Med's Request
Not yet
Passport Req..
Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
Praying
U did not hear anything from CHC ISB after AOR? I mean Re-PCC, IMM Form or anything else from them? Is ur nikah only case? Plz tell a little more about ur case.

royalzaib said:
File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

AOA, i send an email to embassy for asking current status of our case they replied , what should i do now, plz help me

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royalzaib said:
File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.
Order CAIPS

royalzaib

Jun 20, 2011
Zaamin said:
U did not hear anything from CHC ISB after AOR? I mean Re-PCC, IMM Form or anything else from them? Is ur nikah only case? Plz tell a little more about ur case.
AOR received 23 july.2010, we didnot received anything after AOR. this is full marriage including rukhati.we sent updates tow time, phone bill,email,cards,western union slips,,,,,, idnot visit pakistan after marriage,,

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royalzaib said:
already order caips, what kind of help can we get by do this
It may or may not give you a clue as to what happened to the file, generally the actual concern is not documented on CAIPS and they keep it on paper record ........ the other way of getting the inside info is to ask for full copy of your file (that should include their hand written notes) the process is the same, instead of CAIPS or CGMS you also check mark COPY of visa file on the form

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
anso said:
Call ke thi yar main ny unn k 2unu numberz per but kesi ny pik nahi kee , holiday he manaa rehy hnn khotay :eek:
really agar in koo phone karay too bata datay hay status kay baray main ? plz share ur experiences.

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
anso said:
Call ke thi yar main ny unn k 2unu numberz per but kesi ny pik nahi kee , holiday he manaa rehy hnn khotay :eek:
Anso which number do u call chc on ? does anyone tell u the status ?

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
anso said:
hmmm , hai humara ek bahi bestPlace4u , but Lagta hai k Nusrat Nanoo ka soug manaya ja raha ho ga. :D
yah bhai kaha milay gay.i mean in say rabta kiya jaa sakta hay kah nahee. best place4u agar app yah message dakhay too apnay interview kay baray main batana kah unhou nay kitnay time kay bad call kiya hay

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:
Anso which number do u call chc on ? does anyone tell u the status ?
blue angel said:
really agar in koo phone karay too bata datay hay status kay baray main ? plz share ur experiences.
Phone pay koi info nhi milti about case ,
main nay call ke thi just yeh check kerny k laye k chc -isb close hai ya k work ker rehy hnn ,
but 2nu numberz pay 3 '3 bar call ke main nay , ager koi pik ker leta tu its meanz aaj wo holiday nhi manaa rehy , but kesi ny pik nhi ke tu its meanz close tha aaj chc - isb .

051 - 2086000 , 051 - 2279100

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
friends solve my problem if anyone can :-[ .CHC isl called me in June and after that they did't send any letter. my hubby met with MP and he said they will call for interview.but after 4 months they did't contect with me.is there anyone has same story :(

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blue angel said:
yah bhai kaha milay gay.i mean in say rabta kiya jaa sakta hay kah nahee. best place4u agar app yah message dakhay too apnay interview kay baray main batana kah unhou nay kitnay time kay bad call kiya hay
abi interview howa nhi enn ka , bas same aap k case ke terha enn ka b Interview ki queue main attaka howa hai :(

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blue angel , if aap ko info chahye about interview date nd process tu humari ek sister thi " Humaumair " unn k husband ka howa tha interview in july 2011 ,
wohi help ker sakti hnn mery andazy say but yeh conforum nhi k aab wo yahaan forum pay atti hain ya nhi.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
blue angel said:
friends solve my problem if anyone can :-[ .CHC isl called me in June and after that they did't send any letter. my hubby met with MP and he said they will call for interview.but after 4 months they did't contect with me.is there anyone has same story :(
hi blue angel, is your marriage within family ? i mean cousins etc etc ? and when did ur husband filed your case ?

H

humpakwatan

blue angel said:
Hi Blue angel ..as per one 2 ka 4 and some other the interview date can sometimes take longer than 1 year. Until then they keep telling you that they cannot give you an interview date yet. It is good to order caips like royalzaib is doing to find out what the reason of the interview is. If the reason of the interview is that they think your marriage is not genuine then you start providing them with more and more proofs of your relationship ...pictures, visit, phone call records, long distance call records, skype call records,facebook, emails, letters, gifts ,western union and whatever else you can find to show that you guys keep in touch with each other and are very much a part of each others life on , ongoing basis.

If after the review of that stuff the Visa officer is convinced that your relationship is genuine they will take you off the interview queue. So please start collecting and sending these things to CHC with your file number on the package to add to that file.