Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Medical was done january first week 2nd or third. and doctor said everything will be mailed to them from new delhi so we didnt bother to fax or mail anything.

nhlrw

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
JANUARY 26 2012
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
I DONT NOW :S
Interview........
HOPEFULL NOT :S
Passport Req..
IN MY DREAMS
VISA ISSUED...
IN MY DREAMS AGAIN
LANDED..........
IN MY PARENTS DREAMS
hello every...

i never thought that i would be in the position...... i mean getting married back home ( Afghanistan) which i didnt mind, and now waiting for god knows how long.

i got a letter from Mississauga stating that my applications has been sent to the Embassy of Canada in Pakistan Islamabad, on Jan 30th 2012.... now i know they will be doing the medical check n police check again....

so with all these stupid requirements, does anyone how long the process there will take??? I'm kinda loosing my cool....

and also, could there be anything done to fasten the process? anythingggg???

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
MIKE9292 said:
Medical was done january first week 2nd or third. and doctor said everything will be mailed to them from new delhi so we didnt bother to fax or mail anything.
If you have the medical payment receipt then you can fax it to CHC-Islamabad with your wife's file number on it so they can check for medical updates in their system and then issue PPR.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Thanx. No I have Cancelled my trip to Pak
sawera said:
Congrat's brother....so still u'll b visiting ur wife.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
nhlrw said:
hello every...

i never thought that i would be in the position...... i mean getting married back home ( Afghanistan) which i didnt mind, and now waiting for god knows how long.

i got a letter from Mississauga stating that my applications has been sent to the Embassy of Canada in Pakistan Islamabad, on Jan 30th 2012.... now i know they will be doing the medical check n police check again....

so with all these stupid requirements, does anyone how long the process there will take??? I'm kinda loosing my cool....

Welcome to the board.

Unfortunately the wait is quite long, 26 months average. Usually wife cases are now being processed in 16-18 months and husband cases are taking anywhere from 18-24 months for straight forward cases. You can make lots of dua for faster processing. Wish you good luck.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
nhlrw said:
hello every...

u have to wait till next year january if ur lucky for them to even open ur file
so its about 16-26 months of waiting n ma mefamum ke dewana ast CHC but that all we can do is wait

ali_G

Jan 1, 2012
So i contact my MP asking him to look into my spouse case, since it has been 19 months and we havent had a request for re-medical. Please read the response and let me know if there is any truth behind this:

"The current wait time is 26 months and if your current wait time hasn’t gone beyond that time, we wouldn’t want to inquire as inquiring takes the officers away from processing the files. This could potentially cause the application to take even longer to be processed. "

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Yes omg u all are in my prayers specially you since we have almost same timing and ur a wife without husband so i understand ur pain ....
lonly widout hubby said:
yes inshallah very soon
ameennnnnnnnnn
dnt forget to pray for me too ........... 8)

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
nhlrw said:
hello every...

Here are 2 options.

Try to apply for your husband visit or student visa.. chances are near to 0 for visit but if he has good traveling history, good job and has ties back home like property, parents and relatives he might get the visit visa. For student visa, One of my relatives applied for the student visa of their son in law and the person got it.. though it involved a bit of money but since the girl was ready to quit job so they thought its better to spend money on student visa rather she quit job and then start her career from 0

OR

If possible, i would strongly suggest to go back home and spend around 1-1.5 years with your spouse cuz nothing gonna happen before that.

trust me there is no point ruining your life just in this wait game and these time lines would not be coming back to normal for next couple of years for sure.

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
muzmil said:
I submitted the proof of marriage , re-pcc, imm forms on 5th october 2011 and re-medical was submitted on 21st sept 2011 - My wife got PPR on 3rd Feb 2012 - So i think it takes 2-3 months time frame...
Muzmil,

First off congratz on PPR!

Was 5th october 2011 the day you mailed documents or was that a day that CHC-ISB confirmed they received the documents?

Thanks,

Canpak

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
AA
I am Muhammad Ziaulhaq. My wife have applied for my immigration in December 2009 and my file transferred to CHC Islamabad on April. They started processing my application on 20th April 2010. In February 2011 i have received a letter that marriage is not genuine and after 5 days i have received medical request. i have send updated contact proof to the CHC Islamabad in March 2011. After June 2010 when my lawyer and MP contacted to CHC Islamabad they replied that they are checking back ground and in November when MP contacted them again, CHC replied that the file is in que for interview because there are certain issue which cannot be addressed without personal interview if applicant have more contact proof then he/she can send to CHC. i have forwarded more contact proof to CHC. Now when i send email to CHC they replied that my file is in a que for review by visa officer.

CanPak05 said:
Muzmil,

Was 5th october 2011 the day you mailed documents or was that a day that CHC-ISB confirmed they received the documents?

Thanks,

Canpak

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
ziaulhaq75 said:
AA
I am Muhammad Ziaulhaq. My wife have applied for my immigration in December 2009 and my file transferred to CHC Islamabad on April. They started processing my application on 20th April 2010. In February 2011 i have received a letter that marriage is not genuine and after 5 days i have received medical request. i have send updated contact proof to the CHC Islamabad in March 2011. After June 2010 when my lawyer and MP contacted to CHC Islamabad they replied that they are checking back ground and in November when MP contacted them again, CHC replied that the file is in que for interview because there are certain issue which cannot be addressed without personal interview if applicant have more contact proof then he/she can send to CHC. i have forwarded more contact proof to CHC. Now when i send email to CHC they replied that my file is in a que for review by visa officer.
InshAllah you will hear news soon and receive PPR, I hope immigration officer will be sensitive to the expiration date of your medical. My wifes medical expires mid April and I hope PPR is issued and visa received before that day. The waiting these last few weeks has been taxing on my mind.

Many others have had interviews cancelled with the providing of additional supporting documents, InshAllah that will be both our cases as well.

CanPak

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
CanPak05 said:
Muzmil,

Thanks,

Canpak
thx man, chc-isl got docs on 5th oct 2011.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nhlrw said:
hello every...

Sabir wa awsila ko that's all u can do. And that's what we are all doing. :(
you have just sent ur application. It will take time. If ur lucky it might not take 26 months.

B

bestplace4u

ziaulhaq75 said:
AA
Your case was submitted in Dec 09 and you received AOR in Aug 10, was there objection earlier on the file when u sent it to Mississauga?