+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We know someone, IO asked in interview your wife is older than you its not usually in Pakistan. but when he replied to IO by giving example of our prophet (PBUH) married with Umm-e-Khadijah their age difference were more than fifteen years then IO got satisfied.

Our prophet (PBUH) set an example thousand years ago

impulsive said:
Problem starts when our Pakistani employees working in chc educate them regarding our customs and our religion. Otherwise they would not care as there are all sorts of age difference between husband and wife when it comes to western society, but because in our society back home it is kind of an insult to a guy that why did he wedd to someone older. please don't be so alarmed but this is the kind of perception goes on in Pakistan and once the immigration officer is informed about those custom they tend to question accordingly or think it may be a marriage of convenience unless there are children to proove that the marriage is legit or they may call for interview.
I know one case where someone got married after a month of divorce and chc rejected that application stating that a women are not allowed to get married untill the certain Iddat period is over. So you can imagine that they are just looking for any reason to reject the case. There was an other case in the court here in toronto regarding a muslim man drunk driving and he was asked that is that not prohibited in islam to drink. so these kind of questions do pop up here and there but as long as the marriage is legit, they can only delay those cases but they won't be able to do much against that Inshaallah.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Our prophet's first wife name was Khadija bint Khuwaylid (not umm-e- khadija) She was about 40 years of age when she married to our prophet (pbuh)
BabarShah said:
We know someone, IO asked in interview your wife is older than you its not usually in Pakistan. but when he replied to IO by giving example of our prophet (PBUH) married with Umm-e-Khadijah their age difference were more than fifteen years then IO got satisfied.

Our prophet (PBUH) set an example thousand years ago

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
FinallyGotit said:
Salam,
I want to let you all know that I have got my passport back with my immigrant visa in RECORD TIME :) only 4 days to get my passport back :) :). InshAllah I am flying to Canada next week.

TCS tried to deliver my passport on Friday but was unable to reach me. They only troubling part was that they did not call me on my cell or my landline. Fortunately I was at home today when their rider came. Anyways all is good cuz i got what i was waiting for.

For all of you who are still waiting for your visa, stay positive, keep on praying and inshAllah you will get it soon.

Sponsored by Wife:
17 July 2009 - Submitted document in Mississauga
18 Aug 2009 - Approval received
12 Sep 2009 - Processing started CIC-ISLB
12 Dec 2009 - AOR Received
19 Jan 2010 - Submitting renewed PC and voluntary documents (proof of relationship)
10 Sep 2010 - Submitting more voluntary documents
02 Feb 2011 - CHC-ISLB sends letter to submit renewed PC and fill out additional documents
15 Feb 2011 - CHC-ISLB sends letter to submit Re-medical
7 Mar 2011 - Got re-Medical done
15 Mar 2011 - Submitted new PC and additional document requested by CIC-ISLB
16 May 2011 - CHC-ISLB sends letter to provide Employer letter
17 May 2011 - Submitted Employer letter
25 Sep 2011 - CHC-ISLB sends letter security for interview
15 Nov 2011 - Security Interview conducted in Islamabad
03 Feb 2012 - PPR request
06 Feb 2012 - PPR sent
10 Feb 2012 - Got Passport with visa

THE WAIT IS FINALLLLLYYYYYY OVER!!!!
Congrats!!!

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
A Question,
Does anyone know any fee is to be paid at chc Islamabad after $1040 has been paid in Canada for processing the application includes landing fee. is there any other fee for reopening the application in Islamabad or fee for interview. I have no knowledge about any fee to be paid once it has been submitted in Canada. I believe $1040 includes total processing the application does not matter what it includes even if bring forward date or interview. also includes the landing fee. anyone with any comment/s would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
I hope you marriage is still intact and won't get any problem in future. May Allah help you if that is the case.
sawera said:
A husband is
someone who after
taking the trash out,
gives the impression
he just cleaned the
whole house.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
I hope you marriage is still intact and won't get any problem in future. May Allah help you if that is the case.
Lol bora laga app ko :D...........but thats true...........well allah ka shukar me happy with my hubby ..........if i post something, this doesnt means that what im going through :p :p (soch soch ki baat hai) allah khair kare sub theek tu hai na bhai.

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
A Question,
Does anyone know any fee is to be paid at chc Islamabad after $1040 has been paid in Canada for processing the application includes landing fee. is there any other fee for reopening the application in Islamabad or fee for interview. I have no knowledge about any fee to be paid once it has been submitted in Canada. I believe $1040 includes total processing the application does not matter what it includes even if bring forward date or interview. also includes the landing fee. anyone with any comment/s would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.
brother once you sumbitted your fees at the time of submitting file in CIC, thats all you paid till you get visa

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Sawera please don't get upset because you are the one you try to put all the husband down and you are the one now getting mad. Why, I don't know why you are being so upset.
she probably missing her cho cho ka muraba ;D ;D