TBD
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
raptorsfan said:
No electronic files are accepted..all hard files (in paper). They want printed pictures with date on it and also captions of who is in the picture. You have to print off whatever you have and courier it to them. This is what I have done and its very effective. Its according to their requirements. But its your free will, go right ahead if you want to delay your case a few more months.
Thanks for your feedback, I have emailed them scan copies of rukhsati related docs, updated phone logs to show contact once. Their response was that this information will be added to my file and they also gave me a status with the response, such as you are in a queue etc, etc.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
It is very strange that they have accepted those pictures you email them but raptorsfan is 100% right about their requirement & you also would never know if they would ever look at those pictures as you had sent them. If I were at your place I would still send them those pictures after developing them. But wish you good luck anyway.
Intizar said:
Thanks for your feedback, I have emailed them scan copies of rukhsati related docs, updated phone logs to show contact once. Their response was that this information will be added to my file and they also gave me a status with the response, such as you are in a queue etc, etc.

Intizar

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
01-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
TBD
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
impulsive said:
It is very strange that they have accepted those pictures you email them but raptorsfan is 100% right about their requirement & you also would never know if they would ever look at those pictures as you had sent them. If I were at your place I would still send them those pictures after developing them. But wish you good luck anyway.
I have never emailed any of my nikah/rukhsati pictures but was thinking about it as I have emailed other docs and they were ok me emailing these docs. I assume they were ok as their reply clearly stated that they would add my info to my file. But after hearing from both of you I will print them out and mail it in.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
printed pictures would make your file look hefty, which is better and easy to see all those pictures with background because the reason they ask is that they have found some people using same background crowd as same clothes and this is how they can identify the fraud marriages just changing bride and groom but same people in back ground. I hope this would help you understand the fact why they want printed pictures.
Intizar said:
I have never emailed any of my nikah/rukhsati pictures but was thinking about it as I have emailed other docs and they were ok me emailing these docs. I assume they were ok as their reply clearly stated that they would add my info to my file. But after hearing from both of you I will print them out and mail it in.

khalid25

Jun 22, 2011
Hi all, Please advice me on my problems.

My wife and my daughter medical was sent on 30th oct 2011, this is there 2nd time medical and police certificates, after this we did not get any reply from them and its around 4 months time, can any one advice why they are delaying the process?

Other thing is that i am in Canada and now want to go back to Pakistan and want to come with my family, my job is just survivng job and i want to spend my time with my family till there case will finalize, is that ok if i left Canada and then return with my family? in immigration did they ask any question when i will come with my family? i have to left my job here.

Other if i move to Winnipag or Sask, is that fine? becasue my wife case is family sponsor case.
Please advice me.

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
Many congratz to all who have received PPR's, InshAllah all will be rewarded with progress of their loved ones applications in due time.

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
hey
after 25th month since our application has been in process..... my husband finally got a request for his passport today

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Hi .I just wanna know did you apply through Provincil nominee from which Province.Because in our case e applied on May 2011 and got PPR2 on Feb 2nd2012.But do you have idea after submitting Passport how long it will take more.Thanks

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Sobia21 said:
Hi .I just wanna know did you apply through Provincil nominee from which Province.Because in our case e applied on May 2011 and got PPR2 on Feb 2nd2012.But do you have idea after submitting Passport how long it will take more.Thanks
[/quota

any where from 3 weeks to 3 months :)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
first of all you should email them and ask for the delay, besides order caips/gcms to find out what the problem is. plus ask your MP if he or she can help in this matter to find out why they would send all those remed and re pcc papers if they won't show any progress on their part.
When it comes to going to pakistan you can stay there especially if you are canadian citizen then you can stay their as long as you want, but the only thing they can ask is that if your entire family is living in pakistan and you don't have any ties to Canada for example job or paper for apartment lease or where would you stay or work when you would be back to Canada. You can move anywhere in Canada according to my knowledge but if you have to inform them that I am not sure of. May Allah help you choose the right direction.

khalid25 said:
Hi all, Please advice me on my problems.

My wife and my daughter medical was sent on 30th oct 2011, this is there 2nd time medical and police certificates, after this we did not get any reply from them and its around 4 months time, can any one advice why they are delaying the process?

Other thing is that i am in Canada and now want to go back to Pakistan and want to come with my family, my job is just survivng job and i want to spend my time with my family till there case will finalize, is that ok if i left Canada and then return with my family? in immigration did they ask any question when i will come with my family? i have to left my job here.

Other if i move to Winnipag or Sask, is that fine? becasue my wife case is family sponsor case.
Please advice me.

immii

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2010
Doc's Request.
09/2/2012
AOR Received.
no
File Transfer...
26/11/2010
Med's Request
24/7/2012
Med's Done....
8/8/2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
09 FEB 2013(decision made on 19 feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
23 feb 2013 thanks to Allah
hiiii every 1....final got repcc.nickha nama in urdu,imm8,proof of contect request today from chc

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
immii said:
hiiii every 1....final got repcc.nickha nama in urdu,imm8,proof of contect request today from chc
congratz kis tym TCS kia subha mai b letter delivered karte hai ???

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Very nice, too many good news. CHC started working now, so whenever we come to this forum, we see a good news,
not like in previous months, only one or two good news in months.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
mainbucha said:
Very nice, too many good news. CHC started working now, so whenever we come to this forum, we see a good news,
not like in previous months, only one or two good news in months.
bas aap ki bari bhi aane wali hai don't worry :)just wait one/two days!!

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
immii said:
COngrats :)