+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zs101 said:
Many Congratulations...would you be kind enough to share your timeline with us? Congratulations once again and Good Luck for the future.
Thank you so much brother..... :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIC2011 said:
Mubarak ho Shah bhai
Khair Mubarik and shokriya wish karnai k liye :)
meri to yehi dua hai k Allah hum sab ko apni Raza k sath jald az jald apnai apnai partners say milay AMEEN :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BabarShah said:
Shah Jee......... Mubarkaaan...... Congrats ..... MashaAllah .....Pray for us.. we will also have this happiness... ;D
Khair Mubarik Shah G ;)
ALLAH (swt) Maula Punjtan Pak k Sadky main ye khushi sab ko ata kary Ameen..
Shokriya Babar Shah.... :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Wsalam
Shah sab congrats & Happy togetherness
Wish u all the very best for the rest
JFI buddy could you please share your timeline again
Thank you so much saggit_16.... itni achi Dua denai k liye aur wish karnai k liye..... :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayesha, Saggit, zs101 and All Members....

here is my timeline:

May, 2009: case apply in ca.
Sep, 2009: AOR received in Pak.
Oct, 2009: Reply of AOR.
Jan, 2010: RPRF Required
Feb, 2010: Reply of RPRF.
31, Jan, 2011: IMM forms & re-PCC.
11, March, 2011: Reply of IMM forms & re-PCC.
27, May, 2001: re-med with ppr.

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
wes786 said:
Timeline for Islamabad is 23 months for the whole process. Currently it is taking 9-12 months when they look at the file for the first time, then depending on the case another 4-12 months based on how complicated the case is. If the case is simple and straight forward with complete and updated information it will take anywhere from 14-16 months altogether and if it requires extra documentation or the VISA officer is in doubt for some reason then it can go up to 24+ months
would there by any chance be a difference in the timeline since he isnt a pakistani citizen, he only lives there, he is an afghani citizen.... let me no :) thank you !!

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_Shah said:

here is my timeline:

Exactly my timeline, I am september 2009 AOR too, but I still haven't received any requests for RePCC or ReMED. I am so disappointed to be honest. Is it just me or anyone else who feels the same way, because I think the 2009 cases are taking much longer compared to others. Anyone knows the reason why the long delays in 2009 cases?

Once again many many congratulations for getting your case sorted out Ali. Hope you have a prosperous life in Canada.

B

bestplace4u

ayesha_a said:
I see. I am not working currently, but intend to, soon- so should I get a letter from the organization stating that I'd be joining them back upon my return? Because I've heard that they only grant visit visas when they're sure that one would be returning back and does not intend to stay there permanently...Acha another thing, whats with the different process timings for paper forms and online forms? Did you fill it out online and then printed and submitted the copy?
In how much time did you hear from them?
Also, did you send your passport along with the application? I just read the checklist, it hasnt included the passport anywhere...
yes if you send an employment letter this could make ur case stronger, i filled out the form and then printed it and you do have to send your passport with all the documents then it took 6 weeks to return.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Ali_Shah said:

here is my timeline:

BOHAT MUBRIK HO AP KO BHAI . DUA MAI YAD RAKHIYEE ...

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
Congratulationss ali shahhh

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
mariah said:
Congratulationss ali shahhh
salam fellows ( I-SOLO, JANI, SAGGIT, WES, TUCO, RAYMASOOD BHAI ,BIG MACDADY),
i dont send many posts but read whenevr find time. i was reading how frustrated is JANI and also ur replies and to wake up our ppl as a nation and to raise our voice together even in pk or in can. i totally agree with u that on our forums ppl r making jokes rather than giving any good idea to resolve the lengthy discriminatory timeline for pakistan..(even pakis r very intelligent ppl). we must do somthing to take it in views of GREEN PARTY , NDP and i recomend OLIVIA CHOW ..she is very helpfull and active in supporting and helping ppl in problems (she has helped other comunities many times),and we have a real geneuine issue .As serviving for long times and staying far from our loved ones (wives,kids,husbands).
* we first have to ask in reply from any memebr parliament who helps like (olivia chow), how to deal and forward ths issue..it might help in finiding a solution.
* then 2nd we can make a voting group ad ask ppl to vote and then somehow send it to Minister sahab.

* I RECOMEND JANI THAT HAVE SOME PATIENCE ND DONT BE PANIC.

* inshalah nothing is going to happen our pakistan and all will be good soon. pakistan tehrik e insaf and IMRAN KHAN zinda baad .

*** mujay embasy nay kaha hai k re-med mail jald mil jaye gy but normally kinay din lag sktay hain ,wat u say solo bhai ? asal mai ek aye thy or mera lawyer nay canada mai rok ly or peso k lye blak mail kia mujay ..mai cancel kr k usay embasy say mang ly dirct or alhamdulilah they replied so quick and said it will sent soon ..related dept ko bta dia gya hai.so,im waiting now . med ajaye is k baad umeed hai k 1 say 2 mnth mai ppr ho ga ... REST LEAVING UP TO ALLAH SUBHAN O TALLAH . INSHALLAH ALLAH MIAN KHAIR KRAIN GAY OR WO DAIN JO HMRAY LIYE ACHA HAI . AMEEN.