+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ACCRA-PROCESSING 2002

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All My Accra Pple,
If one can deduce from A-Square's ppr, it can be concluded that Accra is just processing/Concluding 2002 applications.
This looks a long

don_c

Nov 20, 2008
Its not very true that they are processing 2002 or any other year. Think it depends on the officer.I know some early 2001 cases still pending.There are also some 2002 completed.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Vic

How are you and thr process, how far??

vic48912 said:
Oloye,

You are probably right, my application is on queue in Accra Since January 10 2003 - Just did my medicals.

Vic

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
Hello to my Accra Applicants. I want to use this medium to wish everyone the very best this year, and hope this year is going to improve.

Back to the topic at hand,I don't think that processing of applications largely depends on the year of filing per say. I believe that it really depends on the officer, as oneforum member said.

But I will suggest that the CIC should look into ways of fastning this process, cos its really begining to frustrate a lot of us.

Once again I wish everybody Goodluck in the application and most of all success in their endevours.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Hi Vic,

Pls tell me, when you were asked to update yr docs, what docs did you provide?

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
fathertee said:
Hello to my Accra Applicants. I want to use this medium to wish everyone the very best this year, and hope this year is going to improve.

Back to the topic at hand,I don't think that processing of applications largely depends on the year of filing per say. I believe that it really depends on the officer, as oneforum member said.

But I will suggest that the CIC should look into ways of fastning this process, cos its really begining to frustrate a lot of us.

Once again I wish everybody Goodluck in the application and most of all success in their endevours.

Father Tee,

Happy New year to you and all our Accra people. Really one is getting frustrated and aging at the same time, you know that place is not like Naija, they should answer us quickly bcos "ojo nlo!!!"

what is happening to Abeni Okin?

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Thanks vic,

I noticed they didnt ask for IELTS. Did you include it in your application or send it at any time in the course of the processing? Then the statement of account, is one expected to have the required funds in your account for 12 months? What exactly do you think they want to see in your 12 months statement.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
vic, happy new year to u x all other naija people.i dont think ur baby's medical will delay your application,once the medical is done,the result would be sent to accra within 2wks.i encountered this too.cheers

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Many thanks, Vic. Well said.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Hi vic,

My timeline ke. Road still far o. Submitted my application on 04/06. AOR 06/06. So 2012 looks like landing yr, all things being equal. May God keep us longer than that.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
vic48912 said:
Thanks soj for the info about the kids medical...2 weeks turn around time is great. I intend to order caipnote to know the extent my application has gone.

Mot, Whats your time line?

Vic
Chief, forget caipsnote except you just want to burn money. You may even get the passport request before the caipsnote will get to you. Methinks you should be strategizing and parking to avoid surprises.
Goodluck mate!

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Happy New Year folks, a belated one though. I pray that God will make your dreams come through in accordance with His plans for each and everyone of you in 2009. You expectations for this year will never be cut short in Jesus Name. God will perfect the works He has started in your lives and you will live to declare His glory all over the earth.

May God also help us to realize and use our potentials as a nation IJN.

Go ahead and win, it's your year.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tito,
You sound prophetic this time around and this is good as a starting point this year.

Let us keep our spirit lively on a daily basis as far as immigation issues are concerned.
I welcome both old and new folks to the forum this new year.

Mot,
How has it been and how was your transition from '08 to'09?

Soj,
How are you enjoying naija? I think you are wanted badly in Canada just "get going"---Laugh!

Abeni,
Kilode now? You are too silent for my liking.

Pple,
We shall get there

Oloye

soj

Feb 23, 2007
oloye,am doing my best in naija x i hp to visit b4 the end of the yr.

tito,thks for the word,thats all we need to move on.