Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
Waiting for someone to fly togather
even people help me i will not do that because it creates lots of problems, just i asked her a question like that

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
hamidadel said:
even people help me i will not do that because it creates lots of problems, just i asked her a question like that
very true

just be patience and pray to ALLAH

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
horro said:
i guess i have to type it agin...i will make it short
got married in lahore in 2009 june spend 3 months with stupid ex-husband, file sent december or novermber 2009...in december 2010 almost a year later he secretly re-married to some one else...(but the way he talked to me on the phone he was really sweet, got that wrong) he said u r taking long for sponoring me...i warned him thats it will be at least 18 months...went to pak to get divorce took me 8 months in court to get divorce bc he wount divorce me, i was really hoping to gey justice from pak court but they considered women nothing..i got nothing in return no jaheez no haq mehar and my gold..so i did appeal even in appeal i got nothing, in fact they told me that i have to pay 1 millions rupees to my ex'hub for asking divorce.. (they said that when a girl ask for divorce then they dont get anything, what is this, where is my izzat?) but dont they see the prob here even in islam u have to ask your wife in order to remarry..he broke the rule...
So do u guys think i should go to high court and appeal again?? i know its worthless..i dont want jaheez but the prob is that i dont want him to have it either..
i tried involing cdn court but they refused bc i was married outside of the country...
chc ruined our life..i had suffer alot from depressio..feeling ok now..(its even worse when someone within your relatives do such a thing)
sorry if this is nor relevant to this thread...just need opinions
I'm very shocked to hear this.
Sis, did you cancel the sponsorship yet?

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear it

It looks like he is just interested to come here in Canada. You should tell him that you are going to withdraw sponsership application.Also there is no law that you have to pay millon ruppes for taking divocre from your husband.He is just playing with you.
Read your Nikkah nama again and check you right about Divorce.If you took the right that you can also divorce your husband then there should be Zero % problem BUT if you didn't take the right of divorce at the time of Nikkah then you should involve all of your fmily elders and hire a good lawyer

God Bless you

horro said:
got married in lahore in 2009 june spend 3 months with stupid ex-husband, file sent december or novermber 2009...in december 2010 almost a year later he secretly re-married to some one else...(but the way he talked to me on the phone he was really sweet, got that wrong) he said u r taking long for sponoring me...i warned him thats it will be at least 18 months...went to pak to get divorce took me 8 months in court to get divorce bc he wount divorce me, i was really hoping to gey justice from pak court but they considered women nothing..i got nothing in return no jaheez no haq mehar and my gold..so i did appeal even in appeal i got nothing, in fact they told me that i have to pay 1 millions rupees to my ex'hub for asking divorce.. (they said that when a girl ask for divorce then they dont get anything, what is this, where is my izzat?) but dont they see the prob here even in islam u have to ask your wife in order to remarry..he broke the rule...
So do u guys think i should go to high court and appeal again?? i know its worthless..i dont want jaheez but the prob is that i dont want him to have it either..
i tried involing cdn court but they refused bc i was married outside of the country...
chc ruined our life..i had suffer alot from depressio..feeling ok now..(its even worse when someone within your relatives do such a thing)

horro

May 9, 2012
i already withdraw the application...yes in nikkah nama i wasnt given that right, another stupid mistake..he lied in court and he said that i ahve taken all the gold, and her parents didnt do jaheez bc she was gonna settle in canada, its not true, but to judges it make sense...he also made false reciept for everything including gold receipt that it was him who got everything..i was shocked and i learned one thing that the more u lie in court the more u will gain in pak courts..and i think he had given rishfaat to my wakeel (i think)..i took all witness i did everything i could...
just rememeber me in your prayers, hope he can go to hell.

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
horro said:
i already withdraw the application...yes in nikkah nama i wasnt given that right, another stupid mistake..he lied in court and he said that i ahve taken all the gold, and her parents didnt do jaheez bc she was gonna settle in canada, its not true, but to judges it make sense...he also made false reciept for everything including gold receipt that it was him who got everything..i was shocked and i learned one thing that the more u lie in court the more u will gain in pak courts..and i think he had given rishfaat to my wakeel (i think)..i took all witness i did everything i could...
Array sis matti pao jo wakt chala gaya uska bhol jao just start your new life, the world not finished yet and tomorrow never dies you got long way to go, so better begin your new journey, Allah kay har kam main Hikmat hoti hay maybe you are better off without him, so just chill

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
Dedicate to CHC-I

Bhool se koi bhool hui to
bhool samajh kar bhool jana.

Are‚¦ bhoolna sirf bhool ko,
bhool se bhi hame na bhulana.

:'( :'(

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
horro said:
waoh............seems lyk u have done a great job so far..........if u wanna show him down find the best lawer.........aaj kal kai rishtai itnai nazok hogai hain........in stupid mardon ko kya hogaya hai .............i feel lyk throwing gobar on their face ...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
horro said:
THUMB'S UP 4 U GIRL

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
if u have done re-medical does CHC send Appendix C with the request letter

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parisien said:
lol but like to share onething

InnAllaha Ma' As'sabireen-----“Verily, Allah is with the patient”

SABAR se kaam lein beshak ALLAH SWT knows everything
Bhot sabar hai...........jabhi tu owein owein nahe karte forum mai akai :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parisien said:
TICKET BOOKED FOR MY WIFE TORONTO TO PARIS and she gonna wait here with me till i don't get my request from embassy
ME TOO............cant wait to c my HUBBY

Saajan Mera Us Paar Hai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AHvrkXjBoo

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
sawera said:
ME TOO............cant wait to c my HUBBY

Saajan Mera Us Paar Hai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AHvrkXjBoo
have fun!
i dont understand how you can go in the summer! how do you cope with the heat (and load shedding)?? I prefer winter. :)

liquid

Mar 22, 2011
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012 & Jan 2014
File Transfer...
03-12-2011
Med's Request
12-03-13
Interview........
waived on 04 feb 2013
Sorry to hear that sister
But yes that is the case when u ask for Khula that you do not get anything.
Secondly the Judges only look at the evidence so whatever evidence is infront of the court the court will decide on that so if he has presented any reciepts (weather counterfiet or actual) its upto your layer to prove that those r ficticious. my point is It happenes in everywhere in the world. but so far as the jaheez and other stuff is concerned if you or ur family has the proof that has been bought by ur money u can get it through the court.
horro said: