01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
had enough of this crap!

great person

Aug 24, 2010
heyyyy lonly did ur husband try to contact the MP or order caips or n ething...u find out wht stage u are currently at???

u and i similar time line but my husband did he remedical sept 6, 2011 so his is expiring....and if it expires....and we dont receive ppr...then that will be rilly bad...bcuz it will REALLY delay our case!

lonly widout hubby said:
forum is so dead ............................ :eek: :eek:

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
qamalik729 said:
you think only prayers help ...................... Well if that's f.n the case then I would be f.n working at wall mart cash out counters .........Do u have an estimate in 8 hrs shift how many times people say to them have a good day ......................I think a rough estimate is 300 to 400 times each day ...... their fkn day does not get good by that ..............

Pakistanis are most innocent nation ............. I would say bunch of stupids .............. people who donno how to stand for their rights ....... we hav't changed being here .......... all the same ......... their they canot stand ....... here we dont stand ....... we are worst .......... we know rights and dont ............

As I said before ........... if minister passes a law that every guy who wants visa take off his pants .......... I thinks most of us would ...........pta nahi kis f.d up nation mai paida ho gya is se acha to Bangali hain ya
Srilanka wale ...................
@ Qamalik729 bro...
I understand ur feelings bt wat wud happen by using bad languages n bad words..except for this tht ull keep ur blood pressure high n brain tensed..nothng else wud happen coz these Chc guys have no Deen imaan so y do u curse them n make urself bad in the eyes of Allah by using these F...... Words... Trust me bro Chc is of no use n thousands of ppl frm Pakistan everyday curse them bt they damn care..same as everybody in Pakistan curse Zardari bt no one does anything nor he has to do nythng with all this..coz he thnks he knows everything n same is the case with Chc..so it's better just to pray to Allah or come up with some change..this is all wat Pakistanis need...they need evolution not revolution..
I've all my hard prayers fr my 2010 fellows only,,,please refrain frm these words it's a humble request..

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
hunsani1 said:
@ Qamalik729 bro...
I understand ur feelings bt wat wud happen by using bad languages n bad words..except for this tht ull keep ur blood pressure high n brain tensed..nothng else wud happen coz these Chc guys have no Deen imaan so y do u curse them n make urself bad in the eyes of Allah by using these F...... Words... Trust me bro Chc is of no use n thousands of ppl frm Pakistan everyday curse them bt they damn care..same as everybody in Pakistan curse Zardari bt no one does anything nor he has to do nythng with all this..coz he thnks he knows everything n same is the case with Chc..so it's better just to pray to Allah or come up with some change..this is all wat Pakistanis need...they need evolution not revolution..
I've all my hard prayers fr my 2010 fellows only,,,please refrain frm these words it's a humble request..
So true!!! At the end of the day its us who suffer not them :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
great person said:
heyyyy lonly did ur husband try to contact the MP or order caips or n ething...u find out wht stage u are currently at???

u and i similar time line but my husband did he remedical sept 6, 2011 so his is expiring....and if it expires....and we dont receive ppr...then that will be rilly bad...bcuz it will REALLY delay our case!
We already had the interview June 27/12. They gave no indication about his medical that has expired or police clearence. We are at a stand still as you all are. I dont have a high education but there must be something that we can do to speed the time up a bit.
I remember going to an MP and his secretary just looked at me and said it will take 2yrs to process the case. I said why 2yrs are they sitting just looking at the files getting paid to do nothing as they do now. He got insulted well I really don't care cause thats about it.
Thats how I feel about it.
I would love to be a fly on the wall just to see what they do with a file when it arrives?
I know were are all getting fustrated but there must be a way to make it easier.

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
micmac101 said:
So true!!! At the end of the day its us who suffer not them :)
yApiii i agree with u,we should b politically strong to motivate them to consider our applications much respectfully & quickly.Hpfuly ppl will find the soulotion out of it how to dealt with CIC-ISB so that they can issue visa quickly.However there is a soloution of everthing nothing is impossible in this world.So we should try hard to find out.The best soultion might come up by some lawyer's which can stand by for our rights.But to find a correct lawyer or a person @ right place isn't an easy job.However some of us had to devote efforts by some means of approaching human rights & courts to give relief out of it.Its a painful procedure which can't be deny by any means. :(

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
anyone kno the number to call for CAIPS/GCMS notes
i ordered it 33 days ago n i still havent got it yet?

i understand tht CHC is slow but y are GCMS notes becoming slow to get as well.............................

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
laliii said:
yApiii i agree with u,we should b politically strong to motivate them to consider our applications much respectfully & quickly.Hpfuly ppl will find the soulotion out of it how to dealt with CIC-ISB so that they can issue visa quickly.However there is a soloution of everthing nothing is impossible in this world.So we should try hard to find out.The best soultion might come up by some lawyer's which can stand by for our rights.But to find a correct lawyer or a person @ right place isn't an easy job.However some of us had to devote efforts by some means of approaching human rights & courts to give relief out of it.Its a painful procedure which can't be deny by any means. :(
any good news today

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
lacey ann foster
lacey-ann.foster @ cic.gc.ca
fax 613 957 6517

fast track unit

613-946-0953
1-800-667-6703 (Toll free)

R.Mujgani said:

i understand tht CHC is slow but y are GCMS notes becoming slow to get as well.............................

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
R.Mujgani said:

My last GCMS notes arrived in 4 weeks and 4 days i.e. 32 days exact. You should be getting them any day now.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013