+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
BREAKING NEWS !!! It is 5:40 am morning here in Canada, my wife just called me and told me that she has received RE-MED letter with 30 days limit - Mash-A-Allah .

Now, if you all remember my wife received letter 1 week ago that marriage not genuine and re-fill immi forms + PCC.

Unexpectedly this re-med seems to be a great news !! can you guys please share your thoughts on this update, do you think its a positive news or its just part of procedure with little or no impact on processing time ?

Thanks
Muzammil

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
muzmil said:
BREAKING NEWS !!! It is 5:40 am morning here in Canada, my wife just called me and told me that she has received RE-MED letter with 30 days limit - Mash-A-Allah .

Now, if you all remember my wife received letter 1 week ago that marriage not genuine and re-fill immi forms + PCC.

Unexpectedly this re-med seems to be a great news !! can you please share your thoughts on this event

Thanks
congratulation muzamil........ good sign
Muzammil

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:

Unexpectedly this re-med seems to be a great news !! can you guys please share your thoughts on this update, do you think its a positive news or its just part of procedure with little or no impact on processing time ?

Thanks
Muzammil
Obviously this is good news for you. They sent you re-med just because they are taking your case further in process. If they wanted to say no they would have said it, but I guess sending a re-med would give you and them more time to establish the genuinity of the case.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
muzmil said:

Thanks
Muzammil

This is great news!! As some one posted here, I guess every visa officer makes notes and gives orders to send re-pcc, re-med or marriage not genuine letters without having ANY communication amongst themselves! Hur visa officer ki apni he demand hai- just send ALL the stuff they asked from you, and then send the re-med, and inshAllah, next would be your PPR :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
They basically asked for new updated information just to see whats the latest on your end, along with sending the re-med which clearly shows your file is moving further and they have been working on it...Send the package first, and get the re-med done ASAP to avoid any further delay- inshAllah at your next bring forward day when they see all the proof, updated forms, updated pcc and medical, they'll issue PPR- now both of us (your wife and me) are at the same stage so I hope we hear something positive soon inshAllah!!! :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:

Thanks
Muzammil
waoooooooo its sound gud..................and yes the same hapn to me aswell :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
PPH said:
By the Grace of Allah , I recieved my passport request on 14th september 2011 at 5pm. :D ;D

Congratulations. So we all should hope that guys at CHC-ISB are working. ;D

A

alpha1980

muzmil said:

Thanks
Muzammil
congratts..

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:

Thanks
Muzammil

May be they opened the proof you sent back in March and reviewed it after sending u marriage not genuine letter ...........they are completely disorganized as we all know ........ in general it is a very good sign to have medical requested ........... because they know it will expire in the next one year and they have to issue visa before its expiry ........ had they believed that marriage is not genuine they wont ask for medical rather they would have put you in interview que ........... so I would say yes celebrate it I m happy for you as you were so worried obviously

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
:eek: I thought Hynes said they were sending you the Passport Request? :-X I am lost!
yup i was shocked as well. my brother in law got PPR yesterday and i got re-pcc. my and my brother in law had a same timeline even we got all the request on same day but in end he got PPR and i got PCC. well i submit my re-pcc today let see when i can expect PPR.i ll wait till Monday if nothings comes i will email Hyness again......

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:

Thanks
Muzammil
congratz ..it is a great news... you are one step closer to ppr

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
yup i was shocked as well. my brother in law got PPR yesterday and i got re-pcc. my and my brother in law had a same timeline even we got all the request on same day but in end he got PPR and i got PCC. well i submit my re-pcc today let see when i can expect PPR.i ll wait till Monday if nothings comes i will email Hyness again......
a re-pcc may mean that they want to have another security check on you ........... it may mean that they are F**** dumb and just finding holes in the file to delay the process as usual ....... or it may simply means that they want to update ur file before they issue the visa .................. depending on the person they may not like you contacting their big boss Mr Haynes ......... put yourself in that position and what would you feel ......... and u know they are not afraid of anyone ....... they have ministers hands on their head. and trust me some of them are very revengeful ........ I know this guy whose marriage was declared genuine and he was contacting everyone .......... including high commissioner and his staff and they took 7 months after his background check to issue him visa ......... their tactic ....... they issued him Imm forms FOUR TIMES .......... and he provided the TCS receipt and tracking number all three times ....... but after 25 months he finally got it .......... so I am not sure how Mr Hynes thing work for you or against you sometimes .......... I am not justifying their atrocities though

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
became-a-loner said:
a re-pcc may mean that they want to have another security check on you ........... it may mean that they are F**** dumb and just finding holes in the file to delay the process as usual ....... or it may simply means that they want to update ur file before they issue the visa .................. depending on the person they may not like you contacting their big boss Mr Haynes ......... put yourself in that position and what would you feel ......... and u know they are not afraid of anyone ....... they have ministers hands on their head. and trust me some of them are very revengeful ........ I know this guy whose marriage was declared genuine and he was contacting everyone .......... including high commissioner and his staff and they took 7 months after his background check to issue him visa ......... their tactic ....... they issued him Imm forms FOUR TIMES .......... and he provided the TCS receipt and tracking number all three times ....... but after 25 months he finally got it .......... so I am not sure how Mr Hynes thing work for you or against you sometimes .......... I am not justifying their atrocities though

yeah i agree with you they can be revengeful