+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chartered Secretary / Company Secretary from India

cu_uc2002

Apr 12, 2019
Hi,
I am Chandrasekar Subramanian, is a professional qualified Fellow Member of Company Secretary from India and also an Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, United Kingdom.

In addition to the above, i hold bachelors degree in commerce (B.Com) and also hold masters degree in financial management (MFM) and also masters degree in business administration (MBA Finance).

I have submitted all my documents for WES CIC/ECA evaluation.

I have received my ECA report from WES on 10.04.2019.

Surprisingly, my report considers my professional qualification of Company Secretary as equivalent to Bachelors Degree in Canadian equivalency system.

Also they have not considered my professional qualification of Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, United Kingdom.

I have written mail to customer care of WES.

Please note that i have been allotted membership number by Institute of Company Secretaries of India, which is mandatory to practise as Company Secretary. Like membership number for doctors.

Now, how to go about this.

Can anyone in the forum help me/guide me in this regard.

I reside in India and planning to migrate to Canada to work as Chartered Secretary.

ankitbidani

Dec 25, 2019
Hi,
I am Chandrasekar Subramanian, is a professional qualified Fellow Member of Company Secretary from India and also an Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, United Kingdom.

In addition to the above, i hold bachelors degree in commerce (B.Com) and also hold masters degree in financial management (MFM) and also masters degree in business administration (MBA Finance).

Surprisingly, my report considers my professional qualification of Company Secretary as equivalent to Bachelors Degree in Canadian equivalency system.

Also they have not considered my professional qualification of Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, United Kingdom.

Please note that i have been allotted membership number by Institute of Company Secretaries of India, which is mandatory to practise as Company Secretary. Like membership number for doctors.

I reside in India and planning to migrate to Canada to work as Chartered Secretary.
Hi,

Did you get any update on your evaluation from WES? Are they still considering it as bachelors?

Garimabaghla

Mar 9, 2020
Hi,

what to write for "Name of Diploma/Certificate" for Company Secretary Course while evaluation form on WES

komalsharma

Jul 29, 2020
Hi Chandrasekar ,

I am too CS in India and planning to apply for Canada PR..It would of great help if you can let me know what update you received from WES regarding evaluation of Company Secretary degree of ICSI.