Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Re: sponsering my wife

is801 said:
Hello everyone,

I am going to pakistan in november 2012 INSHALLAL to get married, I wanted to know what document I should get from there to sponser my wife. Can somebody give me a detail of all the documents , forms and supporting documents that I should submit. and what is the procedure to sponser the spouse. I found out that the processing time is 26 months, GOD thats a long time, is it taking that long or it might take less time too.

I would really appreciate some answers, suggestions from the senior members.

Thanks
Senior members....please help him Cuz I am gonna pretend I didn't read this. It just hurts to see someone join this club now. It's a sad sad place. But the fruit is yummmmmmmmy :p

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
I need one more expert advice:

My wife lived at a second city for one year (studies).. PCC request says to submit PCC from all Districts. :mad:

Does it means my wife needs to get a PCC from second city as well.. How she will manage, she is pregnant?

What do you guys say.. :)

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013

is801 said:
Hello everyone,

I am going to pakistan in november 2012 INSHALLAL to get married, I wanted to know what document I should get from there to sponser my wife. Can somebody give me a detail of all the documents , forms and supporting documents that I should submit. and what is the procedure to sponser the spouse. I found out that the processing time is 26 months, GOD thats a long time, is it taking that long or it might take less time too.

I would really appreciate some answers, suggestions from the senior members.

Thanks
Good thinking of planing ahead of time:

1. Download the guide and checklist from cic site.. It will tell u exactly what forms you need.
2. Record/Photos of all occasions small/big; better with dates printed on photos from digi cams..if possible.
3. PCC for wife
4. No Medical (unless more seniors say to do it, if it will take more than 1 year then u will do meds again anyways)
5. Wife name change, with ur last name; means new shanakhti card and new passport
6. Honeymoon at some nice place and take photos freely.. don't look at people just do ur job.
7. Write down entire story from proposal to mangni to shadi to walima to honeymoon to time together to pregnancy (early the better) 8) 8)
8. Nikaah forms; marriage certificates send originals to CHC
9. Birth certificate with translation send in Originals
10. Keep all expenses receipts (both parties), jewellery, marriage expenses, halls rent, airlines tickets, boarding passes, luggage tags, passport stamps etc. Send every thing to the morons.. :p
11. Telephone call logs extremely important keep copies, cell companies in Pak do give the tel records too.
12. Internet call records if u do that too remove personal intimate messages though :D
13. Greetings cards etc

-> send in the supplementary forms as well..

What not man.. do not throw away anything.. throw away every thing to CHC-I.. That's ur recycle bin :p

They will return originals to you, anyways. 8)

Do not forget to keep photocopies of every single evidence that you send to CHC-I. You might need it later on, for cross reference just in case they want to ask u something.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Cool_Heaqded said:
I need one more expert advice:

My wife lived at a second city for one year (studies).. PCC request says to submit PCC from all Districts. :mad:

Does it means my wife needs to get a PCC from second city as well.. How she will manage, she is pregnant?

What do you guys say.. :)
No u don't need it. That wud be another country but if its same country then it's cool. I m talking from experience

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:
Been in Florida ...sunshine state...most of mylife......so I am not missing the sun.
Vancouver.....hmmmmm I could careless.....Near US.....I like and that's why's would prefer Windsor...less snow too.
Less traffic....maybe but lots of pedestrians....taubah.....I can hardly drive.
More job? I haven't found one yet. May befor IT and engineers.
Less rain.....it's been raining almost every other day since I got here. More snow......not looking forward to that . Yiiiiiiieeeeeekkkkksssssss!!!!!!

My hubby loves Edmonton.........that's what makes it one of the best cities in Canada. ;D
>> Florida not a place for young why ........ frishta rooz chaker lagata ha oar 5 ya 6 baabe paker ke le jata ha .... he can make a mistake lol
>> Windsor is best city ....... lived there studied there ......... the only other city i love to live in ..... educated people ... less crime ... more Pakistanis .... near US
>> Well pedestrians .... usually we drive on roads ........ u must change ur habits of driving on foot paths :p
>> There are tons of jobs ..... If you cannot find one here ... I dont think so u would find anywhere in the world ........ except Norway which has better economy ...... so stop looking :p
>> Rain ..... ur hubby must have told u this too that this is the first time we had rain and this much rain ........... usually its not like that ..........

E-town is the best in Alta prov ........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Imtihaan said:
Senior members....please help him Cuz I am gonna pretend I didn't read this. It just hurts to see someone join this club now. It's a sad sad place. But the fruit is yummmmmmmmy :p
would b too young for this ......... any one with white hairs ???

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
qamalik729 said:
>> Florida not a place for young why ........ frishta rooz chaker lagata ha oar 5 ya 6 baabe paker ke le jata ha .... he can make a mistake lol
>> Windsor is best city ....... lived there studied there ......... the only other city i love to live in ..... educated people ... less crime ... more Pakistanis .... near US
>> Well pedestrians .... usually we drive on roads ........ u must change ur habits of driving on foot paths :p
>> There are tons of jobs ..... If you cannot find one here ... I dont think so u would find anywhere in the world ........ except Norway which has better economy ...... so stop looking :p
>> Rain ..... ur hubby must have told u this too that this is the first time we had rain and this much rain ........... usually its not like that ..........

One company came to Toronto to hire people; I applied and had a wonderful interview; scored well on their stupid IQ test; they told me they have found some better qualified person,

Few days later same job was posted on their website again; I asked them was it because I wanted $105/hr for the job (means I could negotiate); no reply since then,

I heard theat Albertans (red necks) are all liers, experienced first hand.

Why they told they hired someone else, they could have simply told me we did not hire U. The site says they will keep trying untill they find the right match (read: less qualified red neck moron or a guy from mars). :mad:

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013

qamalik729 said:
would b too young for this ......... any one with white hairs ???
Read my reply ??? (from a grey haired hulk)

is801

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012

Cool_Heaqded said:
Good thinking of planing ahead of time:

1. Download the guide and checklist from cic site.. It will tell u exactly what forms you need.
2. Record/Photos of all occasions small/big; better with dates printed on photos from digi cams..if possible.
3. PCC for wife
4. No Medical (unless more seniors say to do it, if it will take more than 1 year then u will do meds again anyways)
5. Wife name change, with ur last name; means new shanakhti card and new passport
6. Honeymoon at some nice place and take photos freely.. don't look at people just do ur job.
7. Write down entire story from proposal to mangni to shadi to walima to honeymoon to time together to pregnancy (early the better) 8) 8)
8. Nikaah forms; marriage certificates send originals to CHC
9. Birth certificate with translation send in Originals
10. Keep all expenses receipts (both parties), jewellery, marriage expenses, halls rent, airlines tickets, boarding passes, luggage tags, passport stamps etc. Send every thing to the morons.. :p
11. Telephone call logs extremely important keep copies, cell companies in Pak do give the tel records too.
12. Internet call records if u do that too remove personal intimate messages though :D
13. Greetings cards etc

-> send in the supplementary forms as well..

What not man.. do not throw away anything.. throw away every thing to CHC-I.. That's ur recycle bin :p

They will return originals to you, anyways. 8)

Do not forget to keep photocopies of every single evidence that you send to CHC-I. You might need it later on, for cross reference just in case they want to ask u something.

Thanks alot for all this information, tht was really helpfull n send everythin to the morons...lol, i m still laughing at it.

do I need to send my wifes orriginal educational docs or just the photo copies.

N what do you mean by the whole story, do I have to write all that on a plane paper

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cool_Heaqded said:
One company came to Toronto to hire people; I applied and had a wonderful interview; scored well on their stupid IQ test; they told me they have found some better qualified person,

Few days later same job was posted on their website again; I asked them was it because I wanted $105/hr for the job (means I could negotiate); no reply since then,

I heard theat Albertans (red necks) are all liers, experienced first hand.

Why they told they hired someone else, they could have simply told me we did not hire U. The site says they will keep trying untill they find the right match (read: less qualified red neck moron or a guy from mars). :mad:
did u not see harper ............ makes every one stupid by lying even kenney ........... thats the problem with all the European pink immigrants .......... Ontario was like this long time ago but coz of more education there ....... more technical and knowledgeable people it has changed .. I know wot ur saying and i agree with ya on this .......... thy lie too much ovr here its a habit especially with pinks .........

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013

is801 said:
Thanks alot for all this information, tht was really helpfull n send everythin to the morons...lol, i m still laughing at it.

do I need to send my wifes orriginal educational docs or just the photo copies.

N what do you mean by the whole story, do I have to write all that on a plane paper
No original certificates to them just copies.

Yes, story a long one on a peace of papers; though there are several fields to type in short version of different occasions on the form itself. But u still need a long version which tell the entire script; how it happened and what was the results.. :D

Then u will need some more papers for yourself too like NOA from CRA and one more document from CRA (cannot recall it) which is mentioned in checklist and guide. Financial declaration.

BTW I sent them 175 photos in 4 different albums mangni, shadi, walima, honeymoon and other post marriage photos..

It should take u 1 month in Pak to finish this. Canadian papers u can start picking from now..

8)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)

is801

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012

Cool_Heaqded said:
No original certificates to them just copies.

Yes, story a long one on a peace of papers; though there are several fields to type in short version of different occasions on the form itself. But u still need a long version which tell the entire script; how it happened and what was the results.. :D

Then u will need some more papers for yourself too like NOA from CRA and one more document from CRA (cannot recall it) which is mentioned in checklist and guide. Financial declaration.

BTW I sent them 175 photos in 4 different albums mangni, shadi, walima, honeymoon and other post marriage photos..

It should take u 1 month in Pak to finish this. Canadian papers u can start picking from now..

8)
OK. I shud start getting all this paper work ready, thx alot for the reply n I appreciate ur help n hope to get more in the future.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
qamalik729 said:

I guess u r in Edmonton too.

Why everything is happenning in Edmonton for the first time since I got here. That must be an excuse.

By the way pedestrians don't let me drive since they keep walking n crossing streets why can't they get a car or stay home. And how come they have the right of way if I do let them walk. Roads a for cars not pedestrians. I am sorry that's not fair.

Well healthcare jobs are not here. And I ain't going to Norway cuz chc will find me there.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
qamalik729 said:
did u not see harper ............ makes every one stupid by lying even kenney ........... thats the problem with all the European pink immigrants .......... Ontario was like this long time ago but coz of more education there ....... more technical and knowledgeable people it has changed .. I know wot ur saying and i agree with ya on this .......... thy lie too much ovr here its a habit especially with pinks .........
What's up with you and the colors? That's Racist of you. U must be an artist.