14u (June 7) Application Received (medical results received)
Emanzaib (June 08) In process - feb 29 (medical results received)
Samnoo (Jun 09) In process - 27 March (medical results Received)
Canadian786 (June 11) Application Received
r.hadii26 (June 11) In process - April 1 (medical results received)
Hot Lier (June 12) Application Received (medical results received)
Allah Madat (June 20) Application Received
Sabii (June 30) Application Received (medical results received)
mosntermagnet (June 30) Application Received (medical results received)
Mansoor (June) Application Received (medical results received)
Chand394 (July 2) Application Received
Zainabanwer (July 16) Application Received
Yasirman (July 19) Application Received
Fayzan (July 19) Application Received
tabasumali (July 20) Application Received
lonelyinca (July) Application Received (medical results received)

People Waiting for PPR After RE-Medicals done in 2012

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
MrsAmir said:
so i went to staples and they put the document onmy computer for me and there is 111 pages so i am assuming thats why they sent in a cd but my case has been submited since july 2010 and they recieved it in aug 2010 and all of the things medical eligibilty and security say not started :O and i am in interview que because of eligibility but if they didnt start it how they put me in interview que i am so mad stupid lazy
You must have clicked on "Physical Files".. i.e. why :p :p :p

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
lonly widout hubby said:
nooooooooooo its a casuallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL QUESTION

WID CASUAL ATTITUDE , NO PANIC involvedddddddddddddddddddddddd

so i m still on it ................... :p :p :p :p
You lossssssssssstttttttt. Periiiooooooooodddddddddddd.. end of story.. ;D ;D :p :p

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
AOA,

Update to my wifes process:

My wife and I have been waiting for her interview to be scheduled since June 2011. InshAllah this reply signals a beginning to an end for all of us waiting for interview dates.

I just wish they were more specific than "in the coming weeks", cause who knows how long that will be. One would think we have waited enough already.

I am still planning on going to CHC-ISB when I go to Pakistan in the next month. InshAllah, being over 26 months in process will allow them to provide more information than normal. Hopefully my wife will have received these medical instructions before then.

Regards,
CanPak

Dear Client,
This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process and new medical instructions will be mailed to you in the coming weeks.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
CanPak05 said:
AOA,

My wife and I have been waiting for her interview to be scheduled since June 2011. InshAllah this reply signals a beginning to an end for all of us waiting for interview dates.

I just wish they were more specific than "in the coming weeks", cause who knows how long that will be. One would think we have waited enough already.

I am still planning on going to CHC-ISB when I go to Pakistan in the next month. InshAllah, being over 26 months in process will allow them to provide more information than normal. Hopefully my wife will have received these medical instructions before then.

Regards,
CanPak

Dear Client,

Your application is in process and new medical instructions will be mailed to you in the coming weeks.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,
Immigration Section

By the face of it, looks like they waved the interview. I might be wrong, but there seems to be no sense sending medical while you still have to go to interview.. ;)

Forumers; any comments.. 8)

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
Jaania said:
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL YOU ASK YOUR MP? MAYBE I SHOULD ASK MY MP THE SAME QUESTIONS?
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS WAIT, IT SEEMS TO GET MORE PAINFUL BY THE DAY.
MY CASE HAS PASSED 26 MONTHS AND MY MP KEEP TELLING ME TO WAIT 1 MORE MONTH EVERY TIME I SPEAK TO HIM!
I WISH FOR A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN NOW!
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
Was planning on going to my MP, but knowing that medicial instructions will be sent out in the coming weeks I know they will just tell us to wait.
Will let you know if I go to my MP of what happens, however if we did not receive this reply I would have gone to my MP's office and put them on the spot about previously telling me that im still within the timeline and no one else received visa's before my wife. I have not heard of any successful applicants who have received good assistance from MP's, I guess it would just provide an opportunity to vent.

Any new updates on your end?

CanPak

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
Cool_Heaqded said:
By the face of it, looks like they waved the interview. I might be wrong, but there seems to be no sense sending medical while you still have to go to interview.. ;)

Forumers; any comments.. 8)
Thanks for your feedback, needed the hope your comment provided.

InshAllah, I pray you are correct. My gut however is telling me that it would be too good to be true and I dont know if I have the strength to be very optimistic.

CanPak

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
MrsAmir said:
so i went to staples and they put the document onmy computer for me and there is 111 pages so i am assuming thats why they sent in a cd but my case has been submited since july 2010 and they recieved it in aug 2010 and all of the things medical eligibilty and security say not started :O and i am in interview que because of eligibility but if they didnt start it how they put me in interview que i am so mad stupid lazy
Electronic file would give a good idea as well if we wants to see what the immigration officer thought of the relationship at the time of initial review and what were his concerns when he put the file in the interview queue.

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Mrs. Amir u selected physical file dats why they send u cd i got cd also

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
R.Mujgani said:
no fence to anyone here but the people that are on the last stage of their process are freaking out more n being impatient then those that are waiting the longest and those that stuck in interview que.

KEEP CALM IT WILL COME TODAY OR TOMORROW
at least u have an idea of where the case is at n will be finalized any day
unlike those who have no idea of wat is happening on their cases n are waiting more then 19 months.

Sorry dont need to be rude

It sucks to see people applying after you are having their case be finalized n done, while u have to wait n watch n yet they complain the most.

Im super happy for everyone that are getting out of this torture but it does hurt a lot to see other getting it over with n u wait n have no idea of wats happening and jus waiting ......... n i feel bad mostly for Jaania sis n others in interview que.
M waiting for last 25 months .. M in interview queue :) on 7aug 2012 26 month mery case ke complete ho jain gay .. and total 28 months :)

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
CanPak05 said:
AOA,

Regards,
CanPak

Dear Client,

Regards,
Immigration Section

yeh to achi khaber hy :)

hopeful_in_waiting

Oct 8, 2011
goppy1 said:
yeh ap kaisy yaqeen sy keh sktay hn?? ..how did u get this info ??
Sorry goppy, didn't word it right. I can't say for sure, but it seems most likely.. Jaania and Mrs Amir were both separately told by their MP's to wait till mid-sept and that is when they plan to implement the new policy.
It is more likely they will apply the policy for cases that need more proof, i.e. interviews, just in case there is any kind of fraud; at least that will be CHC's excuse for it. But for straight forward cases where they already have on file that relationship is genuine and it has been a very long period of waiting, if they delay those cases till the new policy is implemented, then people will be very mad and will retaliate against the policy once they do make it to Canada and still don't get a PR status.
I know an auntie who was victim of a fraud case (single mom who was introduced to another man through her own family in pak and when he came here and got PR, he told her he is already married and plans to sponsor his wife and kids to canada, he had paid her relative to set the rishta up and none of this was discovered by her or by CHC background checks) .. well she is part of monthly meetings with community lawyers and CIC employees, and she told me before I was getting married that policy will be getting implemented. :-/

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
hopeful_in_waiting said:
Sorry goppy, didn't word it right. I can't say for sure, but it seems most likely.. Jaania and Mrs Amir were both separately told by their MP's to wait till mid-sept and that is when they plan to implement the new policy.
It is more likely they will apply the policy for cases that need more proof, i.e. interviews, just in case there is any kind of fraud; at least that will be CHC's excuse for it. But for straight forward cases where they already have on file that relationship is genuine and it has been a very long period of waiting, if they delay those cases till the new policy is implemented, then people will be very mad and will retaliate against the policy once they do make it to Canada and still don't get a PR status.
I know an auntie who was victim of a fraud case (single mom who was introduced to another man through her own family in pak and when he came here and got PR, he told her he is already married and plans to sponsor his wife and kids to canada, he had paid her relative to set the rishta up and none of this was discovered by her or by CHC background checks) .. well she is part of monthly meetings with community lawyers and CIC employees, and she told me before I was getting married that policy will be getting implemented. :-/
u dont need to say sorry :) i know everybody is just making guess i asked u just bcoz i thought u may have some authentic report from any immigration website or from MP .. M very happy to know about this policy it should be implentated soon atleast they will work on our files ... ppl who r fraud un ko is ki tension ho ge ... M not in hurry for PR ..just wanna be with my hubby as soon as possible ..cant wait anymore ... mine is full wedding case n genuine relationship ...hubby second marriage ny mery case ko complicated kr diya hy

Shafa

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc i
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18-11-2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Tomorrow Insha Allah
khan10 said:
Forum ID Medical Done Status

Shafa (March 22) Application Received (medical results received)
Beenali (March) ?
Lonely without Hubby (May Application Received (medical results received)
Blue_angel (May) Application Received (medical results received)
Sriz (May 26) Application Received (medical results received)
ashu14u (June 7) Application Received (medical results received)
Emanzaib (June 08) In process - feb 29 (medical results received)
Samnoo (Jun 09) In process - 27 March (medical results Received)
Canadian786 (June 11) Application Received
r.hadii26 (June 11) In process - April 1 (medical results received)
Hot Lier (June 12) Application Received (medical results received)
Allah Madat (June 20) Application Received
Sabii (June 30) Application Received (medical results received)
mosntermagnet (June 30) Application Received (medical results received)
Mansoor (June) Application Received (medical results received)
Chand394 (July 2) Application Received
Zainabanwer (July 16) Application Received
Yasirman (July 19) Application Received
Fayzan (July 19) Application Received
tabasumali (July 20) Application Received
lonelyinca (July) Application Received (medical results received)

People Waiting for PPR After RE-Medicals done in 2012