+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont understand why the peoples are not comming out on street agaisnt these greedy beaurecrates and get rid of them like peoples in Egypt did.

I also wish If swiss Govt can freez their assets. Agir nation ke kaam nhi aa sakte tu in hukmrano ke kaam be na aye.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marya238 said:
ola! i received this email a while back i thought id share it with you guys .. have nothing to do with immigration but pakistan .. so read if u want :)

“Pakistanis are poor but Pakistan is not a poor country”, says one of the Swiss Bank Directors. He says that “28 trillions (28,000,000,000,000) of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss Banks which can be used for:
* “tax free” budgets for 30 years.
* Can give 6o million jobs to all Pakistan .
* Constructing 4 lane roads from any village to Islamabad .
* Ensure forever free supply to more than 500 social projects.
* Financial Assistance of Rs. 20,000 per month to every citizen for 60 years.
* Disbanding the need of World Bank and IMF loans.

Think how our money is stolen and blocked by rich corrupt politicians and bureaucrats. We have full right against these corrupt politicians and bureaucrats.

Don't ignore and forgive corruption at any level in our country.

Iss message koe itna forward karo kay poora PAKISTAN parhay aur jaag utthay.

Please take it seriously. If you can forward jokes, then why not this? Be a responsible citizen. ;D ;D ;D
i seriously doubt that swiss banks keep pak rupee deposits :eek:
pak rupee is sadly NOT a convertible currency in the world, while Indian RUPEE is!

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
dodge bhai i dont know .. is main kitna sach hai .. but 28trillion .. haye .. ill go play poker hahahahaha

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
DodgeCharger said:
teen pattii, ya hold'em?
Any kind im D ChamPion!!!!
but Hold'em QUEEN :D

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
DodgeCharger said:
ur kidding me .. u dont know how to play poker HaWW!! ne wayz i know alot of ppl dont appreciate girls playing cards .. but it flows in my blood lol cards too tempting for me .. and 28 trillion will give me a heart attack to lets see serious and stick to online texas hold'em on facebook looooool... ;D

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
knaeem said:
Thanks sister and thanks everyone.. InhaAllah you will al get your PPR soon... keep praying.....
Congrats knaeem & sidney. This has been a great journey.

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
sidney said:
Kheir moubarak thank you thank you very much to all of you :)
Oh Sidney Sidney Sidney im so much happppppy for u and I always thought that Kaneem is always so calm and saberi person and waiting like a gooood husband and im also so much more happier by this surprize of urs ;-) Allah Bless u wid lots of happiness and achay achay muni & chuna as welll

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kha said:
Oh Sidney Sidney Sidney im so much happppppy for u and I always thought that Kaneem is always so calm and saberi person and waiting like a gooood husband and im also so much more happier by this surprize of urs ;-) Allah Bless u wid lots of happiness and achay achay muni & chuna as welll
Lol at muni and chuna :p

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I dont understand why the peoples are not comming out on street agaisnt these greedy beaurecrates and get rid of them like peoples in Egypt did.

I also wish If swiss Govt can freez their assets. Agir nation ke kaam nhi aa sakte tu in hukmrano ke kaam be na aye.
Yar one two ka four app ki taraf goooooood newz kab tak ah ri hay aur jab b ay gy InShAllah jald he ay gy to app nay wo jo hay na naseeeeebooooooo lal je ki cd muj ko TCS karni hay Caz im so much upset :'(

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
wes786 said:
Lol at muni and chuna :p
Lucky them and I wished them caz I also want to have kidsssssssssssss :'(

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
knaeem said:
Thank you very much brother.. hope your wife gts PPR soon inshaAllah
Yar app log forum par atay rehna aur hum logo ko advices b daina ;D

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
ainy inam said:
dear my rukhsati is also wa8ng for visa :'(
ainyinam, CHC-Isb has a tendency of treating Nikah cases with suspicion. You might get a letter in coming months to prove your relationship is genuine, along with PCC and Supplementary forms. Then you'd have to wait another 3-4 months to get a remedical request. Just letting you know what happened to us.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Hello knaeem bhai and Sidney, Congratulations to both of you and may Allah give you all the happiness in this world and hereafter. May you both enjoy your life togeather and please pray for me and my husband as well. I truly and honestly miss my husband alot and want to be with him as soon as possible. Once again i am very very happy for the both of you and do remember all the friends from the forum and pray for everyone as they have increased the time to 21 months. That is so unfair, but then again wohi baat hai ke hum log kar kya saktay hain. Allah behtar karya sab ke liyai.
Thanks sister Saroo.... May Allah helps everyone in gettin PPR soon.. and inshaAllah they all will get it soon...keep praying...