11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
Cool_Heaqded said:
No not yet.. no communications yet.. waiting impatiently.. hope they will send her something v soon.

Pakhtun's ecase changed to in process on 17 june and he got remed+ppr on 16 jul my wife's changed in process on 22 jun so hope to get something by 22 jul..

he also got requests by pak-post.. but u never know about chc..
june 24th not 17th ;D

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
laliii said:
I got reply from Manager Fast Track as i didn't recieved my gcms notes.They said tht u got 2 wait 4 another 30 days 2 get gcms notes.

Good Day,
The legislated timeframe for responding to an access to information or privacy request is 30 calendar days. The Access to Information Act permits an institution to extend the time limit to respond to a request beyond the 30 calendar days if:
. the request is for a large number of records or requires a search through a large number of records, and the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the institution;
. external consultations are necessary and cannot reasonably be expected to be completed within the original time limit; or
. notice to a third party is required to advise him or her that his or her information is the subject of a request.
The Privacy Act permits an institution to extend the time limit to respond to a request for a maximum of 30 calendar days beyond the initial 30 days if:
. the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the institution; or
. consultations are necessary and cannot reasonably be expected to be completed within the original time restriction.

Any explanations ?
after how many days manager fast track reply ? and we can ask any question about our case

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Interview Applicants

Please DO NOT expect the interview anytime soon I don't see anyone interview in near future.

Regards

DON

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
wait for response said:
after how many days manager fast track reply ? and we can ask any question about our case
They replied m after a week time & they don't reply any question about the case.

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
laliii said:
They replied m after a week time & they don't reply any question about the case.
i want to ask them question that my file went to decision making officer on 30 may 2012 caips notes says all is well and my remedical is expiring on 15 august 2012,

i want to ask wat could be the reason due to which they are not issuing me ppr still.

lalli wats ur suggestion

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
wait for response said:
i want to ask them question that my file went to decision making officer on 30 may 2012 caips notes says all is well and my remedical is expiring on 15 august 2012,

i want to ask wat could be the reason due to which they are not issuing me ppr still.

lalli wats ur suggestion
YAp they won't reply u on that as they don't have access to the information of the case.
All they can get the GCMS notes or Caips notes from the Embassy outside Canada.
I will suggest 2 have patience & hpfully they will send u ppr before medical expire.
Orelse u can do case specific inquiry from there website www.cic.gc.ca to get further information
regarding your case.Hpfully tht would help a bit.Hv a good day !!! ;D ;D I belive after file goes 2
decison making office it takes hardly 2months 2 be finilized so chill out. ;D ;D ;D

great person

Aug 24, 2010
wait for response said:

lalli wats ur suggestion

I pray that the grant you your visa soon I know what are you feeling because I'm in the same situation my husband's remedical is ecpiring on september seventh of this year and we have not heard anything as yet... as I mentioned to you before I file has been with decision making officers since january of this year....May Allah grant usn our visa fast...ameen

you are the wife case or husband case....?

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
laliii said:
YAp they won't reply u on that as they don't have access to the information of the case.
All they can get the GCMS notes or Caips notes from the Embassy outside Canada.
I will suggest 2 have patience & hpfully they will send u ppr before medical expire.
Orelse u can do case specific inquiry from there website www.cic.gc.ca to get further information
regarding your case.Hpfully tht would help a bit.Hv a good day !!! ;D ;D I belive after file goes 2
decison making office it takes hardly 2months 2 be finilized so chill out. ;D ;D ;D
INSHA ALLAH , m hopefull thx, i have sent them email and waitng for reply

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
great person said:
I pray that the grant you your visa soon I know what are you feeling because I'm in the same situation my husband's remedical is ecpiring on september seventh of this year and we have not heard anything as yet... as I mentioned to you before I file has been with decision making officers since january of this year....May Allah grant usn our visa fast...ameen

you are the wife case or husband case....?
mine husband case u and me are facing the same situation , i am hopefull they will reply but dnt knw wen hahahahahahah bcz mine only 25 days left , letss seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
wait for response said:
INSHA ALLAH , m hopefull thx, i have sent them email and waitng for reply
I did case specific inq as well last month but still waiting for the reply.
Its almost one month but didn't get any response. ::)

great person

Aug 24, 2010
wait for response said:
mine husband case u and me are facing the same situation , i am hopefull they will reply but dnt knw wen hahahahahahah bcz mine only 25 days left , letss seeeeeeeeeeeeeee
both are husbands will get their visas soon inshallahand who knows maybe they will be flying together too haha... from what I've heard sometimes the wait really late and they might call you 2 weeks before your medical expires and I ask you whether you're able to go to canada on such short notice or not and if that's the case then you should say yes in just go otherwise they send another remed I've heard that happen to people...also wuts ur timeline?...

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eid pe pakistan kon araha hai ................. :p :p i need a small favour :p :p :p

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
great person said:
both are husbands will get their visas soon inshallahand who knows maybe they will be flying together too haha... from what I've heard sometimes the wait really late and they might call you 2 weeks before your medical expires and I ask you whether you're able to go to canada on such short notice or not and if that's the case then you should say yes in just go otherwise they send another remed I've heard that happen to people...also wuts ur timeline?...
main to buss airport par khara hoon bus ph ke dair hai main gya hahahahahahahaah