+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chachu aur oss ke policy maker ki jitni laan taan ho gi hy aur jote per gye hy ub sharim se chor deni chahiye ministery.

Agr abhi b nhi chorni tu mera khiyal hy final 10 no joota chaiye kisi function ke oper.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NEW WEEK GV US A SHCKD :'( WILL 21 MNTH APPLY FOR JULY AOR AS WELL :'( :mad: :mad:
LGTA HAY CHC WALO KAY PAS KOI KAM NAHI HAY :'(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
any one can tell me that how long can Permanent Resident can stay out of canada before it was 6 months still it remain the same or more and less?????????????????????
need answer and can a permanent Resident stay long tearm out side of canada while he or she sponsored their husband or wife??????????????

exeemz

Jan 13, 2011
Don't be mistaken. His superior must be proud of him and gives him lots of shabash everyday for revamping the whole immigration system.
Ministers are not elected, but appointed by the elected governments. So hum us kuch be nahi begar saktey is Sower ki nasal ka.

The most is he will be appointed to some other ministry to screw up. After all he is pro bush, pro war moron and racist. Also our government and country is at fault too. So these both together has exacerbated the already mess up situation.

one2ka4, koye hal batao yar, tumhari sari tarkebain azma lein, they have become ineffective already.

I feel like punching JK in the face first, then every CHC officer - then I will be called the T-word.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Chachu aur oss ke policy maker ki jitni laan taan ho gi hy aur jote per gye hy ub sharim se chor deni chahiye ministery.

Agr abhi b nhi chorni tu mera khiyal hy final 10 no joota chaiye kisi function ke oper.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
khan82 said:
any one can tell me that how long can Permanent Resident can stay out of canada before it was 6 months still it remain the same or more and less?????????????????????
need answer and can a permanent Resident stay long tearm out side of canada while he or she sponsored their husband or wife??????????????
You must have been physically present in Canada for a minimum of 730 days within the past five (5) years to renew your Permanent Resident Card.
Basically for e.g. you get your PR card today, and left the country tomorrow. You can come back as long as your card is valid. But if for any reason you couldn't make it before the expiry date on your card. You cannot renew it, and you have to start the whole immigration process again.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exeemz. Yaar It's not just our community who is fedup with Jason Kenney all other's communities are also fedup with him, just search on youtube "Jason Kenney protest" and you will reliaze how much peoplers are angry on him, also back in 2008 or 2007 before becomming Immigration minister he was the biggest supporter in Parliament on banning Hijab in Quebec issue, just do some search and you will see. and that on other ocean he accept the fact, plz see below.

“I plead guilty. I am a racist” – Jason Kenney, Montreal 2009. [http://rabble.ca/whatsup/peoples-march-against-jason-kenney]

Other's have started celebrating yearly Anti Jason Kenny day in all major cities in Canada since 2009 which I belive supported by 20 agencies also. Where peoples comeout on street with banner and Chachu Cartoon in hands and do the *censored word* on him as much as they can. I think the day is either in May or July. Will confirm to you guys. I dont know why Harper keeping him in his cabinet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvJnhduU57Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5_TFmkDj1I&feature=related

exeemz

Jan 13, 2011
one2ka4:
As long as his superior are happy with him, the whole public can "according to them" - go to hell. Aik elaj - he get boot at every public hearing or convention. Phir be nahi sudre ga, and probably will make more strict changes in retaliation. As far as I am concerned, i see no human in him, just hateful, revenging, and arrogant bastard.

Anyways, justice will be served eventually.

God Bless PAKISTAN.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaar being a PKSTNI is not a crime. We are talking about law & rights which should apply equally to all. Look Govt send special Aircraft to Egypt to help the Canadian's. Good move
Than they send the Aircraft to Libya to help Canadian's. Good move.

What claus of the foreign affair's law's prevent them not to help PKSTN. Is the political & security situation in PKSTN is not as bad as in Egypt & Libya? Was there not a natural flood disaster where more than 12 Mil were affected and they did nothing compare to Haiti where only 2.5 mil peoples were affected..

Are there no bad peoples in Egypt? are there no bad peoples in Libya? are there no bad peoples in Haiti? but why for PKSTN. Law is law and should apply equally to all.

PKSTN ke naam per Chachu ke fat stomach mey gar bar ho jati hy. Sala :mad: Mein soch raha ho paan kha ke pichkar is ke moun per thoko. :D

Aur khuda ke liye PKSTNI business mano, leadero, Respected Maulan's ub chore do Paya, beryani,halwa aur $ ka khawab, koi saath nhi le jane kabir mey jama kr ke, ik awaz ho ke community ke kisi function per Chachu ko invite karo are oss se baat karo. Especially Maulana's need to explain from religious point of view that how important is this relationship.

Brother's & sister's. Let's decide a day on which we all forum mebers will fast and make prayer to Allah that give us relief from Chachu zulim.Allah will not change the situation of a nation unless they themself want to change the situation.Now many of you may be thinking how we will get rid of him so the answer is that Allah who has created you,me & entire mankind from a drop of water certainly can do anything. Wo zaat paak hy jis ke kabze meri sari kinaat hy.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yaar being a PKSTNI is not a crime. We are talking about law & rights which should apply equally to all. Look Govt send special Aircraft to Egypt to help the Canadian's. Good move
Than they send the Aircraft to Libya to help Canadian's. Good move.

What claus of the foreign affair's law's prevent them not to help PKSTN. Is the political & security situation in PKSTN is not as bad as in Egypt & Libya? Was there not a natural flood disaster where more than 12 Mil were affected and they did nothing compare to Haiti where only 2.5 mil peoples were affected..

Are there no bad peoples in Egypt? are there no bad peoples in Libya? are there no bad peoples in Haiti? but why for PKSTN. Law is law and should apply equally to all.

PKSTN ke naam per Chachu ke fat stomach mey gar bar ho jati hy. Sala :mad: Mein soch raha ho paan kha ke pichkar is ke moun per thoko. :D

Aur khuda ke liye PKSTNI business mano, leadero, Respected Maulan's ub chore do Paya, beryani,halwa aur $ ka khawab, koi saath nhi le jane kabir mey jama kr ke, ik awaz ho ke community ke kisi function per Chachu ko invite karo are oss se baat karo. Especially Maulana's need to explain from religious point of view that how important is this relationship.

Brother's & sister's. Let's decide a day on which we all forum mebers will fast and make prayer to Allah that give us relief from Chachu zulim.Allah will not change the situation of a nation unless they themself want to change the situation.Now many of you may be thinking how we will get rid of him so the answer is that Allah who has created you,me & entire mankind from a drop of water certainly can do anything. Wo zaat paak hy jis ke kabze meri sari kinaat hy.

yes you are right we should pray and fast and select the day every one and please one day dont eat just by name of Allah to hlep all of us

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
Hey Guys, everybody just relax and pray to Allah. Thats all we can do. The more people think about this CHC ISB the more slower time goes. Talk to your spouse have hope and ppl ignore this new "21 month" bull****. they just want us to minimize our contact with them. This does not mean that our files are going to take 21 months. Maybe for new applicants of 2011. So yeah, have faith and inshallah everything will work out for all of us. Always doing dua for everyone in this forum AMEEN! and myself.

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
this is getting to be torture 21 months! I don't know how you all keep your hopes up i feel like packing up and just moving to pakistan

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Missing You said:
Hey Guys, everybody just relax and pray to Allah. Thats all we can do. The more people think about this CHC ISB the more slower time goes. Talk to your spouse have hope and ppl ignore this new "21 month" bull****. they just want us to minimize our contact with them. This does not mean that our files are going to take 21 months. Maybe for new applicants of 2011. So yeah, have faith and inshallah everything will work out for all of us. Always doing dua for everyone in this forum AMEEN! and myself.
yeah i jus wana kno may be 21 mnths is for 2011 applicants??? i dun know whome i can ask this question :(

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
andeera1 said:
yeah i jus wana kno may be 21 mnths is for 2011 applicants??? i dun know whome i can ask this question :(
When our process started in Dec09, every body was getting a PR visa in 4-6 months max. Then they raised it to 9 months and told the same in our AOR then they raised it to 16 months and we assumed that 16months time was for people who started applying in 2010. This proved to be our fallacy. Unfortunetly, the time applies to everyone currently in the system. Just start from the time on your AOR and count 21 months. You will get a rough estimate. Please plan and act accordingly. The immigration CHC-ISb is relentless