+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

saifsmarty said:
Experts,

Plz tell me that case status inquiry can be sent by client only or sponsor spouse can also write to chc isbd and can check the status ? thanks guys.
regards, saif.

Jazak Allah.
sponsor and applicant both can send the case specific inquiry.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thek hy Bhai sub ke ho gaye Nikah base case approve in past or future mey be sub ke ho jaye ge approve insha allah. I have to admit that I am the unlucy one in this catagory. Jo Allah chahta wohi hota.
InshAllah everything will be ok bro, your file will get out of the interview list after they review your documents...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
brother .................. if you really believe that paying @ 2000 can replace the set standard of CHC-ISB, i.e. Rukhsati which they have established as consummation of marriage than I could only say goodluck ............ if you want a legal battle with CHC-ISB, you may win it one day but the cost in terms of time is something no one is willing to pay here ....... ......... I am not in competition with you or anyone els ............ all the advice here provided by members is altruistic and based on experience ............ but my last word to Anzee brother would still be .............. Do Rukhsati and get the hell out of that place called CHC-ISB, May Allah bless all of us and give us wisdom to do right things
I agree with you 100% people might file an apeal or a law suit after being rejected and you may win it one day may be after 4 or 5 years. The big question is who wants to lose their first 5 years of married life? I say get everything done as soon as possible and get it over with the process. I have lived through this for 19 months and I know others who have lived through this torture for even longer and the wait is killer. People who just applied and think that this is an easy process to survive are mistaken! And not everyone can afford a $2000 lawyer, so most of the applicants apply by themselves. Here's a statement I copied from CIC website "You do not need to hire an immigration consultant. It is up to you. Your application will not be given special attention or guaranteed approval if you use a consultant."

Reference:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
khan82 said:
Ayesha sis i give you +1 ap ke Re-medical anay ke khushi mai ;)

Aww you're a sweetheart! ;D

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Tor-wi said:
Ley lo yaar treat...visa dilwa do bus... :'( insHAllah something good will happen soon...I am really looking fwd to the rest of 2011 for a positive reply from CIC... ::)

InshAllah InshAllah- dont worry! *hug*

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
saifsmarty said:
congratulations ayesha sister.at least some new movement on ur case...gud luck

Thanks Saif bhai!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
O Canada said:
i know ayesha! its been 4 months and still havnt heard anything! I email them and they dont reply either! i had ordered CAIPS notes and everything is good too so i dont really know what the problem is :(

I hope you hear something soon...everyone is saying that if they dont respond to emails that means something is on the way! So keep the prayer mode on, InshAllah this month should bring lots of good news for all! =)

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
dear forum members, friends, well wishers. i have a great news to share with u all. got lucky today today.... just received my PPR.... i am so happy. cant thank u enough allah, maula, parents, family, friends and last but not the least my very loving and supporting husband....

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tkaa said:
dear forum members, friends, well wishers. i have a great news to share with u all. got lucky today today.... just received my PPR.... i am so happy. cant thank u enough allah, maula, parents, family, friends and last but not the least my very loving and supporting husband....
congrats alot ....

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
With due respect to everyones views, I'd like to share something here. I feel high commissions of every country judge every case with alot of suspicion and doubt, because they've seen all types of cases. Sending proof is for our own satisfaction, as we're providing them with enough data to analyse how genuine our relationship is. The less the information, the less data there is to examine, which may or may not cause doubts in the minds of immigration officers.

Thinking of it rationally, if I was a visa officer I'd think couples who have/had been living together need to be reunited as they've already lived together as a family, in a setup- along with cases where the couple has a child/children. Whereas, Nikkah only cases are basically just paper marriage- even though according to country law, legally, religiously, morally, ethically, it is the Nikkah which is considered actual marriage, not the rukhsati. Rukhsati is just rasm-ana....It is the official giving away of the bride, by her parents. One can have their Nikkah, and not rukhsati on the basis that they are completing their education, working, or due to some other issue. If I was the visa officer, a nikkah only case wouldnt seem as 'urgent' as a case where the couple had been living together, or as a case where the woman has a newborn kid. I'd like to clarify here that by 'urgent' I dont mean judgement on basis of priority, but on basis of a couples togetherness and their living or have lived as a family in harmony. But if it is a Nikkah only case, it might come across as being not so imperative as the couple might have some unfinished tasks-and thus their file might not be looked at very seriously, or sometimes, with suspicion too. However, there have been Nikkah only cases in the past which have received visas, and those might have been on the basis of the proof provided. The couple could've known each other for a long time, and thus, establishing the relationship between them or their families could have been convincing.

As far as rukhsati for men is concerned, again, its obvious that no man gets rukhsati-o-fied. If he is the applicant, again, rukhsati cases seem more valid because both the guy and girl have lived together as a couple, making it more difficult for them when they are apart. Whereas, if its just a Nikkah and the girl returns to Canada, then to the couple the feeling is pretty much like being engaged as they dont know what living together feels like- and that is what CHC is looking at. When the sponsor doesnt visit the applicant for a long duration, even then their case is looked at with suspicion-as anyone, who has lived with their better half would obviously want to see them more often, or talk to them frequently. Hence, the 'additional information' such as call logs, skype logs, tickets and boarding passes along with photographs.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tkaa said:
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
tkaa said:

Oh wow, congratulations! Your's was a wife case right?

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
ayesha_a said:
Oh wow, congratulations! Your's was a wife case right?
thanx ayesha... yes its a wife's case

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.