Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
anso said:
W.salam,
jia sis dil chouta na kerrain etni himat ke hai aap nay bas thouri aur karrain INSHALLAH aap ko b boht jald ess sabar ka phal mily ga.aur MASHALLAH aap ka case b tu final stage main hai, aab INSHALLAH aap ko b PPR he aye ge.
(ameen).

aur jin jin ko ppr mily hnn unn sab ko CONGRATULATIONZ
thanks bhai.

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yarr baki forum par ja kar be post kar do maybe some of them didn't join this forum

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Good idea
chk ur inbox
Raymasood said:
yarr baki forum par ja kar be post kar do maybe some of them didn't join this forum

fazaidi

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
5 November 2011
AOR Received.
23 August 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
7 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
Hello to all,
I'm new to this forum...I'm a August 23 AOR and today marks exactly 9 months since CHC-I recieved my application....e-cas only says that they recieved my application on the said date, nothing since then...no updates, no contact, nothing....anyone in a similar situation? and what wud be the next step? thanks

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, based on average, how much time it takes for PPR, after the remedical in Jan 2011, and rePCC, IMM forms submitted this month.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Welcome to the forum
well based on stats your file could be in queue for the Initial review by an immigration officer currently we are observing activity on May June July files (getting imm forms and requests for rePCC and Proof of relationship) so keep praying
Am a Mar 2010 AOR and my file was first opened in Feb 2011 n yes i too had 9 months mentioned in my AOR

fazaidi said:
Hello to all,
I'm new to this forum...I'm a August 23 AOR and today marks exactly 9 months since CHC-I recieved my application....e-cas only says that they recieved my application on the said date, nothing since then...no updates, no contact, nothing....anyone in a similar situation? and what wud be the next step? thanks

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro whats your AOR
UOC said:
Friends, based on average, how much time it takes for PPR, after the remedical in Jan 2011, and rePCC, IMM forms submitted this month.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9 months timeline given on in the AOR is bullshit. You will be lucky if they open your file for the first review after issueing AOR within 9 months. Usually they start looking at the file after 12 months, if the marriage is considered genuine then another 3-4 months to finalize.

fazaidi said:
Hello to all,

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro I might be not good at knowing legal rights n all but 1 thing I want to mention here is in AOR CHC mentions # of months as the average time taken to process the applications currently they clearly mention it that application time depends on the case and other factors and going through the AOR I don't think we could really file any breach by them they have all the legal statements to save their a**

zs101 said:
Hello,

Hope everyone is doing good. I heard that an additional two months have been added to the 21 months timeline. What I am about to tell you folks right now is just for the sake of spreading information, please don't consider it as advice. Anyone wishing to take this as advice must also consider the associated risks. I "might" in future do this on my own or with the aid of many individuals who are suffering due to these lengthy time frames. However, before I continue I must tell you that I am a qualified lawyer.

Now coming to the point; the law states that any change in policy or procedural matters does not have a retrospective effect. This means that when I applied for immigration the time frame given to me was 9 months, and that my application "must" be decided in that time frame. Since this delay is directly infringing my many rights, I can bring legal action against the authorities and sue them for damages. An alternative and a much stronger case lies in a class action. This means that a class of individuals such as us can bring a class suit against the authorities. These sort of claims have a high success rate and can result in reforms in law.

Please bear in mind that this is not an advice, but a mere attempt of letting you guys know about your legal rights.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Me too Mar AOR
don't worry bro atleast u had remed my med expired in Jan and havn't got any remed request yet. Although I have sent updated PCC & other docs in April 2011 voluntarily

UOC said:
March 2010

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010