+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

sahibzada_2010 said:
Nadra Marriage Certificate can be issued by Nadra with a requested of you with a valid National ID card and valid Nikahnama. To get this you have to go to your union council town where you can get Birth Certificate / MARRIAGE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE/ death certificate etc. Marriage registration certificate is pretty much similar as Nikahnama but in different format and it says when and where the wedding held. How old was the bride and groom at the time of marriage. The imam who register the nikah his name and NIC number.

Hope this is helped.
Waste of time and money, its of no use.

S

sahibzada_2010

Danny4450 said:
I don't think that the registration would be late. You have already registered it, all you need to do is get the last name added on it.
OK bro inshAllah i will do that before CHC I bug me :)
Peace.

S

sahibzada_2010

bestplace4u said:
Waste of time and money, its of no use.
Haha lol its cost me 200 PKR i think. I just pay for the guy 200 PKR Extra for tea and he gave it to me on the same day :p. No time of wasting bro in Pakistan everyone is free so better to learn something and done work for CHC I rather than sitting in a corner and do back bite.

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
bestplace4u said:
no need to go to nadra shadra for Marriage Ceritificate, Nikah Nama is acceptable when its stamped by the registrar that is it. Then get it translated, acceptable world wide.

i agree no need to waste time n money.

B

bestplace4u

sahibzada_2010 said:
Haha lol its cost me 200 PKR i think. I just pay for the guy 200 PKR Extra for tea and he gave it to me on the same day :p. No time of wasting bro in Pakistan everyone is free so better to learn something and done work for CHC I rather than sitting in a corner and do back bite.
Nikah Nama issued by the Registrar is not only acceptable in Pakistan, it is acceptable world wide with translation in official langauge.
So why even waste 400 Rs for no use.

S

sahibzada_2010

bestplace4u said:
Nikah Nama issued by the Registrar is not only acceptable in Pakistan, it is acceptable world wide with translation in official langauge.
So why even waste 400 Rs for no use.
I knew it but still i did it. Just for in case and I thought this will support my documents. Its no harm of wasting 400 PKR. You can buy only Medium coffee here on it with Timmys. ::) So it just took my half day.

B

bestplace4u

sahibzada_2010 said:
I knew it but still i did it. Just for in case and I thought this will support my documents. Its no harm of wasting 400 PKR. You can buy only Medium coffee here on it with Timmys. ::) So it just took my half day.
sorry but i dont have faalto half day lol. and its not required by CHC, none of us provided, but u did the right things now chilax

Randomstar

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Passport Req..
October 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November o4,2011
Hi...
TCS was not giving the prepaid envelop at the branch in Lahore..they said at the CHC has there own TCS counter there...they will charge u when they send the Passport back..

did that happen to anyone...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
sahibzada_2010 said:
Did someone say Tim Hortons ? ;D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Randomstar said:
Hi...
TCS was not giving the prepaid envelop at the branch in Lahore..they said at the CHC has there own TCS counter there...they will charge u when they send the Passport back..

did that happen to anyone...
Yeah, they will ask you to pay cash on delivery when you get the Passport back with all your documents.

S

sahibzada_2010

bestplace4u said:
sorry but i dont have faalto half day lol. and its not required by CHC, none of us provided, but u did the right things now chilax
Hah lol but I had falto time when I was in Pakistan. So I had to spend it on something. By the way what is chilax?