+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Chandigarh--------------- Fall'13 Applicants

PUNJABIvirus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
applied again on 29 july uder genral,

again disatched without email ..!! :/

general da kise da visa nai lana ina ne hun di war ..!!

Ravidblohh7

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
PUNJABIvirus said:
applied again on 29 july uder genral,

again disatched without email ..!! :/

general da kise da visa nai lana ina ne hun di war ..!!
mera hje tak nai aya :/

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Creatorzz Son said:
F MAN!!

What the hell these guys want bro?

Just rcvd email from them they want me to undergo again the 42 days test for AFB ACTIVE TEST ( That I have submitted already to them on 2nd August..

Pissed off with these guys..

Will write them an email again either grant me visa for this session or reject it.
seriously they are a***oles... bc sutte pye si 3 mahineya ton .....

HSBATTH

Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Student
App. Filed.......
04-12-2012,01-04-2013,25-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
O-7.0[L-8.5,R-6.5,W-6.5,S-6.5]
File Transfer...
05-12-2012,02-04-2013,29-07-2013
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
15-11-2012,26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Je Rab Mehar Kare
LANDED..........
Je Rab Mehar Kare
harry_aussie said:
Did you change the information this time from the one you provided earlier ?. What were the reasons for refusal with your previous and current application ?.
Done everything bro.your purposed studies for first time and purposed studies+purpose of visit for second time.

shadow18

Jul 25, 2013
CHD
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-FEB-16
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
AOR-2: 31-MARCH-16
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
i applied on 19th wtf

whrss mine ?

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear for those who got rejected. Perhaps i can help explain one aspect of the recent trend of high rejection rate for student visa's.

Luck plays a huge role in these situations when you consider people who have no chance of getting a visa actually end up getting it. But what you can do is prepare for the worse and don't get overconfident when applying.

You have to satisfy them that you are going there for genuine reasons to study, which is very hard to do especially if you come from Punjab since punjab region is well known and tops in every kind of immigration fraud in canada. Also, a huge majority of students from punjab end up never going back even after everything fails to get PR, marriage being the last step. In comparison, students from other asian countries like china, korea etc will almost always return back to their countries. Bright chinese students are actually sponsored by their state govts to study in Canada and bring the education and english language experience back to their country to benefit them. India, probably does not care.

Canada is also the *new* Australia as an education destination for students from India (asians have been coming here for school for a long time). And in a way, they want to attract and retain top talent. I don't think you would see many rejections for those going for engineering/ technical degree programs in *reputable* universities. Diploma programs, thousands graduate every year and sort of share the same fate of getting nowhere. I know a handful of guys who graduated from business management programs (even a few with MBA's) who got PR and everything and ended up as truck drivers. Why you may ask, because the purpose of their education was just that, get PR and make quick money. Sure they are paying taxes but the intentions that the govt gave them PR with, hoping they would contribute to the skilled worker shortage is not getting met. Anybody can drive a truck, you dont need a business education for that and the FSW and TPW programs are there to address these labor shortages.

So they are learning from their experiences and changing things accordingly, scrutinizing applicants more closely and making it harder. Same thing for PNP's where the idea is to grant PR so skilled people (as per their definition of skilled) can help improve the economy of the province they applied in. but what ends up happening is after getting the PR, people just get up and move to toronto or vancouver. So PNP programs of smaller provinces suffer and eventually become strict (case in point Nova Scotia) and Ontario and BC PNP's are harder to begin with.

I'm also sure there is probably an annual quota of student visa's from each country and it can be a draw as to who gets one of the limited approvals. So if you get rejected, this is not the end of life. Rabb jo karda changa hi karda and in the long run, it all makes sense. If you really want to go abroad for education, Canada is not the only country. Break free from traditional US, Canada, UK, australia and look elsewhere (such as in europe).

Rab Rakha!

Ravidblohh7

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
just_do_it said:
Sorry to hear for those who got rejected. Perhaps i can help explain one aspect of the recent trend of high rejection rate for student visa's.

Luck plays a huge role in these situations when you consider people who have no chance of getting a visa actually end up getting it. But what you can do is prepare for the worse and don't get overconfident when applying.

You have to satisfy them that you are going there for genuine reasons to study, which is very hard to do especially if you come from Punjab since punjab region is well known and tops in every kind of immigration fraud in canada. Also, a huge majority of students from punjab end up never going back even after everything fails to get PR, marriage being the last step. In comparison, students from other asian countries like china, korea etc will almost always return back to their countries. Bright chinese students are actually sponsored by their state govts to study in Canada and bring the education and english language experience back to their country to benefit them. India, probably does not care.

Canada is also the *new* Australia as an education destination for students from India (asians have been coming here for school for a long time). And in a way, they want to attract and retain top talent. I don't think you would see many rejections for those going for engineering/ technical degree programs in *reputable* universities. Diploma programs, thousands graduate every year and sort of share the same fate of getting nowhere. I know a handful of guys who graduated from business management programs (even a few with MBA's) who got PR and everything and ended up as truck drivers. Why you may ask, because the purpose of their education was just that, get PR and make quick money. Sure they are paying taxes but the intentions that the govt gave them PR with, hoping they would contribute to the skilled worker shortage is not getting met. Anybody can drive a truck, you dont need a business education for that and the FSW and TPW programs are there to address these labor shortages.

So they are learning from their experiences and changing things accordingly, scrutinizing applicants more closely and making it harder. Same thing for PNP's where the idea is to grant PR so skilled people (as per their definition of skilled) can help improve the economy of the province they applied in. but what ends up happening is after getting the PR, people just get up and move to toronto or vancouver. So PNP programs of smaller provinces suffer and eventually become strict (case in point Nova Scotia) and Ontario and BC PNP's are harder to begin with.

I'm also sure there is probably an annual quota of student visa's from each country and it can be a draw as to who gets one of the limited approvals. So if you get rejected, this is not the end of life. Rabb jo karda changa hi karda and in the long run, it all makes sense. If you really want to go abroad for education, Canada is not the only country. Break free from traditional US, Canada, UK, australia and look elsewhere (such as in europe).

Rab Rakha!
Agreed.

Creatorzz Son

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh Consulate
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre medicals submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Will update this soon
LANDED..........
Will update this soon
After 97 days of processing I got the email from embassy to undergo additional tests that i have already sent the reports of.

Sent the below email to them. lets see what these guys out there will come up with.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I appreciate your response on my email enquiry. However it is not up to mark if we talk about the FURTHER MEDICAL tests required as I have already submitted the reports of below mentioned tests:

"Testing includes obtaining sputum samples on three consecutive days for acid fast bacillus (TB) and culturing the specimens for eight weeks."

As I wrote in the previous email that the test reports of the above mentioned tests were already forwarded by your Panel Physician to the Medical Officer (High Commission) and uploaded to eMedical File on 2 August'13 that you are asking me to undergo again and you can confirm this from them as well, by which it is clearly evident that there is NO SIGN of ACTIVE TB - Sputum Samples for Acid Fast Bacillus are NEGATIVE and Culture & Bactic Test for 6-8 weeks is also NEGATIVE.

For your reference I have attached herewith my recent visit receipt to the Panel physician along with the set of reports of the above mentioned tests with some more tests and everything has come out to be Negative for TB and the disease diagnosed by the panel physician is Sarcoidosis Stage-1 (Non-Contagious and Currently Off any Medication)

As the test results were already forwarded to Medical Officer - Health Branch by your Panel Physician at the eMedical File, why would there be a need to undergo those tests AGAIN? This is not feasible if you see that from my side as my classes are going to start from next week and 97 days of processing have been over till date.

NOTE: Please find attached herewith the TEST RESULTS that are asked me to undergo again along with the recent visit Receipt to the Panel Physician.

Crystal clear scenario is there as I have been asked to do the same tests that I have already submitted the reports of and it is clearly evident that there is NO SIGN of active TB. Just 1 week left for my classes to start with, so it's entirely my career over track. I humbly request you to please come up with a final decision on my application today as reports are all Negative and it doesn't makes any sense in delaying my Post Graduation plan.

As you have written "Once we have received these results, we will be in a position to advise further." , so please check the attached test results that you have asked from my side and kindly come up with the final decision on my application today.

I would be happy to answer any queries on this, but I expect a quick action on this.

Looking forward to your further step.

Regards

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
A very good one Just_do_it. +1 for you !!

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Creatorzz Son said:
After 97 days of processing I got the email from embassy to undergo additional tests that i have already sent the reports of.

Sent the below email to them. lets see what these guys out there will come up with.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I appreciate your response on my email enquiry. However it is not up to mark if we talk about the FURTHER MEDICAL tests required as I have already submitted the reports of below mentioned tests:

"Testing includes obtaining sputum samples on three consecutive days for acid fast bacillus (TB) and culturing the specimens for eight weeks."

As I wrote in the previous email that the test reports of the above mentioned tests were already forwarded by your Panel Physician to the Medical Officer (High Commission) and uploaded to eMedical File on 2 August'13 that you are asking me to undergo again and you can confirm this from them as well, by which it is clearly evident that there is NO SIGN of ACTIVE TB - Sputum Samples for Acid Fast Bacillus are NEGATIVE and Culture & Bactic Test for 6-8 weeks is also NEGATIVE.

For your reference I have attached herewith my recent visit receipt to the Panel physician along with the set of reports of the above mentioned tests with some more tests and everything has come out to be Negative for TB and the disease diagnosed by the panel physician is Sarcoidosis Stage-1 (Non-Contagious and Currently Off any Medication)

As the test results were already forwarded to Medical Officer - Health Branch by your Panel Physician at the eMedical File, why would there be a need to undergo those tests AGAIN? This is not feasible if you see that from my side as my classes are going to start from next week and 97 days of processing have been over till date.

NOTE: Please find attached herewith the TEST RESULTS that are asked me to undergo again along with the recent visit Receipt to the Panel Physician.

Crystal clear scenario is there as I have been asked to do the same tests that I have already submitted the reports of and it is clearly evident that there is NO SIGN of active TB. Just 1 week left for my classes to start with, so it's entirely my career over track. I humbly request you to please come up with a final decision on my application today as reports are all Negative and it doesn't makes any sense in delaying my Post Graduation plan.

As you have written "Once we have received these results, we will be in a position to advise further." , so please check the attached test results that you have asked from my side and kindly come up with the final decision on my application today.

I would be happy to answer any queries on this, but I expect a quick action on this.

Looking forward to your further step.

Regards

very good.... but I doubt if they even check email... send FAX and a letter through VFS..... leave no stone unturned....

ajstyle

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Hi Frds I got Rejection on 2 Aug 2013 and they gave following reasons

1. Your Travel History

2. Your Family Ties In Canada And In Your Residence Country

3. purpose of visit

4. your proposed studies cannot be considered a logical progression of studies

5.You will not leave CANADA after study

i got 6 bands overall L 6.5, R 6.5, W 5.5, S 6.0

Education

10th 59 %
12th 55 %
B.com 53% in 2012

now i wanna reapply fro jan intake 2014

Got my Offer latter Again from Mohawk College and Paid 6 Months fees 7600 CAD and GIC 10100 CAD
What are the chances of getting visa ?
plz help me,,,,,,

harkaran333

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
mera aaj bhi ni aaya.... :( facing soo much problem...classes start on 3rd Sept,Flights have been booked....bas 3 working days reh gaye hai... tried emails,calls and fax as well....sick of this torture....