+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Congrats to all those who received PPR. So seems like, the timeline for female cases are still 15-18 months and for male cases its 20 months :(

sidney said:
Hello guys i would like to request every member in this forum especially 2009 cases to send an email to MP Julian Peter to thank him for his efforts and send requests to their MP's to do the same and to forward them the letter of MP Julian Peter that brother Maximus posted earlier, maybe it'll help us to end this long waiting process.
Thats a good idea!

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Congrats to all those who received PPR. So seems like, the timeline for female cases are still 15-18 months and for male cases its 20 months :(

Thats a good idea!
20 Month count since from AOR or from CIC-M?

Thank you

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
godisgreat said:
20 Month count since from AOR or from CIC-M?

Thank you
yar ye kya bakwas hai...y 20 months??? thats too much...y they wrote 16 months on net then ????
i think 20 months from CIC-M

M

maximus391

Humaumair said:
yar ye kya bakwas hai...y 20 months??? thats too much...y they wrote 16 months on net then ????
Most of the cases are taking 18-20 months from CHC-Islamabad and some are taking 16-17. So it varies case to case

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Hello everyone,

I already wrote letter to both of those MP'S and explained everything nicely what has been happening with my case and how they are delaying process of the applications for pakistani people. So i guess i will get an answer may be within the next week.

Also two more people have recieved their PPR and that clearly shows that it's taking somewhere around 20 months for husband's to get the visa and about 13 to 14 months for wives.

I don't know how long they will take to make the decision since all the papers are ready and the embassy even e-mailed me that they don't need anything from my side and my husband also sent them all the required documents they asked for and yet they are taking so long to issue the Visa.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
maximus391 said:
Most of the cases are taking 18-20 months from CHC-Islamabad and some are taking 16-17. So it varies case to case
That is so true !!!!

M

maximus391

Guys also send the letter which i posted on the forum to your MP's so that they can send the same letter to Jason Kenney

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who knows may be on the next online schedule update they will write 20 instead of 16. Which I think will be updated in March :(

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Who knows may be on the next online schedule update they will write 20 instead of 16. Which I think will be updated in March :(
Didn't they just updated the 16 month recently?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
16 months was updated in last quarter of 2010, so the next update will be for Q1 2011. Lets see what surprise chahcu will give.

We have sent address change request along with other supporting proof two weeks ago for my sister husband's and finally today new address has been updated online.

On a side note these MP's are useless afterall. Have they ever did something for some one beyond sending just an email and may be they are doing this because these greedy bureaucrats are enjoying the luxry life on the taxpayer's payroll.

Peoples need to standup for their own, example of egyptions peoples is infront of us, Peoples need to standup otherwise these modern bureacarts dont dam hell care about peoples but do care how to get 1 billion for retirement and so on.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Humaumair said:
16 Months is just an average if there is no complications/problems with the file, and the case is straight forward. But if you have more than one police certificates and/or nikah only, proxy mariages or any other unsual situation then its taking longer...

sahira

Dec 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEY TO ALL
WOW U GUYS I THINK THIS IS THE WORST TIME OF OUR LIVES LET IT BE, BEING AWAY FRM HUBBYS OR VICE VARSA, MY HEART WEEPS EVERY TIME MY CHILD ASKS ME WHEN DAD WILL COME. WHY US????????? REALLY A FRIEND OF MINE APPLIED FOR HER HUBBY FRM INDIA AND I SWEAR BY ALLAH HE WAS HERE WITHIN 3 MONTHS AND NOW SHE IS HAVING A BABY IN BOUT 2 MONTHS WHILE I APPLIED WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BEFORE HER. MY CASE IS NOT EVEN TAT COMPLICATED YET THE WAIT IS UNBEARABLE, SOME ONE TOLD ME THAT I MIGHT EVEN HAVE TO WAIT 2 YEARS BEFORE HEAR ANYTHING! WAT TO DO???????????
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WE NEED IT

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sahira Behin G. Welcome on the forum. Hope you will enjoye the forum reading.
They dont bloody hell care wether is it a simple case or complicated case, wether there is a baby or no. They take their own bloody sweet time. It sound like staff at CHC are the most stone heart peoples in the world and dont have sympothy for anyone.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hello Sahira Behin G. Welcome on the forum. Hope you will enjoye the forum reading.
They dont bloody hell care wether is it a simple case or complicated case, wether there is a baby or no. They take their own bloody sweet time. It sound like staff at CHC are the most stone heart peoples in the world and dont have sympothy for anyone.
They don't, people have seen it during interviews and its proven they are the most heartless, rude people in the world. You ask anyone who has dealt with Canadian Immigration you will find the same answer!