Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Tinko said:
No, I sent them address change request but in reply of an email they say that we have never submitted. We submitted everything again and I sent them an email confirming that everything is sent!
Have you followed all this properly?

If you would like us to make a change of address on your application, or for our office to re-send mail that you have failed to receive, you must submit your address with an originalsignature. We cannot accept this new contact information by email; this is to ensure the security of your documents and personal information.

Please send us a signed fax or a signed letter (see fax number and address below) with the following information:

your original request to change your mailing address,
the full name of applicant and original signature,
the applicant's date of birth,
the file number [letter followed by a nine-digit number],
telephone number, including area code,
fax number, including area code,
the mailing address, and
a return fax number and/or e-mail address (if available)
Please do not send any new address information by email. As we require your signature on this information, kindly note that your current mailing address stands unchanged and this email has been deleted.

Note that address changes for applications at visa offices may not be made using the online service on the CIC web site's E-Client Application Status (E-Cas) and that the change of address resulting from the future reception at this office of the information noted above will not be reflected on E-Cas. Change of address notifications for applications at visa offices must always be submitted directly to the visa office processing the application.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
MAB said:
I hope she comes to you soon!
very soon! in a month or two:)
Your mouth to God's ears.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masom_2012 said:
mai phicle bht tym se ignore karti arhi hn r ye jo yaha pe sab ka baap banta hai na best place me ko bilawaja in directly bht kch bol rha hud hoti hai brdasht ki who the hell he is huh..huh fake khud hai sbse bara
lolzzzzzzzzzz

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapleaves said:
Receiving something frm CHC does not mean your case getting done husband cases takes longer than wife case all we can do is DUA and SABER thats the only key we have to open CHC doors
yar kya wifes case less time ........... well its been 19 months till now and I did not receive re-medical request even ...................... lagta ha CIC Islamabad ne Satu peyee hove hain .........

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MAB said:

If you would like us to make a change of address on your application, or for our office to re-send mail that you have failed to receive, you must submit your address with an originalsignature. We cannot accept this new contact information by email; this is to ensure the security of your documents and personal information.

Please send us a signed fax or a signed letter (see fax number and address below) with the following information:

the mailing address, and
Please do not send any new address information by email. As we require your signature on this information, kindly note that your current mailing address stands unchanged and this email has been deleted.

Note that address changes for applications at visa offices may not be made using the online service on the CIC web site's E-Client Application Status (E-Cas) and that the change of address resulting from the future reception at this office of the information noted above will not be reflected on E-Cas. Change of address notifications for applications at visa offices must always be submitted directly to the visa office processing the application.
Yes, everything was followed according to the book but after 4 months they said that they never even received it. So now re-submitted.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MAB said:
1.) Being careless and Pakistani mail system being so bad.

This person sponsored his wife. The file reached CHC-I in Nov 2009. His wife was sent mail in Dec 2010 for additional info, rePCC, reMED, and IMM forms. The wife did not receive any mail. So they just kept waiting. CHC-I gives you 45 days after they send you that mail to submit all the required docs. In march he e-mailed CHC-I asking them "what's going on". They told him they are closing his file as there was no response and they believe its abandoned. He told them his wife didn't receive any mail or anything. Then they sent him an e-mail of what is required. He sent them everything of what was required. They sent PPR to his wife in May 2011, visa stamped in June 2011 and his wife landed in mid July 2011. Problem with him was he was very careless and he every 3 months he went to visit his wife.

We are not careless but still.....
i think CHC-I is very careless
agreed!

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andeera1 said:
Aata hoga aise keh rhy hain jase apne aatay howe dekha ho lol aik baat kahoon ab tu umeed b nhin rahy jub aana hoga a jayega:( pata nh kan:(
LOL

I know it will come. InshAllah. Just hang in there a little more.

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Danny4450 said:
Thanks everyone !!!!

I have emailed them to Re-send the letter. I hope they respond my e-mail quicker this time and send the request again InshaAllah.
Congratz! Finally some progress though! Hopefully ur wife will receive it this week....without the delay of waiting for them to RESEND!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andeera1 said:
Lol tum dono bas karo ab :( aik dosre ki jaan le ke chorogay kia lol
For ur kind information ...they both have STOPed arguing almost 6 hours ago... ;D

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
I sent one request 2 weeks ago for address change

I had the right info on there

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

The information provided will be placed on your file.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number.

Regards,

MAB said:

the mailing address, and

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sawera said:
For ur kind information ...they both have STOPed arguing almost 6 hours ago... ;D
to ab tum dobara shuru kerwa do LOL... daant to ander ker k hansa karo :p

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
to ab tum dobara shuru kerwa do LOL... daant to ander ker k hansa karo :p
"Ulta chor kotwal ko daante LOL ...apni zaban tu andar kar lo tumhare raal tapak rahe hai ;D