Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
masom_2012 said:
q 1,2 months hai bs bht tym kaha hai
aik do month sab ko lagta hay but later we find out it takes time, n long way to go u ko andaza nahi howa abhi forum say??? u andaza kia karo me ki taran

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Hello All,

My spouse has received letter from CHC and theu asked for Re Imm and Re PCC!
I am December Applicant and file was transfferd in Dec.
Last week my wife got this letter and they also asked for complete copy of my passport.

I have lost my passport, degrees and credit cards somewhere. Anyone have an idea how to get this issue reported and how long it takes to get passport from Pakistan Embassy toronto

If anyone have idea how long it will take to get one and how it will affect my wife's application if I send them copy of my new passport.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
alishah5 said:
Hello All,

Last week my wife got this letter and they also asked for complete copy of my passport.

I have lost my passport, degrees and credit cards somewhere. Anyone have an idea how to get this issue reported and how long it takes to get passport from Pakistan Embassy toronto

If anyone have idea how long it will take to get one and how it will affect my wife's application if I send them copy of my new passport.
Try to get a new passport made with Pakistan Embassy. Call them and ask them how many days it takes to make one urgent. I don't think it would be an issue if you get a new passport made. I hope you didn't lose your landing papers.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
f10 said:
thx danny ....yes that could be possible...in such case what needs to be done lets say if i check with pakistan post about the mail...and dey dont have anything dere for me....or lets say if i didnt get it...its been misplaced or something....

yes i sent them couple of emails to them in past 2-3 months
If the PCC that you submitted was valid for than an year, then it is possible that they didn't ask you for Re-PCC. What was their reply in the emails? File in queue for initial review ?? Did they ever send you a reply saying that they have sent you a letter/request etc ?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MAB said:
Finally, today i received email from CHC-I that medical examination letter was sent on 1st Feb 2012, same thing which was written in my CAIPS report
but they did not reply to my email in which i have informed them that i haven't received re-medical letter and ask them to re-send me the letter, I have sent them an email asking about the missing medical examination letter again today and have even TCS them.

Hope they respond to it without any delays.

Could anybody here tell me if their re-medical letter was also misplaced and when did they receive it again from CHC-I?
Write them an email and tell them that you havn't received the Re-medical letter yet. Ask them the tracking number for the courier and request them to send it again or send you an electronic copy of the re-medical request in the E-mail.

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Thanks to danny 4450 and goodluck with your application. As long as it deosnt affect my procedure I will call them today and get this passport done ASAP.

Danny4450 said:
Try to get a new passport made with Pakistan Embassy. Call them and ask them how many days it takes to make one urgent. I don't think it would be an issue if you get a new passport made. I hope you didn't lose your landing papers.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Its bcz they want to be sure no one changes their mind about the marriage while its being process
Missing You said:
Raas meegi. Ech na mefama.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
alishah5 said:
Hello All,

Congrats !!! but what i see here is that they want to see your Entry and Exit stamps.... they don't want your new passport.... is there anyway u can have your tickets and boarding passes ?

I just want to add here that if you have everything with you... your wife will get PPR within 2-3 months...

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
alishah5 said:
Hello All,

The reason they ask for your passport copy is to see your travel history. They asked for my hubby's passport copies too showing his travel history in and out of canada and to and from Pakistan . I dont know how good your new passport will be since it will have no stamps or stuff.

I would highly recommend you to send them either a police report or a proof that you have lost your passport and stuff and then send your new passport copy along with that.

May be other senior members can guide you beter. I am talking from my experience before..

I hope all goes well and Good luck

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Imtihaan said:
The reason they ask for your passport copy is to see your travel history. They asked for my hubby's passport copies too showing his travel history in and out of canada and to and from Pakistan . I dont know how good your new passport will be since it will have no stamps or stuff.

I would highly recommend you to send them either a police report or a proof that you have lost your passport and stuff and then send your new passport copy along with that.

May be other senior members can guide you beter. I am talking from my experience before..

imtihan u recieve any request from CHC cz u dec applicant?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:

You can request record of your landing and departure from FIA Immigration and Passport Cell to prove your entry and exit in Pakistan, it also has your picture which they take at the time of landing and departure, remember how you posed for that one, yes you need $ or contacts to get hold of that reocord

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Write them an email and tell them that you havn't received the Re-medical letter yet. Ask them the tracking number for the courier and request them to send it again or send you an electronic copy of the re-medical request in the E-mail.
I have already done this, but they are not replying :-[

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
masom_2012 said:
u contact TCS may b waha se u ko pta chale y TCS N POSTMAN MISsplaced the letters em so worried ???

They have sent via TCS, i called TCS, but they said they need tracking number to track the letter. They cannot help me without the tracking number.
i don't know why are they doing this with me, this is the second time when my letter is lost.

2 letters properly came on time, 2 lost somewhere :(

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
ma address has disappeared for three straight weeks,
nothing new at all, havent received anything.......... still waiting

anyone else that is experiencing this or has experienced this???