+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
My wife's case is the most simplest case there could be with no travel history, and /or work history and yet still sitting in its 16th months in islamabad without a VISA. We didn't send any incomplete forms or missed any documents nor we are in an interview list. So I take whatever the people in the embassy say as BS and will say that they work on files whenever they feel like it. And there are many cases like mine who are going through tough times it's not just me. They like to delay cases reason reasons and They show no respect to humanity. These people are heartless!!!!

Chowkidar said:
Hey everyone,

My client who works for the border agency called me yesterday and we spoke to Islamabad to some lady in charge so I had the chance to speak with them thanks to my dear client...

Anyway she transferred me to the media section and I asked her about backlog with 23 months timeline.!!

She gave some good feeds---- 23 months time line are for complicated cases or like always uncomplete document and those timeline are affected majorly by enterviews in some cases.

Average wife case depends from 12 to 16 months.
Average husband case depends from 14 to 18 months.

They do go with receipt priority and the last 5 number represent queue number.

Afghanistan cases are not affecting Pakistani cases........ but that's where the backlog starts from csis... They are instructed by the Canadian government to do a very major background check on them and that slows the average timeline by upto 6 months...

She did mention that background check is average 2 months and we are upto 6 month so we have a 4 months backlog.

Incomplete document like unpaid fees and document not received on time average is 1 month but went up by 3 months.

Interview was average 2 to 3 months went up by 6 months in some cases..

Currently pakistan processing family all type of application round number 37000 files and we are 7000 file more then average (husband and wife case) anyways from 37000 files nearly 15000 files are ( parent cases ) with that figure they are more people sponsoring parents then (wife and husband cases) thats another major backlog caused for priority cases like husband and wife pushing it to another 6 months into the backlog.

No shyt man why we are falling behind.

Anyways guys I hope this help if you need some information do ask I will try my best to get the answer.

Khuda Afiz

T

tweety44

khan82 said:
What is your timeline.............some times when this happen people hear some thing from their side so hope for better Inshallah Allah is great
kia yeh zaroori hai ke pcc aur forms ki request phir se aye?

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TGIF said:
Ha Ha! Dude you're hilarious. I see what you mean and understand what you say. We remain positive on this forum under all circumstances. But the way you depict it and the Tori sabzi things is just too funny. You must belong to a very simple background.

Cheers to your writing!!
He is so funny and try to make members happy with his beautiful language... with accurate spells .... i got you

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tweety44 said:
kia yeh zaroori hai ke pcc aur forms ki request phir se aye?
Yes qk initial review happens after 9 months and information provided is already expired and put of date. So they want updated information, everyone receive these forms, rePCC as well as reMedicals...

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Yar its part of the process.... CSIS k pass sab ki files jati hain for Background checks & criminal records n all
Nahi aisaa nahi k the more u request them the more they delay or drag ur file but if you ping then everyday then there is very good chance that they are irritated and can reacted in anyway out of irritation....

As I told ya CSIS doesn't tell any info on phone they ask you to send a fax.....
You wont believe, me n my wifey has prepared a draft fax but somehow we didn't send it and decided to wait for 45 days. I would suggest u to count down 45 and drop CHC-I an email again for update.
All the best
As per my finding turnaround time in days for CSIS to complete assessment of immigration (PR) for the year 2009-2010 was 77 days

http://www.sirc-csars.gc.ca/anrran/2009-2010/app-eng.html#subb_3

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
I agree completely with wes.
Frankly, we feel that Pakistan me sab kaam galat hotay hain. But the fact is that all these visa offices work like crap and just shows that beauracracy, red tapism and laziness is everywehere in world. I recently had an experience with UK visit visa. The people who were sitting there and taking forms were just jerks (even the decision making staff), not properly trained. Forms that were not properly filled but since the people had to give visa bc it was some official thing for which they were already informed, the visa came in less than a fortnight. I have heard similar stories about US visa etc. But Canada tops all of these. CIC on website emphasise on completeness of application bla bla, but it feels that completeness, updates etc nothing does help. For someone whose wife/friend/sister/brother is there in the visa office, her/his work will get priority. For people like us, its like a random process, and they work in accordance with their own leasure time. I wish I had known this process a little more before my marriage and joined these educative forums, should have approached the whole thing differently. They ask for the proof on continuity of relationship but honestly speaking who on earth can guarnatee on the continuity of any relationship, this is a biggest joke and so subjective. No one can be 100% sure whether the marriage will continue for the rest of life or not and specially with this tortorous process etc, for some people it strengthens, for some it makes things totally messed up. I remember reading on this forum that someone had decide to get divorce as the inlaws were mistrusting etc. CIC should be sued on playing with the lives of people. The process is ridiculous and nonsense. What family reunion, values, emotions, sentiments these Canadian talk about is BS?

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,
My wife got the passport back today with the visa stamped. :D YAYYYYYYYYYYY!
She got PPR on 9th JULY 2011 and She sent it the same day to CIC-I. And she Got it back today on 19th July 2011. WOOOHOOOO..
InshAllah everyone will get PPR very very soon.
Ameen.

A

alpha1980

dante2010 said:
Hey Guys,
She got PPR on 9th JULY 2011 and She sent it the same day to CIC-I. And she Got it back today on 19th July 2011. WOOOHOOOO..
Ameen.
Waoeee congratta...

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
dante2010 said:
Hey Guys,
Ameen.
Mashallah, very quick of CIC. Congrats. Is your wife the one who got a call before PPR about when has she done medical etc.?

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
That's good piece of info and makes sense to current situation
Though that sound selfish but could she be able to respond on particular file/case ;)
What about you did you asked about your file in particular?

Chowkidar said:
Hey everyone,

My client who works for the border agency called me yesterday and we spoke to Islamabad to some lady in charge so I had the chance to speak with them thanks to my dear client...

Anyway she transferred me to the media section and I asked her about backlog with 23 months timeline.!!

She gave some good feeds---- 23 months time line are for complicated cases or like always uncomplete document and those timeline are affected majorly by enterviews in some cases.

Average wife case depends from 12 to 16 months.
Average husband case depends from 14 to 18 months.

They do go with receipt priority and the last 5 number represent queue number.

Afghanistan cases are not affecting Pakistani cases........ but that's where the backlog starts from csis... They are instructed by the Canadian government to do a very major background check on them and that slows the average timeline by upto 6 months...

She did mention that background check is average 2 months and we are upto 6 month so we have a 4 months backlog.

Incomplete document like unpaid fees and document not received on time average is 1 month but went up by 3 months.

Interview was average 2 to 3 months went up by 6 months in some cases..

Currently pakistan processing family all type of application round number 37000 files and we are 7000 file more then average (husband and wife case) anyways from 37000 files nearly 15000 files are ( parent cases ) with that figure they are more people sponsoring parents then (wife and husband cases) thats another major backlog caused for priority cases like husband and wife pushing it to another 6 months into the backlog.

No shyt man why we are falling behind.

Anyways guys I hope this help if you need some information do ask I will try my best to get the answer.

Khuda Afiz

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro they are meant to be coz thats what they are paid off heavily. InshAllah u'll be blessed with PPR soon

wes786 said:
My wife's case is the most simplest case there could be with no travel history, and /or work history and yet still sitting in its 16th months in islamabad without a VISA. We didn't send any incomplete forms or missed any documents nor we are in an interview list. So I take whatever the people in the embassy say as BS and will say that they work on files whenever they feel like it. And there are many cases like mine who are going through tough times it's not just me. They like to delay cases reason reasons and They show no respect to humanity. These people are heartless!!!!

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAAMIA72 said:
Mashallah, very quick of CIC. Congrats. Is your wife the one who got a call before PPR about when has she done medical etc.?
Yeah she's the one. But that was quick of them to finalize the case in just what 8 days. Got her visa stamped on 14th July 2011. and today she got it back with all the documents that I submitted on behalf of her. All the docs, pics etc.