+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
You almost made it. Just check the the BFD (bring forward date) which will tell you the next date on which file will be open or already have been opened. dont worry about the BDEC (Background Decision) if it still shows 0, which means pending. They usually update it at the last moment.
Thanks UOC for yr response.I checked BFD date and it was Jan 1, 2012 but I haven't heard anything yet and BDEC is still 0.
What is OREQ and SELDEC ?

Remember me in yr prayers.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Thats ok: you don't have to like poetry. We got your point.
bestplace4u said:
pheww thanks God bcuz I really don't like PoEtRy

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
became-a-loner said:
songs are also poetry and sometimes of a very putrid quality .......... called low profile song :p
I think some songs in those indian movies are created just to fill in the blanks. so some guys who want to smoke can go out of the theatre rather than being bored.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sabii said:
wish too!! had unlimited vacations lol
but i love my job so no complain
April is just around the corner so don't worry about anything Inshaallah everything would be ok.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
rabiriz said:
hello

guyz pray for my hubby he has an interview tomorrow morning...
May Allah help him.

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kachrakhana, OREQ mean other requirement it mean you background checks is going to do, and SELDEC mean if your SELDEC is 4 mean your interview waived.

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samina Darr said:
kachrakhana, OREQ mean other requirement it mean you background checks is going to do, and SELDEC mean if your SELDEC is 4 mean your interview waived.
both OREQ and SELDEC is 0.only PSDEC is 1.

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It mean your background check not started and your interview not waived yet and not even decided and your paper screening decision is passed

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samina Darr said:
It mean your background check not started and your interview not waived yet and not even decided and your paper screening decision is passed
:mad: :( Looks like CHC-I has decided to make me mentally sick through this immigration process.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
kachrakhana said:
Hi ,

I received CAPIS notes today and it seems everything is okay like marriage is geniune,Sponsor is well settled ,medical received etc etc.

What's the real improtant info in CAIPS which is delaying cases ?

Please help me to understand CAIPS .
Was your address got dissappeared during last few weeks ?

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
My file was transferred to CHC-I on December 2, 2010. I had contacted my MP regarding the status and today I received a phone call from his constituency office manager, she told me that they will start working on December 2010 files in 4 to 6 weeks.
Secondly she said that they advised in the email that it is too early for the applicant to contact and tell to the applicant wait for at least 26 months before contacting for case inquiry, and when I asked the reason for that much time, she simply said that there too many fraud marriages from Pakistan, that pissed me off. I don't know that was only manager who doesn't want people contacting to their office unless 26 months passed or CHC-I really told her to say that.

Anyway for the December applicants, our files will open probably in 4 to 6 weeks.

humpakwatankaylog said:
Oh God, it will drive me literally insane now ..if the timeline increased to 30 months.

There is no reason for this delay that they can justify themselves with. There are very few cases that are being filed from Pakistan under spousal category (first priority for family reunification). This used to take 6 months only a couple years ago.

I keep hearing MP lawyers, etc justifying the delay with, too many fraud cases from Pakistan, high volume of cases being filed from CHC ISB Visa Office, political instability in Pakistan.

If they reason that its the number of frauds that is delaying then even that doesn't make sense because highest on their fraud list is china or India etc yet their timelines are not 20+ months for those countries.

Volume of cases is also 1500 hundred (81% rate of approval) Spouse Sponsorship vs 4 thousand(rate of approval 84%) at India and 3 thousand from china (Rate of approval 62%) over last 12 months according to data.gc.ca . So certainly volume is not half as much as these other two countries yet our timeline is the one that keeps going up. As for extra workload from Afghanistan that excuse will not work either, as workload was shifted to London Visa Office for Economic classes and only refugee student and family class workload is on Islamabad.

Last but not least CHC saying its Pakistan's politics instability doesn't fly either because its always been this way at Pakistan and things at CHC ISB slowed down only a couple years ago after conservatives. Before that the timelines used to be something like 6-8 months. We had background checks back then too and even after the embassy having switched the agency the timeline is not going down.

How come no one tells us about about perhapes shortage of staff at Islamabad? Or limited # of visa quotas assigned to Pakistan?

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
Hey this my first time on this fourm, my time line is november 2010 I have not heard anything from them since I sent my appilication I go to my mp for updates the last time i went they said they are aware of the meds expiring and my huuby meds expired in sept still waiting for remeds! Iam tired of waiting my hubby wants to come back and stay there....

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
kachrakhana said:
Yes,It was disappeared on 22nd Dec and came back 5th Jan 2012 .
Congrats !! You will recieve PPR in next 7-10 days i m sure :) plz do pray for me as well , my address never dissappeared and i have same timeline as yours.