+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

maximus391

godisgreat said:
Hi Maximus391,

How do you know that your background check has been completed. Mine time line same as yours. Please share this news with us if you don't mind.

Thank you!
Hello man MP told us that background check is complete now & i will receiving a re-medical request in 1-2 weeks....

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Hello man MP told us that background check is complete now & i will receiving a re-medical request in 1-2 weeks....
OK Maximus Buddy Thanks! Same reply my wife got it from MP yesterday. What do you think are we cross interview time line? InsHAllah after 1 or 2 weeks when we will get re-medical is this last stage?

M

maximus391

godisgreat said:
OK Maximus Buddy Thanks! Same reply my wife got it from MP yesterday. What do you think are we cross interview time line? InsHAllah after 1 or 2 weeks when we will get re-medical is this last stage?
Lets see MP has not mentioned anything about the interview..i think i am exempted but it will be confirmed once i receive a letter

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Lets see MP has not mentioned anything about the interview..i think i am exempted but it will be confirmed once i receive a letter
INSHALLAH everything will work out fine at end.Please keep me in yours pray.

M

maximus391

godisgreat said:
INSHALLAH everything will work out fine at end.Please keep me in yours pray.
Inshallah... I am also thinking to mail embassy today to ask the update on my case...

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Inshallah... I am also thinking to mail embassy today to ask the update on my case...
Sure Buddy! Even I am going to send some updated Wife visited stuffs today in evening as well as enquiry letter regarding my case.

M

maximus391

Can anyone here tell me what is a "Case Specific Inquiry" and from where we can make it?

B

bestplace4u

maximus391 said:
Can anyone here tell me what is a "Case Specific Inquiry" and from where we can make it?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp
click on this link, then Case specific inquiry.

Its when you require information regarding your case.

M

maximus391

bestplace4u said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp
click on this link, then Case specific inquiry.

Its when you require information regarding your case.
Thanks

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Maximus... I remember you posted sometime ago that CHC replied you regarding your re-medical inquiry, and they mentioned in their email to you that re-medical requests are sent after the background check is done. And now r saying that your MP informed you.. what is the fact? pls share.. Success!!

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
Maximus... I remember you posted sometime ago that CHC replied you regarding your re-medical inquiry, and they mentioned in their email to you that re-medical requests are sent after the background check is done. And now r saying that your MP informed you.. what is the fact? pls share.. Success!!
Knameem,

I think your time line are same as mine one.Did you talk your MP about any latest progress.I hope 2009 backlogs will clear very soon and they are going to send re medical and PPR very soon InshAllah.

R

raja21

amon said:
At last my wife received her passport with visa. Couldn't post on the other forum, needs approval from the moderator.

Below is the timeline:

Applicant (Wife) Sent app to CIC-M Dec 3, 2009
CIC approved and forwarded to CHC-I Jan 5, 2010
CHC-I started processing Jan 19, 2010
Voluntarily sent additional docs and PCC June, 2010
Voluntarily sent additional docs August, 2010
Medical Expiring Oct 24, 2010
Re-medical requested Oct 18, 2010
PPR Oct 22,2010
Passport Received Dec 3, 2010
" Took exactly 12 months since the application was sent to CIC-M".

Congratulation Man

Bhai saddi perjaeee ko poch k dasooo kereee Dua ya wazeefa Per day see

intni jaldi Allah Ney Son le dua on ki

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Knameem,

I think your time line are same as mine one.Did you talk your MP about any latest progress.I hope 2009 backlogs will clear very soon and they are going to send re medical and PPR very soon InshAllah.
What is your timeline? I have already received a request for additional documents + Re-medical & re-Police character certificate. Documents sent on 22 November, 10,.. Success!

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Hello guys ..I have another concern regarding that Personal History form..

How did u filled up that form? like did u include ur personal history since the age of 18 or included last 10 years of history..

I am 22 so how should I have filled that form? I didnt provided info from my last 10 years instead I filled this form giving information since my age 18 was that alright?

Please give your valuable suggestion...