+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Accra.......wuz up?

Febby

Nov 9, 2007
Re: CHC Accra.......wuz up........Got Visas & COPR?

A-Square,MOT, Megastu, Olusolalekan, Promise and ALL my Bros and Sistas,
I was in Ghana last week monday and to God's glory, I have collected our visas and COPR. We shall be leaving Lagos to Toronto on 22nd July, 2008 and we shall be leaving for Calgary by Monday 28th July, 2008 as that is where we shall be staying.
I want to encourage others not to loose focus, we shall all get there and God will perfect all that concerns us.
Olusolalekan,>> Thanks for your mail to assist as per job. please i will like to read from you, my mail addresses are: febisola.abiona@gmail.com, febisola.abiona@yahoo.com and febisola.abiona@nlng.com.
Please, you can send me a mail using any of this mail address as I will like to have a word with you. Once again, thanks and God Bless.

A-square

Jan 24, 2007
Hi Febby,

Congrats!
I also wish you a happy landing in Canada!
I'm sure we'll join you there sooner than later by God's grace

Febby

Nov 9, 2007
Thanks my brother,
I so much believe yours too will come soon.
I am waiting to hear the good news.

Febby

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
brooooooooooooooooooooooooos congrats o, I dey happy for you. May the Good Lord make way for you when you get there. Na we still remain o, I beg just dey pray for us to get there. I am also planning to settle in Calgary when I get mine.

Congratulation once and Good Luck.

KayCee2

Star Member
Jul 10, 2008
Congrats, Febbie.....
May the Lord go with you and before you, and may He open doors for you and your family, in Jesus name, Amen!

See you in Canada soon....

fiso

Jul 17, 2008
Re: hi everyone

hi everyone! am new to this forum. i really appreciate the information u naija dudes and sis re giving out on this forum. well i made my application last year december and got a letter from accra embassy stating that no processing will occur on my case file for approximately 51-61 month i.e 4-5 years. i will like to know if there is anything one can do to make the process faster. pls dont hesitate in letting me know. thnks to everyone. we shall surely get there. peace!

fiso

Jul 17, 2008
hi everyone, i really appreciate the effort u guys re putting on this forum. i made my application last year December and got a letter from the embassy in accra stating that no processing will occur on my case file for approximately 51-61 month i.e 4-5 years. i will really like to know if there is anything one can do to hasten the process. pls kindly respond. one love!

fiso

Jul 17, 2008
@ febby
congrat!!!!!!!!! wishing u best of God in your new found home and a safe landing. peace!

fiso

Jul 17, 2008
@fathertee
thnks for ur response. if i apply under provincial nominee, will it not affect my application under the skill workers category. if the answer is no then how do i go about it and for how long is the process. peace!

ponyeka

Jul 21, 2008
Hi All,

I applied on the SAP in September 2007 and AOR in January 2008. Pleasen can anybody advise how the new system will affect me. I am very eager to land like Febby.

Febby, Congrats man.

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
fiso,

I am in the same situation. Please read the response i got from them about applying for PNP after submitting the Skilled Worker application. There is NO PROBLEM.

here is an extract from my communication with the province of Alberta............

I have already applied to the Federal Skilled Worker Program at the CIC's Buffalo, NY office.

1. Will my application to Alberta's H1B Stream Nomination slow down the approval of my federal Skill Worker application?

It would not slow down processing of your existing application, but could potentially speed it up, depending on when you submitted that application and at what stage of processing it is at if and when a Certificate of Nomination is issued to you.

2. If I obtained Alberta PNP Certificate, will I lose the application fees I paid to CIC before now, when I change from FSW to Alberta PNP?

No. If a selection decision has not yet been made on the federal SW application, new fees are not required to change to the PN class.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Febby,

by the time you will read this, you should be in Canada. Thank God for your life, I receive the anoiting. Congrat

fiso

Jul 17, 2008
@ olusolalekan
thanks for the information. its nice to hear that applying for the provincial nominee does not in any way affect the federal skilled worker application. i think i will have to apply right away but can you please tell me how to go about the process. thanks man.

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
Fiso,

Other than Alberta (where you can do PNP with a U.S. work visa H1B or through a family member living and working in Alberta) and manitoba (where you can do PNP through a community support - there is a Nigerian community there that may sponsor but I trust nigerians say na man know man), all other PNP require a job offer from the particular province you are applying to. It is very difficult to get a job in Canada from outside of Canada. If you still have the required job offer or an H1B and living in the US, then let me know and I will give you the info. If the Nigerian in Manitoba can sponsor you, that will also be good (I doubt they are doing it fairly cos Nigerians na man know man).

PNP application does not affect your FSW application because, when your PNP is approved, you may either apply with your PNP certificate for the Canada PR at the CHC or CIC if you want.