Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
sabii said:
Yep, I belive in Allaah! He always does whatever is good for us :) har kaam mein maslihat hoti hai so we should be hopeful and patient....
I agree with you sister. We get tested by Allah all the time and this is one of them.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
That seems like a valid statement, in my wife's case atleast. Her PPR letter was dated 8th, they received her PP on the 15th, and she received it back on the 24th. Good Observation Danny. +1
I was discussing the PPRs with ayesha and she mentioned the trend for it. Then I went back and checked it with others timeline and found it to be correct. I also found the trend for passport return in the 3rd/4th week which makes perfect sense. So ayesha should get a +1 :)

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
i thought this forum was only regarding immigration timeline. I don't see anything like chc timeline anymore here but unrelated stuff and kind of just standard chatting room.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mainbucha said:
i thought this forum was only regarding immigration timeline. I don't see anything like chc timeline anymore here but unrelated stuff and kind of just standard chatting room.
Some people get carried away easily, so we had to remind them to stay on the topic. I am hoping that it stays that way.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
I was discussing the PPRs with ayesha and she mentioned the trend for it. Then I went back and checked it with others timeline and found it to be correct. I also found the trend for passport return in the 3rd/4th week which makes perfect sense. So ayesha should get a +1 :)
Done! :)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sweetsorrow: Is there any specific reason for emailing the High Comissioner. I dont think he will entertain your emails. I remember, someone emailed him and got a reply that inquiries and concerns should only be addressed to general email. Please advise.

sweetsorrow said:
Guy i recently email Ross Hynes & got this Auto Reply..... :'( :'( :'( :'(

"Ross Hynes out of office, travelling in-country, until 27 October.

En cas d'urgence, svp contacter
Matthieu Kimmell: matthieu.kimmell @ international.gc.ca or
Nicole Myrand: nicole.myrand @ international.gc.ca.""

Would you suggest to email them or not?

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, please sign the below petition. I know most of us thinking it will not have any effects, but there is no harm to register your protest.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/to-achieve-the-decrease-in-spousal-immigration-process-time-at-chc-isl/

See this link below, where the letter was sent to Kenney from the petition site for spousal immigration delays in another office:
www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Familyreunification/save/pdf

Zaamin

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April 2011, Objection letter, Re-pcc & IMM forms
AOR Received.
30th June, 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Passport Req..
Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
Praying
MashaAllah, bohat bohat mubarik ho.

nonee said:
yes i got it yes i got :eek:

Allhumdolila today i got my PPR

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
UOC said:
Friends, please sign the below petition. I know most of us thinking it will not have any effects, but there is no harm to register your protest.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/to-achieve-the-decrease-in-spousal-immigration-process-time-at-chc-isl/

See this link below, where the letter was sent to Kenney from the petition site for spousal immigration delays in another office:
Done !

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
@ SHA AMS : im not 100 % sure but thats what my observation is. plz WES comment on it. can we track the return of pp with the same tracking number given by tcs at the time of sending it???????????

@ DOGE CHARGER::: U RECEIVED BOTH REMED N PPR TOGETHER RIGHT??? IT WILL TAKE ATLEAST 2 MONTHS FOR IT TO COME BACK. BE PATIENT INSHALLAH ULL HEAR FROM THEM SOON.

Zaamin

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
30th June, 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Passport Req..
Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
Praying
Congrats n happy togetherness, pleae remember others in ur prayers.

fahadkn said:
Alhamdulillah i got my passport back with visa today after exactly one month.sent it on 26th sept.

I advise all members not to worry,take it easy and be patient.thats the only way to deal with chc. every case is different.i was getting worried when everyone was recieving thier pports in 2 weeks but Allah wanted me to get it in one month so cant really change that. Another thing ,since i started visiting this forum after i got my ppr my worries increased 10 fold so dont visit very often especially if ur early in the process.
Lastly i would like to thank all of u for the help and ur prayers.InshAllah i will remember all of u in my prayers and hope this process ends soon for all of u. Another thing, distance can create differences and probs in relationships so try to communicate with ur spouse and if possible spend time together. Ok enough of Dr Phil for me haha. In the end,the process will take 16 to 26 months so just chill, everything will happen when it has to happen,u cant change that and niether can u change how chc works or when they work so relax,enjoy the 2 years whatever u do and dont stress out like i did.from experience. Tc everyone,il be visiting this forum for quite some time to reminisce the ordeal and to help others if needed.Ciao

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:

signed

H

humpakwatan

UOC said:

Signed!

Zaamin

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
30th June, 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Passport Req..
Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
Praying
UOC said:

Signed