ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but he does not fall in both categories cuz he is single n not a skilled worker , not studied much . any other options to be a PR in canada. he has british nationality so being a UK citizen wat are chances to get PR in canada other den spaous n skilled worker

wes786 said:
Through family class or skilled worker category? If its a skilled worker category then check out the following thread, and if its a sponsorship case then your spouse will need to send an application package from Canada to Mississauga office in Canada. Once the sponsorship is approved then file will be transfered to the VISA office responsible for your country and that where the PR process gets done!

Skilled Worker Threads:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
MIKE9292 said:
How can i check my e-cas?

Which information do i need from my wife to fill and to see the process.

At the moment i use my client id number which was give by mississauga. and my name and place of birth so on and so forth.

What do i need from my wife so i can check e-cas. The only thing i have is her file number which i received by email ISBD when i asked them about her Status.

Starts with the letter "F".

Thanks
Thats all you need from her! You choose immigration file number instead of client ID and enter the file# you received, put her last name thats on their file, her Date of Birth and her place of Birth press submit!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ftpr said:
but he does not fall in both categories cuz he is single n not a skilled worker , not studied much . any other options to be a PR in canada. he has british nationality so being a UK citizen wat are chances to get PR in canada other den spaous n skilled worker
Sorry there isn't any other way unless you jump in a boat and claim a refugee status then PR status later. The only other way is to apply for study permit in Canada or find an employer here that can sponsor him on work permit, and thats only possible if he has some sort of educaiton and/or work experience they later he can find a girl here get married and apply for PR inland. Being a british citizen is nothing in their eyes...

Does he have anyone in Canada? There is something call a provincial nominee program that you might want to look into:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/index.asp

A

alpha1980

Khilafah5 said:
bahi kharian cantt kaisa hai
Perfect. Its hard to enter for civilians those day in canntt area because MP is very restricted but no problems for cantt resident.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Sorry there isn't any other way unless you jump in a boat and claim a refugee status then PR status later. The only other way is to apply for study permit in Canada or find an employer here that can sponsor him on work permit, and thats only possible if he has some sort of educaiton and/or work experience they later he can find a girl here get married and apply for PR inland. Being a british citizen is nothing in their eyes...
thanks...... if he gets work permit den after completion of 3 years he cn apply for PR ?
n second thing wat are chances to win a refugee case now a days

A

alpha1980

ftpr said:
thanks...... if he gets work permit den after completion of 3 years he cn apply for PR ?
Ftpr any news from your side. We both have same timeline. Did u email CHC .

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Ftpr any news from your side. We both have same timeline. Did u email CHC .
bro nthng new yet still waiting.n keep checking ur update . n v both hav same district as well , dunia buhat chotti he yarrrrrr. no i didnt send any mail yet.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ftpr said:
Chances for wining refugee case is tough these day and if he is british citizen, then basically next to nothing. He cannot apply for PR if he lands on work permit basis. He will only be able to work in Canada until the work permit is valid then he would need to renew the work permit if the employer/sponsor wants to keep him any longer. To get a PR then, he will have to get married to a canadian citizen or a canadian PR then apply for an inland or an outland process while they are in a relationship and as you know these days how hard it is to prove whether your relationship is genuine or not.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Chances for wining refugee case is tough these day and if he is british citizen, then basically next to nothing. He cannot apply for PR if he lands on work permit basis. He will only be able to work in Canada until the work permit is valid then he would need to renew the work permit if the employer/sponsor wants to keep him any longer. To get a PR then, he will have to get married to a canadian citizen or a canadian PR then apply for an inland or an outland process while they are in a relationship and as you know these days how hard it is to prove whether your relationship is genuine or not.
thanks bro got it....................

A

alpha1980

ftpr said:
bro nthng new yet still waiting.n keep checking ur update . n v both hav same district as well , dunia buhat chotti he yarrrrrr. no i didnt send any mail yet.
What part of Distt Gujrat u from?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
sawera said:
Men were sent on earth to SUFFER and WE women were sent to make sure it happens!! :-[
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :p :p :p :p

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Anybody from November 2010 got AOR, re-PCC or re-medical ? ? ? ?

somuchinlove

Jan 22, 2011
humpakwatan said:
Hi Blue angel ..as per one 2 ka 4 and some other the interview date can sometimes take longer than 1 year. Until then they keep telling you that they cannot give you an interview date yet. It is good to order caips like royalzaib is doing to find out what the reason of the interview is. If the reason of the interview is that they think your marriage is not genuine then you start providing them with more and more proofs of your relationship ...pictures, visit, phone call records, long distance call records, skype call records,facebook, emails, letters, gifts ,western union and whatever else you can find to show that you guys keep in touch with each other and are very much a part of each others life on , ongoing basis.

If after the review of that stuff the Visa officer is convinced that your relationship is genuine they will take you off the interview queue. So please start collecting and sending these things to CHC with your file number on the package to add to that file.
Hi Blue Angel, My file has been in queue for interview for over 10 months and now i received a passport request and CHC waived interview because they accepted my relationship is genuine :) After 2 years of waiting, it is over. Please order CAIP and don't depend on MPs, they are useless.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
assalamoalecom wes bhai,,,,can u just tell me which Car Battery is good for winter n how much do it cost any idea plz thxs.