+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD need help

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Hello every1,

I have some queries and i will be relieved if some1 help me out!

1: I got into University of newbrunswick. I have also applied in other schools. I am waiting for their results. Is it possible that i apply fr my visa on UNB's letter and go for say waterloo if i get in?what will be the procedure of that. But then again UNB is much cheaper than waterloo..any1 can do that to get the visa so can this thing happen?

2: I was under the impression that we have to show bank statment of 4 months.recently some1 told me that now the rqirement is for 6 months..is it true?

Please help me!!

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
ned09 said:
Hello every1,

I have some queries and i will be relieved if some1 help me out!

1: I got into University of newbrunswick. I have also applied in other schools. I am waiting for their results. Is it possible that i apply fr my visa on UNB's letter and go for say waterloo if i get in?what will be the procedure of that. But then again UNB is much cheaper than waterloo..any1 can do that to get the visa so can this thing happen?

2: I was under the impression that we have to show bank statment of 4 months.recently some1 told me that now the rqirement is for 6 months..is it true?

Please help me!!
Somewhere its written 4 , some say 6,you can show between 4-6 months or 4 is fine.It works

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
I am showing my personal account statement. My brother transferred around 11 lacs and father transferred around 22lacs (total 33).i can show these for more than 4 months.recently i got a loan frm some1 of 5lacs(so i wud have 38 lacs for 3 months till the date i apply for my visa).. The question is would that be okay for waterloo..i am advised to show more than 36lacs.

Secondly how can i show my source of income

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
ned09 said:
I am showing my personal account statement. My brother transferred around 11 lacs and father transferred around 22lacs (total 33).i can show these for more than 4 months.recently i got a loan frm some1 of 5lacs(so i wud have 38 lacs for 3 months till the date i apply for my visa).. The question is would that be okay for waterloo..i am advised to show more than 36lacs.

I dun know for which course youre applying, but you have to show a whole years fees + $10000 worth in ur statement. If that makes up more than 36 lacs, u have to show more.

Ur dad's salary letter, or your brother, but whomever is showing the salary letter, must provide his affidavit of support

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
ned09 said:

Bro No matter how much money you show, you must show as many of it's sources as possible. All the sources should be within the family, preferably your's and your parents'.

best of luck

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
wfsoomro said:
Bro No matter how much money you show, you must show as many of it's sources as possible. All the sources should be within the family, preferably your's and your parents'.

best of luck

AND do u have any idea abt my first question?

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
mohammad91 said:
I dun know for which course youre applying, but you have to show a whole years fees + $10000 worth in ur statement. If that makes up more than 36 lacs, u have to show more.

Ur dad's salary letter, or your brother, but whomever is showing the salary letter, must provide his affidavit of support

I am going for MENG Electrical engg..around 35 lacs r enough..but my question is that i have 33 lacs fr mre thn 4 months but above that i submitted after 1 month so that be fr 3 months..getting my point?

Secondly, any idea abt my first question?

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
ned09 said:
AND do u have any idea abt my first question?
Regarding your first question, it is possible that you can apply for your visa on the basis of UNB offer letter and then after reaching Canada change to Waterloo provided that your course duration is the same.

Which session are you applying for??

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
The Punisher said:
Regarding your first question, it is possible that you can apply for your visa on the basis of UNB offer letter and then after reaching Canada change to Waterloo provided that your course duration is the same.

Which session are you applying for??
I have applied in waterloo,calgary,western and UNB For Meng Electrical engineering! i have offer from UNB.The other uniz will make their decision in may.. i have applied for Sept 13 session.. UNB's masters can be done in 1 year but typical time is 2 years and maximum time is 4 years...waterloo can be done in 1 year too..in both uniz u have to complete 10 graduate courses..so can i do it?if yes how can i do it after reaching canada?

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
ned09 said:
I am going for MENG Electrical engg..around 35 lacs r enough..but my question is that i have 33 lacs fr mre thn 4 months but above that i submitted after 1 month so that be fr 3 months..getting my point?

Secondly, any idea abt my first question?
Now i got ur point. 33 lacs for more than 4 months and rest have been there for about 3 months. Thats not a problem, i guess because all the transactions are coming in and not going out. That's fine.

About your first question, yeah i have heard those guys who change aftere they recieve their visa. But onve you have obtained a visa through a particular uni admission, the uni might ask you why you want to change and might not release you easily . Some uni's might also ask you to spend a considerable time with them like 1st year before changing. Or if you mention the reason that i cannot afford this much fees, so they might complain to the embassy that this person showed this much fees but now is demanding to change because he cannot afford.

I mean dont get scared, but this is what sometime happens. I have seen 2 of my freinds in this situation, (it might be their bad luck)

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
mohammad91 said:
Now i got ur point. 33 lacs for more than 4 months and rest have been there for about 3 months. Thats not a problem, i guess because all the transactions are coming in and not going out. That's fine.

About your first question, yeah i have heard those guys who change aftere they recieve their visa. But onve you have obtained a visa through a particular uni admission, the uni might ask you why you want to change and might not release you easily . Some uni's might also ask you to spend a considerable time with them like 1st year before changing. Or if you mention the reason that i cannot afford this much fees, so they might complain to the embassy that this person showed this much fees but now is demanding to change because he cannot afford.

I mean dont get scared, but this is what sometime happens. I have seen 2 of my freinds in this situation, (it might be their bad luck)
It is written on chc's website that we can change universities without any modifications..your 2 frnds must have submitted the fees rite?my universities will ask for funds once i go thr...

i would welcome other perspectives too
Regards!