+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
sawera said:
jahan 27 months guzar liyai hain wahan thore aur guzar loo.
thore aur ke koi limit hai> jab maine apply kia tha time 09 mnth tha 09 guzray to yehi soocha throay aur agar ye student visa walo ko verify kar laitay hain in short time to hmain q nai mujhay 11 mnth ho gaye remedical karwaye mery 16 yers education same city se koi travel history nai koi criminal record nai i never left my city to mera background check kartay hoye 11 month afsoos hai

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
any good news toooooooo day

R

raptorsfan

I know one person, he got married to a Pakistani girl in Pakistan. It was a full wedding and everything. Then she applied for student visa and she got it within 2 months. Her husband was with her while everything was going on. In Canada, they had a huge reception and registered their marriage. They lived together for a year or so. Then the guy applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship. Now they are happily married with 2 kids mashallah.

I was thinking of doing the same in the very beginning and now I regret, good ethics gets you nowhere.

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
ziaulhaq75 said:
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75...............(April 2010)..............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
2. Jaania....................(April 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since May 2011)
3. ranasahib................(May2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since aug 2011)..............................DONE
4. DON2.....................(May 2010)...............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since ...........)
5. Bestplace4u............(June 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since April 2011)
6. Flyfish....................(June2012)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since ..........)
7. Iftikhar505..............(2010)......................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since Dec 2011)
8. Canadian soil...........(June 2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
9. CanPak05 ..............(June 2010)................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since June 2011)
10. royalzaib................(July 2010).................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since..)
11. ss2010..................(August 2010).............(Husband Case)..............(I/Q Since..)
12. goppy1..................(August 2010).............(Wife Case)...................(I/Q since Oct 2011)
13. Pinky123...............(August 2010)..............(wife case.)...................(I/Q since July 2011)
14. micmac101............(September 2010).........(Husband Case)..............(I/Q since January 2012)........................DONE
15. Implusive...............(oct 2010)..................(wife case.)...................(I/Q since Dec 2011)

Interview Experiences:

1. ranasahib (bass woohi normal question thay g just history puchi or relationship kay ooper kuch question thay bass interview letter say pahlay caips zarooh order karnah bec mijay last caips jo mary interview say 1 week pahlay milay ossy say mijay sary help milly jiss waja say mayrah interview achaa huwah allaha ka sukar hai)

2. micmac101 (Well they asked many questions about our relationship. How long have we known each other,when did we get married. One was about the age difference me being 58 and him 40.I had converted to Islam in 2006 and had hard times. He was intoduced to me through an online friend I had known about 4yrs.
The interviewer was impressed about my coming here to visit him several times and my husband told him i was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my husband.
We had brought more documents for them to be examined but he said they had enough already.
The interview to 2 1/2 hrs. My husband came out smiling and was told a letter would be received in the mail. Now what all this means I don't know but we hope and pray its good news coming.)
mimac u r lucky MashAllah ...
april ,May aug ppl r still waiting for interview
only one khuskhabri for interview queue in june

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
goppy1 said:
mimac u r lucky MashAllah ...
april ,May aug ppl r still waiting for interview
only one khuskhabri for interview queue in june
Well thanks for such kind words. I was speaking with my husband and he said the interviewer thought that my husband was an honest and sincere person. Also they asked a lot about security questions. You see my husband works with United Nations for a little over 7 yrs and they do intense investigating when they hire someone. I hope soon we will have news soon Inshallah ....

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
yea one of my friend's sister is a doctor in pakistan and her hubby applied for her visit visa. She got it and now she has been here for almost one year and writting her medical exams here. Now she is not going back and applying from here.

raptorsfan said:
I know one person, he got married to a Pakistani girl in Pakistan. It was a full wedding and everything. Then she applied for student visa and she got it within 2 months. Her husband was with her while everything was going on. In Canada, they had a huge reception and registered their marriage. They lived together for a year or so. Then the guy applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship. Now they are happily married with 2 kids mashallah.

I was thinking of doing the same in the very beginning and now I regret, good ethics gets you nowhere.

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
micmac101 said:
Well thanks for such kind words. I was speaking with my husband and he said the interviewer thought that my husband was an honest and sincere person. Also they asked a lot about security questions. You see my husband works with United Nations for a little over 7 yrs and they do intense investigating when they hire someone. I hope soon we will have news soon Inshallah ....
Ameen ur hubby was in interview queue since feb 2012 and when did he get appointment letter for interview ?? via pak post or TCS ??quick process MashAllah as compared to others
i dont know why r they not doing justice

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
goppy1 said:
Ameen ur hubby was in interview queue since feb 2012 and when did he get appointment letter for interview ?? via pak post or TCS ??quick process MashAllah as compared to others
i dont know why r they not doing justice
Hi again they called him on his cell phone and asked him if he could make it that was June 20/12 and they also told him that he would receive an email and if he could or not please confirm by email which he did confirm he would make it

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:

Good Ethics results where others have same ............. Kenney is from SE Calgary ........... its a jungle .............. people minds are fd...........no body wants to see each other ................. its people from Ontario side who moved and made it lil better ........... otherwise if u come in 2000 ..... u would see people yelling ........ at each other .................. and one big thing ............In Calgary every one lies ............even they know truth ......... they would first try if it works ............ if not they would back off ............... second big thing is people are stubborn...........

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
qamalik729 said:
Good Ethics results where others have same ............. Kenney is from SE Calgary ........... its a jungle .............. people minds are fd...........no body wants to see each other ................. its people from Ontario side who moved and made it lil better ........... otherwise if u come in 2000 ..... u would see people yelling ........ at each other .................. and one big thing ............In Calgary every one lies ............even they know truth ......... they would first try if it works ............ if not they would back off ............... second big thing is people are stubborn...........

any one here who applied in june 2010 n got any news plz help its discusding now

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
A word of advice for everyone who wants to get their medical examination done, NEVER get it done from Dr.Arif Mahmood Siddiqi - Hameed Latif, Lahore. They waste three weeks before sending it to New Delhi, which results in further delaying the entire case.
We got ours done on the 20th of June and it's still with them, they haven't sent it yet. The reason they gave was that they have to do some internal inquiries which takes time. :mad: :mad: :mad:

misrable

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 25 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
march 2012
Interview........
nayyyyyyyyyy
Passport Req..
JULY 9 2012....sent on July 13....ecase changed TO DECISION MADE on JULY 27
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 28 2012
LANDED..........
AFTER EID INSHALLAH...(HAVE TO ATTEND THE WEDDING) Nov 2 2012
OMG OMG OMG
ALLAH KA LAK LAK SHUKAR HAI
i received a letter today asking for passport
THANKS TO ALL WHO SUPPORTED ME THROUGH THIS HARSH TIME...ESP KHALIFA BRO

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
misrable said:
OMG OMG OMG
Mashallah, many, many congratulations!!
Pray for all of us as well.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
misrable said:
OMG OMG OMG
congratulations!!!!!! :)

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
misrable said:
OMG OMG OMG
Miserable, your miseries are over!! ;) Congratulations.. 8)