CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TARZAN-bOY said:
why ppl always fights in this room, this room suppose to share info regarding CHC not for those crack heads
hey tarzan boy .....go back to jungle ............if u not getting into ur crack head.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
sawera said:
hey tarzan boy .....go back to jungle ............if u not getting into ur crack head.
sawera im not been able to download this form please help me

www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008egen.pdf

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lover said:
sawera im not been able to download this form please help me

This form r u talking about.

http://www.24ru.com/002/pdf/imm0008egen.pdf

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahroze said:
Hey "W_N_H_B" Congrates for getting ppr n re med may u get Ur visa soon by the grace of God.
As I just read Ur time line was July 2010.. I'm sharing my time line.

Application: may 2010
AOR: oct 2010 that we started processing on July.
Re medical, Pcc and other proofs pics etc required: June 2011
Letter received that we required walima & rukhsati pics : oct 2011
I have sent the required pics... Wat will b the next :(
N my postal address also disappeared from online status.
Intiha ho Gaye intizaar ki :(
IA , Jan would be a good month for u .......... wse Intiha ho gye intazar ke ... ayan kuch khabar mare yar kee ..... bevafa vo nahi ... is pe ha hamain yakeen .... pher waja kya hoyee ...... intazaar ke .......
is a good song available on youtube ..:p should listen that ;) ....... i wish u get it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon early jan

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lover said:
yaar ye form download nahin ho raha muje jo letter main link aya hai wahan se open nahin ho raha

Abay ded ghaz seyanee ...... if u canot download that form from the web site write it on google like i did and u can download that in from any website ........ u will find the forms ............. forms are sammmmme ... sammmmme .... sammmmmmmme everywhere ......... :p if forms numbers are same ............ so go go google and type imm0008egen.pdf and u try 3 or 4 sites and u will find it ................

here is my search from google .....

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&site=&q=imm0008egen.pdf&oq=imm0008egen.pdf&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1355l1355l0l1675l1l1l0l0l0l0l198l198l0.1l1l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=cefa99fc0239f57e&biw=1440&bih=713

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wife_Need_Husband Badly said:
tumko kch nahi mila chc say doesnt mean no one get anything frm them :D
bibi ............ thand rakh thand ................ if u dont understand punjabi let me know .........wife need husband badly .......... should add "the" there :p ............i mean there are so many new members .............. some one can hav a nick ......... husband needs wife badly ....... then issues .... lol

lover

Nov 15, 2011
qamalik729 said:
come to me if ur so much interested in meeting people ......... i am too interested actually .......

PLEASE GIVE ME LINK BRO MUJE KUCH SAMJH NAHIN AA RAHI LAST FORM REH GEA HAI FILL KARNAY WALA OR WO MILL NAHIN RAHA KISI KO PATA HAI KE REAL WALA FORM KESA HOTA HAI

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lover said:
PLEASE GIVE ME LINK BRO MUJE KUCH SAMJH NAHIN AA RAHI LAST FORM REH GEA HAI FILL KARNAY WALA OR WO MILL NAHIN RAHA KISI KO PATA HAI KE REAL WALA FORM KESA HOTA HAI
yar i click on link it gives me pdf ....... how do i send the link hmmmm ........... wait lemme see gimme 1 min

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lover said:
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=imm0008egen.pdf&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CFAQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scotiabank.com%2Fca%2Fcommon%2Fpdf%2Fscotiamcleod%2FForm_IMM8_-_Application_for_permanent_residence_in_Canada.pdf&ei=0CzxTss155uIAtK4kZAO&usg=AFQjCNHBAdJ4qDdS0JDq9ZPGHdYS2D4OQw&cad=rja

There u go this is the link ........... same form is on the website as well i think their link is not working ......... but if u go on the site of cic you can find the forms there .......... here is the link and second one is imm0008 "Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB)"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

now why ur not going to that link ......... its because immigration has updated the forms ........ and the have uploaded newforms with some type of bar codes so my suggestions is that check both the forms .... both of them should be same ... and fillup any of them and send it to them ........... chill

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
There u go this is the link ........... same form is on the website as well i think their link is not working ......... but if u go on the site of cic you can find the forms there .......... here is the link and second one is imm0008 "Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB)"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

now why ur not going to that link ......... its because immigration has updated the forms ........ and the have uploaded newforms with some type of bar codes so my suggestions is that check both the forms .... both of them should be same ... and fillup any of them and send it to them ........... chill
I think the from from cic website is the right one ......... if u read through it ........ it has a message so do not go for the first forms go for the second link that is on cic website ........ coz u have to fill up new forms and it will generate a barcode with it .......... read the information on that page ....... before filling up ....... chill

ss2010

Nov 11, 2011
File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your
patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

ANY BODY KNOW WHAT DOES IT MEAN,,,,,