Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
MIKE9292 said:
Hey Everybody,

I have some good news to share with you guys, But on the other side i am coufuse like some of you are and were.

You guys have read my previous posts my file was trasfered end of October.

October 28 file transfer.
November 4th 2010 AOR

Today being Decemebr 27th in Pakistan my wife receives her first letter that she needs to refill her some of the imm- forms and re-pcc.

Also they want my orginial NIKKAH NAMA certificate,??????????why its already been sent ....and some proofs like phone calls , money transfer, honeymoon pictures wedding picture all of those are sent, I SWEAR TO GOD whyyyyyyyy did they loose them. My wife is happy but on the other side she knows what i set now she is asking me what did you sent?

Re-medical was not asked for and not even passport requested.

What will be the timeline from here on and also, I dont understand why they are asking imm-forms i have photocopies of a;; the forms i sent. FIled here in Mississauga They are asking for the same ones that i sent them i still have potocopies of it. I dont understand.

Just my advice to every single member on the forum. Please hang in there, They have started working on NOvember 2010. I am sure all you guys that havent received anything are next just hang in there it will be you next INSHALLAH.
Congrats on the first request letter.

They are asking you to send updated proof of relationship since OCT 2010.

Also, most of the applicants get this updated forms request; just copy those from the photocopies you have if you filled them correctly and add the period from the date of the application till the current date.

Not sure why they are asking you to send wedding/honeymoon pictures, did you send it to them with the original application or did you send it later as voluntraily proof?

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
I sent them when i filled my application back in september 2010 nothing was sent voluntarily. But nikah nama was orginal that sent i cant believe they lost it i hope not and picture i sent them for wedding and honey moon it was a full wedding ....it was like atleast 20 pics money along with emails and phone bills..letter was dated december 20th she received it on DEC 27th.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
MIKE9292 said:
I sent them when i filled my application back in september 2010 nothing was sent voluntarily. But nikah nama was orginal that sent i cant believe they lost it i hope not and picture i sent them for wedding and honey moon it was a full wedding ....it was like atleast 20 pics money along with emails and phone bills..letter was dated december 20th she received it on DEC 27th.
Thats weird though .. I say you ask your wife to scan and send you the letter. This way you would have a better idea of what exactly they are seeking.

R

raptorsfan

bestplace4u said:
what a moron this guy (wa147)

Hi all, I know it sounds weird but can sponsor request rejection of the application (in spouse immigration case)? I got married and sponsored my wife three years ago... the high commission has sent more than seven medical examination request so far. I am tired of waiting I don't know why they don't take final decision... I actually want to end this relationship. she is a nice girl but I don't have any feelings for her any more ...it's really disturbing and I don't know what to do... she still loves me but I feel that it's gonna be extremely hard for me to live rest of my life with her.. can I withdraw my application? if yes then what is the procedure? right now she is under treatment for TB for next six month and her medical is expired too... thanks

But the case is already in process now in Canadian High commission, Islamabad(well it is for past more than two years). do I have to send a letter to High Commission in Islamabad? if I do, will they inform the applicant (my wife) that I have withdrawn the application or they will simply reject the case?
In a long distance relationship...there is a lot of frustration along with insecurity and tons of other things. However, the couples love each other and love prevails all. As many say, talking on the phone is not the same as living together. A better understanding develops by living together.

CIC knows that the longer they keep the couples apart, the more chances there are of the application to get withdrawn. Hence, lesser Pakistani people in their country. If conversation is kept to the minimum on the phone, CHC-I says that you don't converse with your spouse too much and there is no proof of contact. These kind of special rules are "Tailor Made" only for Pakistan Nationals. We are suffering. I got married in Pakistan and I am happy with my marriage but I will not recommend anyone else to get married to anyone in Pakistan because the first year of marriage is very important to develop an understanding and its not possible OVER THE PHONE even if the plan is unlimited. The longer the talk, the more faltu baatein, the more arguments and this creates naarazgi between couples. This is the psychology of CIC. Hence, withdrawing of application. Recall incident in May 2011 of that girl from Peshawar who landed and her sponsor withdrew the application and she was sent back 2 days later. The sponsor was Qarni. It was on media. The Star and CBC, huge success for CIC and Kenney.

As far as this guy is concerned, I see him as a coward. If his wife is sick then be there for her, she needs you. Canada is such country that it does not teach us any family values or family responsibilities. Allah na karay, if my wife was seriously ill, I would go to Pak right away and see her and be with her because at that time she would need my support.

If this guy thinks like this, and we also have Qarni case from May 2011. I am sorry to say, but this is what Canada teaches everyone.

Conclusion: Canada is a dirty country.
Why are we here then: Because our life is at risk in our own country & Dollars (a bitter truth)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
MIKE9292 said:
Hey Everybody,

I have some good news to share with you guys, But on the other side i am coufuse like some of you are and were.

November 4th 2010 AOR

Today being Decemebr 27th in Pakistan my wife receives her first letter that she needs to refill her some of the imm- forms and re-pcc.

Also they want my orginial NIKKAH NAMA certificate,??????????why its already been sent ....and some proofs like phone calls , money transfer, honeymoon pictures wedding picture all of those are sent, I SWEAR TO GOD whyyyyyyyy did they loose them. My wife is happy but on the other side she knows what i set now she is asking me what did you sent?

What will be the timeline from here on and also, I dont understand why they are asking imm-forms i have photocopies of a;; the forms i sent. FIled here in Mississauga They are asking for the same ones that i sent them i still have potocopies of it. I dont understand.

Just my advice to every single member on the forum. Please hang in there, They have started working on NOvember 2010. I am sure all you guys that havent received anything are next just hang in there it will be you next INSHALLAH.
Thanx 4 the update.

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
She just send it to me she has all the forrms but they want my visit proof that i actually visited heer new updated pics and also nikkah nama original???? i dont have it they have it it was orginal that i sent it....i dont know should i visit her because they want sponcer's visit proof as well.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
MIKE9292 said:
Hey Everybody,

November 4th 2010 AOR

An absent-minded Visa officer in Islamabad decided to never mind about sponsorship cases for spousal visa but at least he had conquered his problem of trying to remember his wife’s birthday and their anniversary.
He opened an account with a florist, provided that florist with the dates and instructions to send flowers to his wife on these dates along with an appropriate note signed, “Your loving husband.”

His wife was thrilled by this new display of attention and all went well until one day, some bouquets later, when he came home, kissed his wife and said off-handedly, “Nice flowers, honey. Where’d you get them?”

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MIKE9292 said:
She just send it to me she has all the forrms but they want my visit proof that i actually visited heer new updated pics and also nikkah nama original???? i dont have it they have it it was orginal that i sent it....i dont know should i visit her because they want sponcer's visit proof as well.
Was it an arranged marriage? if yes then u should have visited her at least once after marriage .......... anyways you can still write to them your visit plan, proof of ticket bookings, vacation approval from work etc and explain them that you will provide proof of visit afterwards .......... Nikkah nama ..... they might have lost it ....... u can always get a certified copy of it from council .......... and like Danny said, send the rest of the proofs, they may not require proof of after marriage visit ...... Did they ask for it specifically or they might just be referring to your proof of visit for marraige

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
visiting my wife is one of the requirements, along with same pictures that i already sent and also they lost nikkah nama we have got that already from district council. They also need pictures of gathering. like honey moon and the day of wedding....along with some imm forms.

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
MIKE9292 said:
visiting my wife is one of the requirements, along with same pictures that i already sent and also they lost nikkah nama we have got that already from district council. They also need pictures of gathering. like honey moon and the day of wedding....along with some imm forms.
Double Check the form numbers (IMM-XXXX) requests. There have been changes like new verification bar code that gets generated, couple of changes to some of the forms. Its better to re-fill the new forms and send them again rather than updating old ones with date change. I wonder if they need new forms for their new system? Moving away from CAIPS.

After my recent visit to my wife, we sent our first voluntary update after 12 months -- still in initial reveiw. We sent photocopies of entry / exit stamps on my passport along with copy of boarding passes. Also money transfer receipt from my bank here and some updates on her side. We did not send updated proof of communication but we did send photos of rukhsati, receptions and dinners + home gathering photos (~50 in total).

Cheers,

CB

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
So people with address disappear situation. How many are there?

I am pretty sure by now my passport down at CIC may've lost its virginity bow now ;D

MIKE9292 said:
Dont blame CIC for that, if you are looking to punch someone in the face then head to the nearest NADRA office and Punch the very first guy you see wearing NADRA badge, in the face. some genious there thought that its time to register all the marriages with central database and abolished the traditional nikah nama with registrar stamp. now you have to get your nikah registered with them and obtain a copy from them declaring legitimacy of marriage. CIC is always on the look for such development. they thought it would be fun to see people who applied after September 2010 running and registering their relationship with Ms. NADRA.

Go get your marriage certificate registered with them. Send an attested copy along with pictures with captions

if you made a visit to your wife after marriage, then do attach copy of boarding passes, Copy of Entry/Exit stamps on passport, Copy of Ticket.

Also, I've been saying this before and i'll repeat myself again. Its not what you provide that matters, if you have a concrete covering letter with all your correspondance, that will be enough for CIC to draw justification. My 2cents would be to not to overload them with documents. Just send the one that you think are enough and make a precise letter on top stating what is your current relationship status, about your visit if any, about what kind of support you have provided her, circumstances, nature of documents enclosed and not to mention a cheezy line at the bottom that says:

Thank you for your time and consideration, In case any further documents are required, Please feel free to contact via email (Email@email.com).

and "YOU WILL" receive their email.

Cheers

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
MIKE9292 said:
Hey Everybody,

November 4th 2010 AOR

They haven't lost any thing. Its generic letter number of people receive that they want more proof of relationship with your spouse (Recent proof). So send some RECENT call record, chat etc. Imm forms and PCC are valid for one year so they are expired that's why they have asked you to fill them again.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
MIKE9292 said:
You have to send the Original Nikkah Nama on which you and your wife have signed in the presence of Molvi and other people which is usually in Urdu. And there are three or four copies of that which are signed at the same time.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
So people with address disappear situation. How many are there?

I am pretty sure by now my passport down at CIC may've lost its virginity bow now ;D

Dont blame CIC for that, if you are looking to punch someone in the face then head to the nearest NADRA office and Punch the very first guy you see wearing NADRA badge, in the face. some genious there thought that its time to register all the marriages with central database and abolished the traditional nikah nama with registrar stamp. now you have to get your nikah registered with them and obtain a copy from them declaring legitimacy of marriage. CIC is always on the look for such development. they thought it would be fun to see people who applied after September 2010 running and registering their relationship with Ms. NADRA.

Go get your marriage certificate registered with them. Send an attested copy along with pictures with captions

if you made a visit to your wife after marriage, then do attach copy of boarding passes, Copy of Entry/Exit stamps on passport, Copy of Ticket.

Also, I've been saying this before and i'll repeat myself again. Its not what you provide that matters, if you have a concrete covering letter with all your correspondance, that will be enough for CIC to draw justification. My 2cents would be to not to overload them with documents. Just send the one that you think are enough and make a precise letter on top stating what is your current relationship status, about your visit if any, about what kind of support you have provided her, circumstances, nature of documents enclosed and not to mention a cheezy line at the bottom that says:

Thank you for your time and consideration, In case any further documents are required, Please feel free to contact via email (Email @ email.com).

and "YOU WILL" receive their email.

Cheers
Thanx for your article, it is quite enlightening. + 1, 4 u

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
hi everyone
my address disappeared on 20th dec.... my address is not back but now they have added medical results recived at the bottom.
so now my e cas shows this:
we recieved ur application on ** sept 2010
we started processing ur application on ** oct 2011
medical results recieved

then there is also ANOTHER "IN PROCESS"
that says
we started processing ur application on ** oct 2010 ???

weirdos :p