Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
blueye said:
salaam everyone
i have a news to share ALHUMDULLILAH i received my passport on 31MAY and visa was stamped on 18th may and valid till 2 april 2013.guys i wanted to inform u on same day but i was not felling well still have 103* fever but cant hold to inform u...
planning to leave pakistan on 26 june or 3rd of july so keep pray for me
congrates Danny and masoom and im happy for u.may allah help every member of this forum.
u guys r really helpful and friendly.Loove u all and must remember this time always...

remember me in ur prayers
waoww congratz blueye thanx for wishing me r ye kia visa dekh k tou bukhar utar jana chahye kahi apko khushi se bukhar tou nhi char gya jst joking insha ALLAH have a safe journey..

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Canadian soil said:
mubarak ho masoom jee you will get your ppr on tuesday Inshallah
nooooooooooooooooot tuesday insha ALLAH on monday tomrrow :)

R

raptorsfan

Danny4450 said:
Assalam O Alaikum Everyone :)

I recently shared a small update with you guys but I had no Idea that I will be sharing a BIG update this soon ;)

Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D

By the grace of Allah Subhana TaAlaa .. My wife got her passport back with Visa this morning.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My wife called me @ 2:30 am and gave me this good news. We had no idea that the passport will come in 30 days as it was Re-med and PPR together. I checked the E-case after I got off the phone with her and it was updated to Decision made along with the addition of Canadian address.

This is the day we waited for 17 months and finally Allah has listened to all our prayers. We believe that there is a day and time for everything and its all planned by Allah. We are really really happy and still it feels like a dream to us. Me and my wife are really thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped us get through this tough time and guided us.

May Allah bring this day to all of you very soon and unite you with your loved ones :) ... I will be coming to the forum to answer any questions.. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions :)
Congrats to you bro!!! I just came on the forum and saw this update. I was busy with my studies. I am veryyyyy happy for you and I know how much this means to you. I must say that you are veryyyyyyyyyyyyy lucky for the time period after PPR. I saw one of your post in which you said, "i am greedy" hahahaha. Well, kya pata allah (swt) kab kiski mann ki baat puri kar deh. Regardless, I am very happy for you. You have the whole summer to enjoy with your wife.

Hope you and your wife have a blessed life together. The real married life starts now. lol

Pray for the rest of us that we reunite with our spouses soon.

We will stay in contact. Inshallah.

R

raptorsfan

blueye said:
salaam everyone
i have a news to share ALHUMDULLILAH i received my passport on 31MAY and visa was stamped on 18th may and valid till 2 april 2013.guys i wanted to inform u on same day but i was not felling well still have 103* fever but cant hold to inform u...
congrates Danny and masoom and im happy for u.may allah help every member of this forum.
u guys r really helpful and friendly.Loove u all and must remember this time always...

congrats bro...truly happy 4 u...and may u have a blessed life with together with your spouse...and hope you feel better...stay healthy..

R

raptorsfan

masom_2012 said:
YA ALLAH tera LAKHLAKH shukar guyz em just crying now i have too some gud newz my hubbi just called me ri8 now n he said to me that we gettin our GCMS notes he didnt checked there email bcz of some his busy schdule n my GCMS notes VO said PHEP letter sentout on 1st june so may b i get it today r tomrrow INSHA ALLAH i cant express my feelings guyz insha ALLAH is month sbko gud newz mili gi jo kabse wait karhe hai n now i post it again when my PHEP letter in my hands thanku all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
congrats in advance for PHEP....happy 4 u

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
Danny4450 said:
Assalam O Alaikum Everyone :)

I recently shared a small update with you guys but I had no Idea that I will be sharing a BIG update this soon ;)

Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D

By the grace of Allah Subhana TaAlaa .. My wife got her passport back with Visa this morning.

My wife called me @ 2:30 am and gave me this good news. We had no idea that the passport will come in 30 days as it was Re-med and PPR together. I checked the E-case after I got off the phone with her and it was updated to Decision made along with the addition of Canadian address.

This is the day we waited for 17 months and finally Allah has listened to all our prayers. We believe that there is a day and time for everything and its all planned by Allah. We are really really happy and still it feels like a dream to us. Me and my wife are really thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped us get through this tough time and guided us.

May Allah bring this day to all of you very soon and unite you with your loved ones :) ... I will be coming to the forum to answer any questions.. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions :)

omg Congrats Danny !! so happy for you :)!! when did u send the passport? I am still waiting for mine, I sent it on may 21.

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
blueye said:
salaam everyone

Congrats blueye!! I hope to get my ppr back soon !!

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
mrahmani said:
omg Congrats Danny !! so happy for you :)!! when did u send the passport? I am still waiting for mine, I sent it on may 21.
Mrahmani This week u'll get ur pp back with visa stamp InshaALLAH!:)

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
blueye said:
salaam everyone

Congratulations blue eye!:)
InshaALLAH u'll hv safe journey!!!
GET WELL soon :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
blueye said:
salaam everyone

Great news Congratulations! Have a safe flight and feel better.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
masom_2012 said:
YA ALLAH tera LAKHLAKH shukar guyz em just crying now i have too some gud newz my hubbi just called me ri8 now n he said to me that we gettin our GCMS notes he didnt checked there email bcz of some his busy schdule n my GCMS notes VO said PHEP letter sentout on 1st june so may b i get it today r tomrrow INSHA ALLAH i cant express my feelings guyz insha ALLAH is month sbko gud newz mili gi jo kabse wait karhe hai n now i post it again when my PHEP letter in my hands thanku all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thats an awesome new masom soon you will receive your PPR next week InshAllah...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wait for response said:
jnab march 2010 ka case hai husband case hai aur august 2011 main remedical hoa 10 mnth back ground checks chaltay rahay fr file immigration officer k pass gae ab finally decision making officer k pass aye hai , ab speculate karo
My wife's case was pretty similar. I applied for her in Jan 2010, her file was transferred in March 2010 but august 2011 mein VISA agaya thaa Alhumdolillah. So 19 months lekin they were rough. Let hope ke you hear from them very soon InshAllah...

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Thats an awesome new masom soon you will receive your PPR next week InshAllah...
Wc Back , wes Bro.
H R You?
How You Forget to come in Forum today?