+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

H

humpakwatan

kachrakhana said:
Hi

Did you check the weblink wheather it is showing old form or new ? Mine is showing old form.
The links we got were also old. When we called to confirm if we are supposed to send back new ones or old ones, the operator said the old ones are ok too.

Plus if you look on CIC's websit it says the old forms will be accepted till August 2012 next year.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
wes786 said:
I wish you get well very very soon!
Danny4450 said:
I hope it wasn't something too serious. Are you doing better now ?
Thank you brothers...I am much better and no it was nothing too serious...Monday I will go for my check up and ask my doctor if I can start fasting inshAllah 8)

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatan said:
The links we got were also old. When we called to confirm if we are supposed to send back new ones or old ones, the operator said the old ones are ok too.

Plus if you look on CIC's websit it says the old forms will be accepted till next year.
Thanks for the quick response.I will send the old one.

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've a question. If anyone has any knowledge, the contribution would be appreciated. Well it is not related to the family class but would be helpful to those who will soon receive their visa.

1) My family (except me) is soon immigrating to canada like in 2 or 3 months. So my question is; do all family members(5) have to reach canada together or they can go separately like 3 members early and 2 after like 6 months?

2) What is the most economical flight from Karachi to Toronto/Montreal to Winnipeg.

Any help would be appreciated.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Vick h said:
I've a question. If anyone has any knowledge, the contribution would be appreciated. Well it is not related to the family class but would be helpful to those who will soon receive their visa.

1) My family (except me) is soon immigrating to canada like in 2 or 3 months. So my question is; do all family members(5) have to reach canada together or they can go separately like 3 members early and 2 after like 6 months?

2) What is the most economical flight from Karachi to Toronto/Montreal to Winnipeg.

They have to come together since immigration will make problem while they land in Canada since their application is together it make so many question to them that why one or two people of this application is missing

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Vick h said:

I would assume you are allowed to land separately, as long as its within the VISA expiry date. People do have emergencies but I am not a 100% sure on this. You might want to email or call and ask the embassy about that or post on the main board and see what people have experienced.

About the flights, the best would be PIA from Karachi to Toronto then to winnipeg. However, I hear the PIA service is not very good but it is a direct flight to save you alot of time, hassle and connections. You can also look into Qatar/Gulf/Emrates but that would have a connection in the middle east, then Europe, and I don't think there is a direct flight from London or anywhere in Europe to winnipeg straight(there could be though I haven't checked) so you will have to land either in Toronto, Calgary or Vacouver and then go to Winnipeg, so that will be a long journey...

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Vick h said:

i don't know about your second quesiton but I can answer your 1st question, from personal experience.

My family and I got our immigration visas together.

My parents flew to Canada from Karachi within a few weeks of getting their visas.

I, on the other hand, went to the states first, and then after about 5 months flew to canada .

So i didn't go with my family and I came to canada from the states, and they came over from pakistan.

I didn't have any problem. the only thing the officer at the airport asked was why it took me so long to reach canada once i had the visa and i had a
genuine answer 4 tht so it wasn't a problem.

hope tht helps you

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
humpakwatan said:

Plus if you look on CIC's websit it says the old forms will be accepted till August 2012 next year.
hey
did u hear nythng ????
did u mail thm ? wat do they say ??

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
They have to come together since immigration will make problem while they land in Canada since their application is together it make so many question to them that why one or two people of this application is missing
salam sis, how r u my hubby told me tht u were asking about me.

thanks for asking.. check ur inbox :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
hey saggit long time no see
where have u been?

saggit19 said:
salam sis, how r u my hubby told me tht u were asking about me.

thanks for asking.. check ur inbox :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
kachrakhana said:
Hi

Did you check the weblink wheather it is showing old form or new ? Mine is showing old form.

Mine is showing the old forms too but I'll be sending the new forms from the website (the link which wes sent me)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Tor-wi said:
Thank you brothers...I am much better and no it was nothing too serious...Monday I will go for my check up and ask my doctor if I can start fasting inshAllah 8)

Hope you're doing well Tor-wi! Let us know what your doc says, then we can sing along (in celebration) :p

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanks for ur response shaimaa.... the bottom line 'Do you think that delayed anything in ur case?'

shaimaa said:
hi, about your issue, last year i was also in the same situation and was really hopeful that my visa will come thru in 0ct 2010 but i had only 6 months validity on my passport so i got a new one and notified chc -isb and sent them my passport copy by tcs...hope it helps u

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Anyone who has sent the new imm forms? Did you just type and validate it and filled out the rest by hand or did you type and print all?
If its still ok to send the old ones apart from the new imm 008 form?